Special Master Not Working Out Well For Team Trumpy

Watch the 13 minute video as you are making a mockery out of yourself.

I just did.

Forked attack?

And he erred over cases which have said the current chief executive holds executive privilege.

He erred over the warrant involving classified documents, the warrant didn't even mention classified documents.

He erred that the president can declassify by a secret incantation.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Everything has to go to court to be proven. At least that is the answer I get from you morons. If you post the article you should prove it is true.
It went to court today, and Trump lost. Folks like you don't have enough sense to realize, that Trumps own lawyers were essentially asking the DOJ to indict. They gave the judge an easy way to decide how ridiculous Trumps defense is. Trump in the beginning said the documents were declassified. And when the judge called Trump out to prove it, he and his lawyers failed to do that. It's as if the lawyers were working against Trump. It opened the door for an indictment. The lawyers argued that the DOJ is politicized. THAT'S NOT A DEFENSE. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: With friends like that for Trump, who needs enemies. I know you are not capable of understanding that, but that's how the court appearance went. They showed up today with a zero defense. Game over.

13 minute video
Claims that ex-presidents have to serve in an advisory role. Which is clearly wrong.
Presidents chose their advisors. They are not thrust upon him.

I just did.

Forked attack?

And he erred over cases which have said the current chief executive holds executive privilege.

He erred over the warrant involving classified documents, the warrant didn't even mention classified documents.

He erred that the president can declassify by a secret incantation.
Says you, but the more I read, the more it looks like the FBI and Justice Dept. really screwed this up and should have looked at case

law precedents regarding these things first.

If the warrant didn't mention classified documents; What was the urgency of the warrant?

It went to court today, and Trump lost. Folks like you don't have enough sense to realize, that Trumps own lawyers were essentially asking the DOJ to indict. They gave the judge an easy way to decide how ridiculous Trumps defense is. Trump in the beginning said the documents were declassified. And when the judge called Trump out to prove it, he and his lawyers failed to do that. It's as if the lawyers were working against Trump. It opened the door for an indictment. The lawyers argued that the DOJ is politicized. THAT'S NOT A DEFENSE. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: With friends like that for Trump, who needs enemies. I know you are not capable of understanding that, but that's how the court appearance went. They showed up today with a zero defense. Game over.
Why is it not a defense? It is true.

. I know you are not capable of understanding that, but that's how the court appearance went. They showed up today with a zero defense. Game over.
The judge pointed out, it was Trump who filed the lawsuit. The burden of proof is on Trump. DOJ presented prima facia evidence that documents were classified, as they had all the requisite classifications markings, just Judge Dearie saw on the paperwork when he was a member of the FISA court.

The judge gave them the "put up or shut up" requiring they refute the DOJ classification claim in their legal filings.

The judge pointed out, it was Trump who filed the lawsuit. The burden of proof is on Trump. DOJ presented prima facia evidence that documents were classified, as they had all the requisite classifications markings, just Judge Dearie saw on the paperwork when he was a member of the FISA court.

The judge gave them the "put up or shut up" requiring they refute the DOJ classification claim in their legal filings.
So the DOJ decides for the judge? That is what you are saying. Wrong again.

Says you, but the more I read, the more it looks like the FBI and Justice Dept. really screwed this up and should have looked at case

law precedents regarding these things first.

If the warrant didn't mention classified documents; What was the urgency of the warrant?
They knew Trump has classified documents, but did not base the warrant on that requirement. Which made moot Trumps claim he declassified documents. That was no longer at issue.

BWK's MO never changes...all insults.
BWK has a law degree in BLM and you know what that's worth.
In the first 1:12 seconds he calls it a raid, which it is not, and he referenced the documents as unsure of their classification. We don't need a law degree to see how uniformed he is. He said we aren't sure they are top secret. The government already revealed there were top secret nuclear documents. Another swing and a miss for the guy needing a hair cut.

He talks about Biden declaring excutive privilege over Trump and the documents. Uh yea, because those documents aren't Trumps. They belong to the government. More bs.

He asks, how is everything top secret forever. Does he work in national security? LOL! The guy is full of shit.

He thinks Deary will go through the material. No, Deary already tossed Trump under the bus today. He expected Trump and his lawyers to produce the declassified document proof. And now that they didn't, they are considered classified. This guy needing a hair cut is out to lunch.

He calls it improper storage. Taking them home is stealing, not improper storage. Another swing and a miss from the guy needing a hair cut.

How can he claim 90% of it wasn't classified, when he himself said he didn't know what was recovered? The guy keeps talking shit.

Your boy needing a hair cut needs to tell us why he had those documents to begin with? Can he do that?

He said Joe Biden is involved with declassifying Trumps documents. HUH? WTF?

He keeps referring to Biden being involved. Is this guy high in need of a haircut?

This guy needs a haircut for sure. He claims that Trump can take those documents home. LOL!No he can't. I'm embarrassed. I spent 13 minutes of my time listening to this lame brain who exposed so much contradictory bs, it isn't even funny. WTF is wrong with you?

At the end of this video the guy needing a haircut went fruity on us, talking about what else the government had, like Melanias panties and such. I thought he said he didn't know what they had? This stupid mfr. would get destroyed in a court of law.

Last edited:
So the DOJ decides for the judge? That is what you are saying. Wrong again.
National security is an executive function, and as you keep saying the DOJ works for the executive. They are the only ones who can determine classification, and the courts have no power to review it.

Just like the courts have no power to review the religious determinations of a church / synagogue / mosque / temple etc.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
He talks about Biden declaring excutive privilege over Trump and the documents. Uh yea, because those documents aren't Trumps. They belong to the government. More bs.

He asks, how is everything top secret forever. Does he work in national security? LOL! The guy is full of shit.
An important thing about the Trump documents at Mar-a-lago. They were NOT in the National Archives.

The Presidential Records act, actually gives both the current and former president executive privilege over the documents in the National Archive. But as these documents were NOT in the National Archives, they fall under the exclusive control of the current executive as far as invoking privilege.

This is a good reason why ex-presidents should put their records into the National Archives, in order to have executive privilege over them. The archives gives the ex-president the ability to control his records from FOIA requests for up to 12 years.

What do you mean?... its working perfectly to delay this witch hunt until the GOP takes back the government....
So you admit that Trump is just engaging in delaying tactics?

Guess what? The Special Master knows this too and it’s not going to fly

Forum List

Back