Special prosecutor investigating possible election fraud in Rep. Scott Taylor’s race

View attachment 209206
Just turned on Fox. Of course they’re not carrying this story or the other big one with Collins getting arrested.

Bet Hannity won’t touch either story. Ha!

Fox was reporting the crap out of the good congress critters arrest. More than msnbc! So, as usual you are telling a tall tale.
No tales, butt whisperer. I called them the way I see them. I’m not watching Fox all day.
Each time I turned it on I reported what was on.
Of course you’re a SERIOUS Fox viewer..
That makes sense with how little you know..

You don't have to. They report on it every five minutes or so.

Where the hell are they coming up with these "special prosecutors"? Did Sessions recuse himself again? Isn't there enough allegations of corruption in the freaking democrat party and the FBI to warrant a special prosecutor?

View attachment 209206
Just turned on Fox. Of course they’re not carrying this story or the other big one with Collins getting arrested.

Fox was reporting the crap out of the good congress critters arrest. More than msnbc! So, as usual you are telling a tall tale.
No tales, butt whisperer. I called them the way I see them. I’m not watching Fox all day.

You think the three demogogues at night, Hannity, Ingraham and Carlson will blast them?

I laughed so hard when Hannity summed up the Manafort crimes by saying, “ It must be a crime to be rich in America”
Ha ha

Where the hell are they coming up with these "special prosecutors"? Did Sessions recuse himself again? Isn't there enough allegations of corruption in the freaking democrat party and the FBI to warrant a special prosecutor?
No

What a bunch of sniveling liars.
Trump, Manafort, Gates, Taylor or Collins?

No, people like you Mr. "in person votier fraud".

What utter bullshit.
You have no idea what you’re talking about as usual. You love your red herrings to perpetuate your lies.

Sure I do, you're whackadoodle....

In person voter fraud.... now I've heard it all.
You have heard nothing because of the media you follow. Dozens of times we’ve supplied valid links on studies that have stated: No widespread voter fraud in this country. But you’ll still keep lying about it because that’s what you do.
You’re a deplorable. You have to lie.

No

What a simp. My party good, your party bad.
just stating the facts. Ya know. Fake news to you brainless idiots..

How old are you for Chrisakes?

The corrupt Republican Party keeps getting caught in all their misdeeds. Good luck thinking Americans won’t notice in the fall.

A special prosecutor was appointed Tuesday to investigate claims that aides to Rep. Scott W. Taylor (R-Va.) illegally forged signatures to help an independent candidate get on the ballot, hoping to give their boss an edge over his Democratic challenger in the midterm elections.

Aides to Taylor, a freshman lawmaker from Virginia Beach, collected signatures for independent candidate Shaun Brown, who analysts say could siphon votes away from Taylor’s Democratic challenger, Elaine Luria.

Special prosecutor investigating possible election fraud in Rep. Scott Taylor’s race

Possible election fraud doesn't mean election fraud. Oh and they are investigating several of his aides, not him.

A special prosecutor was appointed Tuesday to investigate claims that aides to Rep. Scott W. Taylor (R-Va.) illegally forged signatures to help an independent candidate get on the ballot, hoping to give their boss an edge over his Democratic challenger in the midterm elections

You really are a dumbass.

The corrupt Republican Party keeps getting caught in all their misdeeds. Good luck thinking Americans won’t notice in the fall.

A special prosecutor was appointed Tuesday to investigate claims that aides to Rep. Scott W. Taylor (R-Va.) illegally forged signatures to help an independent candidate get on the ballot, hoping to give their boss an edge over his Democratic challenger in the midterm elections.

Aides to Taylor, a freshman lawmaker from Virginia Beach, collected signatures for independent candidate Shaun Brown, who analysts say could siphon votes away from Taylor’s Democratic challenger, Elaine Luria.

Possible election fraud doesn't mean election fraud. Oh and they are investigating several of his aides, not him.

A special prosecutor was appointed Tuesday to investigate claims that aides to Rep. Scott W. Taylor (R-Va.) illegally forged signatures to help an independent candidate get on the ballot, hoping to give their boss an edge over his Democratic challenger in the midterm elections

You give him way to much credit. I hope he's just very young and immature... otherwise...

Here we have an allegation that a republican congressman telling his aides to FORGE signatures but you can’t come up with any data on undocumented workers committing voting fraud. Ya know when your liar in Chief lied his ass off when he said: “ 3-6 million illegals voted..
Then he wasted tax payers monies on a study run by far right republicans.
They concluded: No evidence it happened.
Did any of you deplorables call Trump out on his lie?
Of course not.
You enable the lyingest prez in history.

You give him way to much credit. I hope he's just very young and immature... otherwise...

Otherwise he is a dumbass. LOL

Here we have an allegation that a republican congressman telling his aides to FORGE signatures but you can’t come up with any data on undocumented workers committing voting fraud. Ya know when your liar in Chief lied his ass off when he said: “ 3-6 million illegals voted..
Of course not.

Telling his aides to forge signatures??

Guys an ex Navy SEAL do you really think he'd be that stupid?? I sure don't.

WOW Your crystal ball is pretty foggy there dumbass. Better get it cleaned right away so you can at least catch a damned clue.

View attachment 209206

You think the three demogogues at night, Hannity, Ingraham and Carlson will blast them?

I laughed so hard when Hannity summed up the Manafort crimes by saying, “ It must be a crime to be rich in America”
Ha ha

I have no idea. The only time I watch fox opinion is the Greg gutfeld show, and the five.

Of course not.

Telling his aides to forge signatures??

Guys an ex Navy SEAL do you really think he'd be that stupid?? I sure don't.

WOW Your crystal ball is pretty foggy there dumbass. Better get it cleaned right away so you can at least catch a damned clue.
Stupid bitch can’t read the Op or have the integrity to admit the truth.

Forum List

Back