Special Master Not Working Out Well For Team Trumpy

can you link to the post where I did that?

Thanks
No retard. YOU can link to where anybody said this man who made the video you’re too cowardly to watch was beyond reproach. Seems you’re just another hypocrite who demands others do what you refuse to. Since you didn’t denounce the OP, by your side’s rules you support it. Now put up your stupid funny face and run little boy.

They are Private Citizens who are privy to CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION and are allowed to enter discussions upon request by a subsequent President.
If you actually read every one of my posts you would be aware that Trump is required to return the documents and case closed.
As you said, upon request by the subsequent president. And that has not happened with Trump, making him like any other private citizen who used to hold a security clearance.

As you said, upon request by the subsequent president. And that has not happened with Trump, making him like any other private citizen who used to hold a security clearance.
He has not been requested by anyone yet.
I wonder when you will be asked to discuss important matters with foreign officials.

Now that he has the “special master” he requested to deal with the documents he hoarded at Mar-a-Lago, Donald Trump is already finding reasons to object to the process. Specifically, Trump’s legal team is refusing to talk about whether, or how, Trump actually tried to declassify any of the documents by claiming it would harm their “defense to the merits of any subsequent indictment.”
You expect them to adjudicate their case in the media?

Dude....you're of the charts with this.

Judicial watch LOST the Clinton sock tape case. The tapes in question were made by Clinton and a historian friend, who were making a diary to be used in Clintons memoirs.

And if you read the Presidential Records Act, it explicitly excludes such things as personal diaries and personal correspondence from inclusion as presidential records.

I agree. Not just the Clinton case, Armstrong vs. Bush I & II as well.

Forum List

Back