Special Master Not Working Out Well For Team Trumpy

With a totally corrupt government what do you expect?

Let’s review. The Trump fanboys are correct. Trump had the power as the sitting President to declassify anything he wanted. That is absolutely true.

But the other side of the argument is absolutely true too. He had to tell someone. Trump could not keep the declassification a secret.

There is more truth. Some things are not declassified. Ways and means. Now Trump could declassify that too. It would be unprecedented. But it would be technically legal to reveal identification of sources.

Now the people you would expect Trump to tell. His chief of staff. They say that Trump never told them anything.

The agencies that generated the reports were supposed to be told. They weren’t.

So the question arises as to how the documents were declassified. And nobody knows. And that is the rub.

First the Orange Faced Shit Stain requests a Special Master, and now he and his shyster's request to explain the Traitor's declassifying documents found at Shit-A-Lago.

That 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Piece of Shit got the Master he wanted and now he does not like how that Master operates.

Actually. I don’t have a problem with the deferments.

I’ve written this before. But they were all normal. Every college student got a deferment. That was normal. So there is nothing onerous or improper with that. Every student got them.

The last one was a temporary one. It called on Trump to be reevaluated in six months. At that time Vietnam was winding down. And in all honesty even if Trump had been drafted he wouldn’t have seen combat.

They never recalled Trump. They weren’t calling many anyway. Again. Nothing special. After the war they didn’t need as many soldiers. So few draftees were called. Most of the less than voluntary soldiers were join the army or go to jail categories.

I am writing this as a veteran myself. And I am no fan of Trump. But my opposition to Trump is based upon what he did. Not misrepresented or misapplied complaints and labels.

No because only the President has exclusive constitutional power on classification or declassification. Congress can't rule on that, a judge can't rule on that, only the President.
This is actually a really good point, but it overlooks one very important detail.

Trump isn’t president. Biden is.

I think some people (mainly the mass of ignorant libtards) also overlook a crucial fact. A “special master” can review evidence and make a report to the judge who appointed him. The “special master” can even make proposed legal rulings. But the appointing judge isn’t bound by those findings, may chose to accept some or all of them or reject them all. And the judge can also decide contrary to whatever the special master recommends.

I don’t know how this will all pan out. But I do believe that what retired Judge Dearie says may not be decisive. Team Trump may have a point. It might not be proper to decide the question of declassification at this juncture.
From what I was reading it's not proper to reveal if documents were classified or not, or even to acknowledge they exist at all.

I know it sounds weird, but that's what the law said.

From what I was reading it's not proper to reveal if documents were classified or not, or even to acknowledge they exist at all.

I know it sounds weird, but that's what the law said.
That makes no sense. What law?

I think some people (mainly the mass of ignorant libtards) also overlook a crucial fact. A “special master” can review evidence and make a report to the judge who appointed him. The “special master” can even make proposed legal rulings. But the appointing judge isn’t bound by those findings, may chose to accept some or all of them or reject them all. And the judge can also decide contrary to whatever the special master recommends.

I don’t know how this will all pan out. But I do believe that what retired Judge Dearie says may not be decisive. Team Trump may have a point. It might not be proper to decide the question of declassification at this juncture.
BINGO!

That makes no sense. What law?
It's an E.O., but yeah.

Section 3.6 here:

Do be sure and read section 4.4 too.

"
(2) previously have occupied senior policy-making positions to which they were appointed or designated by the President or the Vice President; or
(3) served as President or Vice President."

:deal::rofl:

It's an E.O., but yeah.

Section 3.6 here:

Do be sure and read section 4.4 too.

:deal:
Look, jerkoff, you weren’t supposed to ACTUALLY look it up!!!!!!

What does that matter? He didn't declassify them after he left office, he declassified them while in office.
It matters A LOT.

As you already admitted, classification is exclusively a power of the executive. The judiciary cannot overrule them.

If the executive says that a document is classified and Trump says it isn’t, the judge HAS to accept the executive’s determination.

That means Trump automatically loses because he isn’t the executive anymore. The judiciary cannot allow the former president to usurp tie authority of the current president.

Let’s review. The Trump fanboys are correct. Trump had the power as the sitting President to declassify anything he wanted. That is absolutely true.

But the other side of the argument is absolutely true too. He had to tell someone. Trump could not keep the declassification a secret.

There is more truth. Some things are not declassified. Ways and means. Now Trump could declassify that too. It would be unprecedented. But it would be technically legal to reveal identification of sources.

Now the people you would expect Trump to tell. His chief of staff. They say that Trump never told them anything.

The agencies that generated the reports were supposed to be told. They weren’t.

So the question arises as to how the documents were declassified. And nobody knows. And that is the rub.

I don't know how you get that. When they first raided his compound his staff said that anything that left the oval office was considered declassified.

I don't know how you get that. When they first raided his compound his staff said that anything that left the oval office was considered declassified.

Now, if someone had just said that prior to the search of his house.

Forum List

Back