Special prosecutor investigating possible election fraud in Rep. Scott Taylor’s race

View attachment 209206
Fox was reporting the crap out of the good congress critters arrest. More than msnbc! So, as usual you are telling a tall tale.
No tales, butt whisperer. I called them the way I see them. I’m not watching Fox all day.
Each time I turned it on I reported what was on.
Of course you’re a SERIOUS Fox viewer..
That makes sense with how little you know..

No, you'd just prefer to lie about them. They ran the full press conference and reported the congressman turning himself into the FBI this morning.

I guess since you support a prez that lies 7.6 times a day you don’t know what a lie is. I clearly said WHEN I TURNED TO FOX that’s what I saw..
But interesting you run into this thread about another potential criminal republican but attack me instead.

No one twisted your arm and forced you to run out and lie your ass off, you chose to do that all by yourself. I can understand why you're deflecting from being called out on your lies, you're too stupid to be embarrassed.

I already explained how you’re full of shit yet you continue your idiocy.
Carry on liar.

Care to discuss the OP or Collins being arrested?
Of course not.

Care to answer my Q all your fellow DEPLORABLES took the 5th on?
Of course not.

LMAO, you tried to excuse your own ineptitude and lies by your deflection, like I said you're too stupid to be embarrassed. Sounds like Taylors aids and Collins might be in a bit of trouble, as it should be if they're guilty. And what is this great question you think you've formulated, I haven't had a chance to read the whole thread yet, I guess I missed it.

View attachment 209206
Just turned on Fox. Of course they’re not carrying this story or the other big one with Collins getting arrested.

Bet Hannity won’t touch either story. Ha!

Fox was reporting the crap out of the good congress critters arrest. More than msnbc! So, as usual you are telling a tall tale.
No tales, butt whisperer. I called them the way I see them. I’m not watching Fox all day.

No, you'd just prefer to lie about them. They ran the full press conference and reported the congressman turning himself into the FBI this morning.

He is making crap up, I mocked his stupid comment and he wasn't bright enough to understand that I was mocking him, he isn't bright. He is a paid shill for the DNC and a waste of energy.

View attachment 209206
Just turned on Fox. Of course they’re not carrying this story or the other big one with Collins getting arrested.

He is making crap up, I mocked his stupid comment and he wasn't bright enough to understand that I was mocking him, he isn't bright. He is a paid shill for the DNC and a waste of energy.

And gets his panties in a bunch soooooo easily, entertainment comes pretty cheap around here.

If Taylor is convicted of wrongdoing then he like any criminal needs to be prosecuted and sentenced, I have no problem with justice being served.

View attachment 209206

And gets his panties in a bunch soooooo easily, entertainment comes pretty cheap around here.

No kidding, I like him as a poster, he lies and thinks he is smart and then gets his ass handed to him over and over and he isn't bright enough to even know it.

View attachment 209206 No tales, butt whisperer. I called them the way I see them. I’m not watching Fox all day.

No kidding, I like him as a poster, he lies and thinks he is smart and then gets his ass handed to him over and over and he isn't bright enough to even know it.
Name one lie, liar.
You just make shit up and then pat yourself on the back for lying.
Trump follower?
Of course.

You claimed Fox news didn't cover the Scott Taylor story, they did, but you claimed since you didn't see it, it didn't happen which you know is an out and out lie.

The corrupt Republican Party keeps getting caught in all their misdeeds. Good luck thinking Americans won’t notice in the fall.

A special prosecutor was appointed Tuesday to investigate claims that aides to Rep. Scott W. Taylor (R-Va.) illegally forged signatures to help an independent candidate get on the ballot, hoping to give their boss an edge over his Democratic challenger in the midterm elections.

Aides to Taylor, a freshman lawmaker from Virginia Beach, collected signatures for independent candidate Shaun Brown, who analysts say could siphon votes away from Taylor’s Democratic challenger, Elaine Luria.

Special prosecutor investigating possible election fraud in Rep. Scott Taylor’s race
Putin strikes again!

Thank you, Uncle Vlad!!

If Taylor is convicted of wrongdoing then he like any criminal needs to be prosecuted and sentenced, I have no problem with justice being served.
Except with Trump and Russia, right?

No you dumb shit, I have said many times that if Trump is found guilty of colluding with the Russians he needs to be prosecuted and I am in favor of the investigation. So you are wrong again liar.

Except with Trump and Russia, right?

No you dumb shit, I have said many times that if Trump is found guilty of colluding with the Russians he needs to be prosecuted and I am in favor of the investigation. So you are wrong again liar.

He's reverted to infantile insults. Don't feed the troll.

The corrupt Republican Party keeps getting caught in all their misdeeds. Good luck thinking Americans won’t notice in the fall.

A special prosecutor was appointed Tuesday to investigate claims that aides to Rep. Scott W. Taylor (R-Va.) illegally forged signatures to help an independent candidate get on the ballot, hoping to give their boss an edge over his Democratic challenger in the midterm elections.

Aides to Taylor, a freshman lawmaker from Virginia Beach, collected signatures for independent candidate Shaun Brown, who analysts say could siphon votes away from Taylor’s Democratic challenger, Elaine Luria.

But, you progressive nitwits always tell us there is no election fraud.
No, VOTER fraud. The GOP can't win dog catcher without election fraud!

You forgot to blame Putin.
We know Trump never will. ( on Russia attacking our democracy) He’s scared shitless of his master.

LMAO You really are a dumbass if you thing ANYONE gives Trump orders.

OMG are you a moron.
My oh my. Look at you discount all the evidence that Putin has something BIG on Trump. Fat boi will attack our allies, private citizens just about ANYONE but Putin.
He threw our intelligence agencies under the bus by taking Putin’s word over them and you can’t see who’s taking orders from whom?
You are a true deaf dumb and blind deplorable.

Nah but you sure are funny.

Possible election fraud doesn't mean election fraud. Oh and they are investigating several of his aides, not him.

A special prosecutor was appointed Tuesday to investigate claims that aides to Rep. Scott W. Taylor (R-Va.) illegally forged signatures to help an independent candidate get on the ballot, hoping to give their boss an edge over his Democratic challenger in the midterm elections

You really are a dumbass.
They’re investigating Taylor and his aides you dumshit.
U think they committed election fraud without him directing it?
Oh wait you still think 9 members of Trump campaign lies about contacts with Russians and Fat boi not knowing anything about it.

LMAO The really sad thing is that you are hoping its true. Deplorable is what you are dumbass.

Forum List

Back