Special Master Not Working Out Well For Team Trumpy

you people and your devotion to some random dude that made a video.

How about you link us to the official list of post-Presidential duties
I hope your attention span in bed is better than it is when you can't make it through a video.

I hope your attention span in bed is better than it is when you can't make it through a video.

It is not about attention spans, it is about actual facts not some random dude who made a video.

If post-presidential duties exist they have to be listed some where.

If you cannot link to them, they do not exist.

What duties has Obama been preforming?

What duties has GW been preforming?

It is not about attention spans, it is about actual facts not some random dude who made a video.

No, my enemy, this hippie has been following the laws and events for 25 years, but you are a scarred individual who rebounded as an arrogant asshole and you can't tolerate listening to anyone who knows more than you about a subject.

No, my enemy, this hippie has been following the laws and events for 25 years, but you are a scarred individual who rebounded as an arrogant asshole and you can't tolerate listening to anyone who knows more than you about a subject.
You are spinning boy. If you can't repeat te law that has changed that changed law doesn't exist.

What makes you think you can produce an intelligent argument? You're big on discrediting other arguments without proving them wrong.
Everything has to go to court to be proven. At least that is the answer I get from you morons. If you post the article you should prove it is true.

that is what he told you, and you would never doubt some dude in a video would you?

Again, if these duties exist, they have to be listed some where... where is that list?

that is what he told you, and you would never doubt some dude in a video would you?

Again, if these duties exist, they have to be listed some where... where is that list?
Sorry scarred man...it's a 13 minute video and the bad experience in your past won't let you lose any argument.
You are pathetic.

Sorry scarred man...it's a 13 minute video and the bad experience in your past won't let you lose any argument.
You are pathetic.

the video is meaningless, it is just some dude talking.

If there are actual, post-presidential duties then they have to be listed some where.

Until you post that list, you have nothing but the word of some dude in a video...aka nothing.

What duties has Obama been preforming?

What duties has GW been preforming?

There are no constitutional or legal requirements placed on former presidents. They are granted continued secret service protection, and a pension for life. They are by statute given oversight over their presidential records, and executive privilege over their presidential records in the National Archives.

That's about everything covering former presidents.

If there are actual, post-presidential duties then they have to be listed some where.

Until you post that list, you have nothing but the word of some dude in a video...aka nothing.
It must be very sad to be so scarred that you can't watch a 13 minute video.
At which minute did you have memories of your past failures?

It must be very sad to be so scarred that you can't watch a 13 minute video.
At which minute did you have memories of your past failures?

I am not scarred at all, I just do not find random people that made a video compelling.

I want cold, hard facts. Give up the list or admit it does not exist.

Former Presidents, as the video states, have confidential information that they are permitted to discuss with world leaders among other things.
But you can't make it through a 13 minute video.
You should be fired.

Forum List

Back