Speaking of walls...

So our GOP friends think a wall will save us from those nasty brown people who don't talk like us.

So tell me guys and gals...

How'd that wall work out for Israel?

View attachment 845932

Seems HAMAS defeated Israel's wall rather easily.

Maybe the solution lay in solving the problems that make us want walls rather than building walls that can never serve their intended purpose.

There is a huge difference between illegal immigration and a military attack. How many people would Hamas actually have needed to get into Gaza? The missiles got there.

You cannot have 2 million+ illegal immigrants flooding the nation year after year.

So our GOP friends think a wall will save us from those nasty brown people who don't talk like us.

View attachment 845932

Maybe the solution lay in solving the problems that make us want walls rather than building walls that can never serve their intended purpose.
If you really want some irony. Biden just asked for billions to BUILD A BETTER BORDER WALL FOR ISRAEL!
When did collective America get so f'ing stupid?

Would you feel better if I used your preferred pronouns?

****, Wetback, Taco eater, Beaner, Niggar, Sand Niggar, raghead...?

Beyond that bit of racist tripe the remainder of your racist tripe is unworthy of response.
So, you decided to expose more of your ignorance and idiocy.

Good for you. Own your stupidity I say.

I have two grandchildren who are of Mexican descent, and I've never held any animosity against any people, who decide to come here legally.

But you know, you keep calling them dirty brown people.

I noted that you did not have the answer for the rest of it, which is in itself, not surprising. You're a repeater, not a thinker.

Who is the idiot?
View attachment 845988

View attachment 845989

You ain't getting thru this one.
View attachment 845994

I suppose they have to make it go all the way around and then defend the Mediteranian sea only.
Obviously the news escaped your attention the last 3 weeks.
Not surprising.

1697892173953.png

There is a huge difference between illegal immigration and a military attack. How many people would Hamas actually have needed to get into Gaza? The missiles got there.

You cannot have 2 million+ illegal immigrants flooding the nation year after year.
2nd paragraph is, of course, a lie.
but you're not stopping them with a wall.
That's the point.

So, you decided to expose more of your ignorance and idiocy.

Good for you. Own your stupidity I say.

I have two grandchildren who are of Mexican descent, and I've never held any animosity against any people, who decide to come here legally.

But you know, you keep calling them dirty brown people.

I noted that you did not have the answer for the rest of it, which is in itself, not surprising. You're a repeater, not a thinker.
some of my best friends are...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

No one ever said - least of all Trump - that a border wall would stop all illegal immigration. There are at least a dozen ways to get across the border, and most illegals come here illegally and overstay their authorization.

But the Wall would deter many people, and to many others it would be a symbol that (a) the U.S. takes its borders and immigration laws seriously, and (b) you are not welcome if you don't come according to our laws.

One piece of an overall strategy to effectively "seal the border."

And parenthetically I ask: What American was asked if Biden's open border policy was what they wanted?

Answer: No one. It is a matter on which more than 90% of Americans agree, but Biden (and the Democrats) don't give a fuck, and they keep getting elected.

Some of your best friends are what? Or are you going to attack My family?
Not your family.
Your falling back on the usual racist defense as ib.

"I can't be racist. I know an actual Mexican and often eat tacos."

Not your family.
Your falling back on the usual racist defense as ib.

"I can't be racist. I know an actual Mexican and often eat tacos."
I've never been racist, and you're falling back into the same old Critical Race Theory that has been debunked.

People are NOT unconsciously biased, and pointing out your fallacy of My not liking brown people (your term) by example of the fact that I've accepted other races into My family is NOT the same as "I know a guy."

The entire notion is the idiocy of the first order.

It is becoming evident that you are a racist, however.

View attachment 845932

FOR FUCK SAKE!
This ignorant ass bullshit again?

Globalist LibTard—
”Sure, millions of linear feet of wall/fence have been erected worldwide….all with the same purpose and function of DETERRING trespassers…..but they don’t work because they hurt my feelings.”

Gee, and you wonder why sane people can’t take you seriously.

View attachment 845932

The wall is around the West bank, not Gaza, and they don't protect you from missiles and bombes..

What a dumbfuck.

2nd paragraph is, of course, a lie.
but you're not stopping them with a wall.
That's the point.
Ladies and gentlemen….more LefTarded Logic:
”We need the type of people in this country whom are so criminal that not even a giant wall can stop them from breaking into a nation against the will of it’s people.”

Yep……^^^^^^^^…….Todays Left. These retarded fucking pukes brag about this shit.

When Trump came down that escalator.
You can pretend that we didn't do well under Trump, but truth is we flourished. Didn't you like affordable food and gas? Low interest rates, high GDP, no money hemorrhaging, no war...
And now that Biden has pissed off everybody he went to to beg for oil, we are going to have a very cold, expensive winter trying to heat our homes with someone else's gas and oil if they feel like selling it to us, or not.
Energy independence means just that. It was nice. Let Trump do it again...

FOR FUCK SAKE!
This ignorant ass bullshit again?

Globalist LibTard—
”Sure, millions of linear feet of wall/fence have been erected worldwide….all with the same purpose and function of DETERRING trespassers…..but they don’t work because they hurt my feelings.”

Gee, and you wonder why sane people can’t take you seriously.
They don't work because
I can get a shovel and go under
I can get a car and go around
I can get a ladder and climb over
I can get an aircraft and fly over

OBVIOUSLY in Gaza the walls didn't work and those walls are bigger, more complete, and more deadly than anything the US contemplates.

They don't work there for the EXACT reason they don't work here.

They don't solve the problem that prompts the building in the first place.

But they do address the fears of racists.

Forum List

Back