Special Master Not Working Out Well For Team Trumpy

I am not scarred at all, I just do not find random people that made a video compelling.

I want cold, hard facts. Give up the list or admit it does not exist.
You are scarred as you posted several years ago and whatever you went through still haunts you into being an arrogant asshole.

It must be very sad to be so scarred that you can't watch a 13 minute video.
At which minute did you have memories of your past failures?
Unless that video was made under penalty of perjury, which it wasn't, any claims made in the video carry only the weight of the reputation of the person making it. Which in this case, would be no more reliable than the rantings of a 12 year old.

Unless that video was made under penalty of perjury, which it wasn't, any claims made in the video carry only the weight of the reputation of the person making it. Which in this case, would be no more reliable than the rantings of a 12 year old.

wait....are you telling me that some dude that goes by the name of Styxhexenhammer is not reliable?

Because the Links you post to articles by college graduates carry much weight.
Try harder.

His refusal to say if he declassified them won't work for him.

But the noose has definitely tightened and that could bring the longawaited action that he's promised so many times.

If he tries something, there's a good chance that the FBI will swoop down on him and march him off to jail for inciting violence.
And that will be the beginning of the end!

Be ready to shelter your children and loved one Americans!
Shit. We sheltered during your riots. This time we're not going to shelter

Former Presidents, as the video states, have confidential information that they are permitted to discuss with world leaders among other things.
But you can't make it through a 13 minute video.
You should be fired.
Actually NO. They are actually as private citizens, subject to the law against revealing classified information to people not holding the required security clearance.

You confuse the current president granting a security clearance to a former president, allowing them to get briefings and continue to access classified information. But important in this case, President Biden specifically denied Trump continued security clearances. Ending his access to any classified information, and legally binding him from revealing classified information he remembered.

It is not about attention spans, it is about actual facts not some random dude who made a video.

If post-presidential duties exist they have to be listed some where.

If you cannot link to them, they do not exist.

What duties has Obama been preforming?

What duties has GW been preforming?
They do exist. I found out about..oh! It's in that thread I started. I just lost my OS so bookmarks are scant right now.

It pertains to Clinton's diary-tape thingies and the court ruling on that.

Here ya go; Read about what happened here and all the precedents:

"
Under the statutory
scheme established by the PRA, the decision to segregate personal materials from Presidential

records is made by the President, during the President’s term and in his sole discretion, see 44
U.S.C. § 2203(b), "

Last edited:
Look a5t this loser attacking the poster after calling his sorry ass out.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Boy, you got your ass kicked. And kicked good. You were saying what law changed? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Look at this ^^^ cowardly welcher who has never proven one thing he spews projecting his stupidity to others. Kicking your pathetic ass is too easy boy. Kicking Gator’s retarded ass is just as easy.

Actually NO. They are actually as private citizens, subject to the law against revealing classified information to people not holding the required security clearance.

You confuse the current president granting a security clearance to a former president, allowing them to get briefings and continue to access classified information. But important in this case, President Biden specifically denied Trump continued security clearances. Ending his access to any classified information, and legally binding him from revealing classified information he remembered.
They are Private Citizens who are privy to CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION and are allowed to enter discussions upon request by a subsequent President.
If you actually read every one of my posts you would be aware that Trump is required to return the documents and case closed.

Forum List

Back