Special Master Not Working Out Well For Team Trumpy

Because the Links you post to articles by college graduates carry much weight.
Try harder.
As I said, claims are weighed on the reputation of the person making them. The guy in the video has no reputation to either protect or rely on. He can, and does make any claim under the sun, with nothing behind it except people wanting to believe what he says.

He could be Jim Jones, telling his followers to drink the kool-aid.

As I said, claims are weighed on the reputation of the person making them. The guy in the video has no reputation to either protect or rely on. He can, and does make any claim under the sun, with nothing behind it except people wanting to believe what he says.

He could be Jim Jones, telling his followers to drink the kool-aid.
When you have as many followers and as few critics as he does, let me know.
I find him far more informative than Rachel Madcow who has, perhaps, 15K viewers.

Another retard who eagerly swallow some more shit from the Daily Kooks. Seems you made an oopsie again fatso.

But some guy names Styxhexenhammer is beyond reproach and cannot be questioned!

1663724532882.jpeg

Trump often worked from Mar-A-Lago. Chances are there were papers that had been there there from 2017-on.

Raiding a former president's home office and residence like that is just ridiculous.
Actually this is no difference than any employee who is holding company records and documents. Once the company fires him, they can legally demand he return any and all company property in his possession. Whether those documents came into his possession on his first day at work, or his last day, or any time in between.

Those documents, except for personal records, belong to the company.

The special master is merely saying that it’s difficult to compare the Government’s claim (with alleged photographic proof) that some of the documents were “classified” against the Trump claim he had declassified those documents ABSENT some claim by team Trump IN THEIR OWN LEGAL PAPERS that the documents had been declassified.

Trump has said it. Kash Patel has said it. But apparently that claim has not been set forth within the Trump legal submissions. I’m not sure this is the proper venue to be compelled to make that claim. But to the extent it concerns the very matters which the Special Master has been appointed to consider, then maybe it is the right time.

I assume it’s the truth. So, if I were his lawyer, I’d file a quick supplemental affidavit and incorporate it into my pleadings. I’d cite the source of my “information and belief:” and I’d have my source(s) sign the sworn affidavit under oath. It could be just Patel.

Give the Special Master what he needs. This seems intuitively obvious to me.

The special master is merely saying that it’s difficult to compare the Government’s claim (with alleged photographic proof) that some of the documents were “classified” against the Trump claim he had declassified those documents ABSENT some claim by team Trump IN THEIR OWN LEGAL PAPERS that the documents had been declassified.

Trump has said it. Kash Patel has said it. But apparently that claim has not been set forth within the Trump legal submissions. I’m not sure this is the proper venue to be compelled to make that claim. But to the extent it concerns the very matters which the Special Master has been appointed to consider, then maybe it is the right time.

I assume it’s the truth. So, if I were his lawyer, I’d file a quick supplemental affidavit and incorporate it into my pleadings. I’d cite the source of my “information and belief:” and I’d have my source(s) sign the sworn affidavit under oath. It could be just Patel.

The video explains the logic behind Trump's team not to answer.

but they do not want to as they might need that ammo for a defense if Trump is indicted.

They do exist. I found out about..oh! It's in that thread I started. I just lost my OS so bookmarks are scant right now.

It pertains to Clinton's diary-tape thingies and the court ruling on that.
Judicial watch LOST the Clinton sock tape case. The tapes in question were made by Clinton and a historian friend, who were making a diary to be used in Clintons memoirs.

And if you read the Presidential Records Act, it explicitly excludes such things as personal diaries and personal correspondence from inclusion as presidential records.

Forum List

Back