Special prosecutor investigating possible election fraud in Rep. Scott Taylor’s race

View attachment 209228
View attachment 209217
Such biting commentary coming from the brainless hack who can’t express a thought until CNN tells what it is. Stay at the kiddies table your over your head around adults.
So you can’t tell us what trump’s hiding in that private meeting with his master Putin.
You can’t criticize him for throwing America under the bus in the PUBLIC session.
You are a full fledged member of the cult.
You don’t know anything was being hidden for all you know they talked about golf and grandkids like Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch did in their private airport meeting. He didn’t throw America under the bus just because you are stupid enough to parrot every talking point you hear doesn’t mean we all are. Knocking down your idiocy is amusing but it’s so easy it gets boring quick so you go back to your CNN shrine and part for your new talking point. It’s been fun embarrassing you even though you do most of the work yourself later numbnuts.
OMG. Putin went back to Russia celebrating what he got over his poodle. I’m sure you don’t know that from your RW media.
But after committing treason in Helsinki in the public session you really really think he didn’t do something worse in private..

The whole world saw this weak weak president take the word of Putin over our intelligence agencies.. yet you’re still sticking with your alternate facts.
How sweet.

That proves nothing. You’re hilarious.
I love you don’t have the guts to admit Trump is Putin’s bitch.
Hillary and Obama never were.

Yeah, it does. it proves beyond doubt that obummer, your hero, was pootins putz in the WH. Absolute proof.

Blackhawk and Edge are afraid of one simple question.
They run like jack rabbits when posed with the question “ How many of Trump’s 4,229 documented lies have you called him out on? “

Run away again.
Blackhawk and Edge know your full of shit and not to be taken serious. Not to mention we see right through your poor attempt at a set up question we answer none you call us cult members we give a number you claim it supports your bullshit now go change that diaper.

Voter ID is not necessary and will never happen. Voter suppression by republicans IS a sad fact.
If you don't want to eliminate voter fraud, what are you whining about?

That one is just a whiny little bitch...
You got that wrong. Bill Maher officially christened your fuhrer “ a thin skinned whiny little bitch.”

First off kid, I don't have a fuhrer, secondly who fucking cares about Bill Maher.

They run like jack rabbits when posed with the question “ How many of Trump’s 4,229 documented lies have you called him out on? “

Run away again.

And you run away from the follow on, how many of trumps lies hurt people other than himself? Compared to obummers, and the shrilary's lies, which got people killed, I could care less how many times trump puts his foot in his mouth. he ain't getting people killed like your hero's did.

dimocraps are lying scum.

All of them

President Trump is tougher on Russia in 18 months than Obama in eight years

The fact is, President Trump has been quite tough on Russia.

So much so, the sanctions resemble a Russian nesting doll: one sanction of top of another, on top of another.

Just last April, the Trump administration imposed new sanctions on Russia — including strict sanctions on seven of Russia’s richest individuals and 17 top government officials for their interference in our elections.

The sanctions directly penalized President Vladimir Putin’s inner circle by prohibiting them from traveling to the United States ever again. He did this by opening a bank account in the West, preventing them from doing business with the West and prohibiting anyone else to do business on their behalf.

The sanctions were significant — among the toughest sanctions ever placed on individuals in a foreign country, with the exception of perhaps Iran and North Korea. Yet like many of Trump’s successes, it received minimal mainstream media coverage.

During his first month in office in January 2017, President Trump upheld strict sanctions to punish Russia for its unlawful 2014 annexation of Crimea. With those sanctions, the Trump administration punished more than three dozen individuals and organizations that were behind the invasion of Ukraine.

Even Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin had a hand in the actions, stating that there would be no easing of the sanctions until Russia meets its obligations under the 2015 Minsk agreement — the ceasefire agreement between Russia and Ukraine.

In August 2017, Trump signed a bill slapping even more sanctions on Russia — this time specifically aimed at the country’s energy and defense industries. Congress made the legislation Trump-proof, meaning that no executive order could ever undo such sanctions; yet Trump signed it anyway.

In fact it was Trump — not Obama — who ordered the closure of Russian diplomatic properties in San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and New York City that appeared to be a threat to American security.

It was also President Trump who shuttered the Russian consulate in Seattle.
Moron runs right to his far right sources.
You call Dems liars...., but ignore fat boi’s 4,229 lies?
How come?

You have the writing skills aof a sixth grader. Did that really require 3 paragraphs?

View attachment 209228
View attachment 209217
So you can’t tell us what trump’s hiding in that private meeting with his master Putin.
You can’t criticize him for throwing America under the bus in the PUBLIC session.
You are a full fledged member of the cult.
You don’t know anything was being hidden for all you know they talked about golf and grandkids like Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch did in their private airport meeting. He didn’t throw America under the bus just because you are stupid enough to parrot every talking point you hear doesn’t mean we all are. Knocking down your idiocy is amusing but it’s so easy it gets boring quick so you go back to your CNN shrine and part for your new talking point. It’s been fun embarrassing you even though you do most of the work yourself later numbnuts.
OMG. Putin went back to Russia celebrating what he got over his poodle. I’m sure you don’t know that from your RW media.
But after committing treason in Helsinki in the public session you really really think he didn’t do something worse in private..

The whole world saw this weak weak president take the word of Putin over our intelligence agencies.. yet you’re still sticking with your alternate facts.
How sweet.

Yeah, it does. it proves beyond doubt that obummer, your hero, was pootins putz in the WH. Absolute proof.

Liar. Obama immediately put sanctions on Russia in the fall of 2016. Fat boi has to be dragged kicking and screaming to do the right thing.
You lose again.

Possible election fraud doesn't mean election fraud. Oh and they are investigating several of his aides, not him.
That never stopped you clowns from blaming Obama for everything anyone in his Administration did, as if he personally ordered it.

dimocraps are lying scum.

All of them

President Trump is tougher on Russia in 18 months than Obama in eight years

The fact is, President Trump has been quite tough on Russia.

So much so, the sanctions resemble a Russian nesting doll: one sanction of top of another, on top of another.

Just last April, the Trump administration imposed new sanctions on Russia — including strict sanctions on seven of Russia’s richest individuals and 17 top government officials for their interference in our elections.

The sanctions directly penalized President Vladimir Putin’s inner circle by prohibiting them from traveling to the United States ever again. He did this by opening a bank account in the West, preventing them from doing business with the West and prohibiting anyone else to do business on their behalf.

The sanctions were significant — among the toughest sanctions ever placed on individuals in a foreign country, with the exception of perhaps Iran and North Korea. Yet like many of Trump’s successes, it received minimal mainstream media coverage.

During his first month in office in January 2017, President Trump upheld strict sanctions to punish Russia for its unlawful 2014 annexation of Crimea. With those sanctions, the Trump administration punished more than three dozen individuals and organizations that were behind the invasion of Ukraine.

Even Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin had a hand in the actions, stating that there would be no easing of the sanctions until Russia meets its obligations under the 2015 Minsk agreement — the ceasefire agreement between Russia and Ukraine.

In August 2017, Trump signed a bill slapping even more sanctions on Russia — this time specifically aimed at the country’s energy and defense industries. Congress made the legislation Trump-proof, meaning that no executive order could ever undo such sanctions; yet Trump signed it anyway.

In fact it was Trump — not Obama — who ordered the closure of Russian diplomatic properties in San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and New York City that appeared to be a threat to American security.

It was also President Trump who shuttered the Russian consulate in Seattle.
Moron runs right to his far right sources.
You call Dems liars...., but ignore fat boi’s 4,229 lies?
How come?

You have the writing skills aof a sixth grader. Did that really require 3 paragraphs?
3 paragraphs? Let’s add you being blind to all your other deficits.
Since Edge and Blackhawk have proven themselves to be cowards why don’t you attempt my question. Good luck.

View attachment 209228
View attachment 209217

How sweet.

Liar. Obama immediately put sanctions on Russia in the fall of 2016. Fat boi has to be dragged kicking and screaming to do the right thing.
You lose again.

Big fucking deal. They did nothing. The only thing that has hurt the russians has been the drop in oil prices (thanks to trump) that obummer was interfering with. His "sanctions" were laughable. As are you little infant.

The corrupt Republican Party keeps getting caught in all their misdeeds. Good luck thinking Americans won’t notice in the fall.

A special prosecutor was appointed Tuesday to investigate claims that aides to Rep. Scott W. Taylor (R-Va.) illegally forged signatures to help an independent candidate get on the ballot, hoping to give their boss an edge over his Democratic challenger in the midterm elections.

Aides to Taylor, a freshman lawmaker from Virginia Beach, collected signatures for independent candidate Shaun Brown, who analysts say could siphon votes away from Taylor’s Democratic challenger, Elaine Luria.

Special prosecutor investigating possible election fraud in Rep. Scott Taylor’s race

But, you progressive nitwits always tell us there is no election fraud.
Wrong!

We keep telling you that in person voter fraud is a myth.

And we are right, too.

in person voter fraud?
Why am I not surprised you don't know what that is.

Voter ID is not necessary and will never happen. Voter suppression by republicans IS a sad fact.
Voter ID does nothing to stop the types of voter fraud which occur. This has been proven over and over and over and over again. In fact, it has been proven, unintentionally, by Voter ID proponents on this forum many times. :lol:

Voter ID does nothing to stop the types of voter fraud which occur. This has been proven over and over and over and over again. In fact, it has been proven, unintentionally, by Voter ID proponents on this forum many times. :lol:
Sure. If you say so. Now go take a shower.

Run away again.

And you run away from the follow on, how many of trumps lies hurt people other than himself? Compared to obummers, and the shrilary's lies, which got people killed, I could care less how many times trump puts his foot in his mouth. he ain't getting people killed like your hero's did.
One, Hillary and Obama were exonerated with Benghazi if that’s what you’re referring to.
So your first fail.
A president who is literally incapable of telling the truth is a danger to the country and world.
Fucking amazing you give him a pass on 4,229 lies.
Only a true cult member would do that shit.

It's a fact.

Go ahead and find me a news story about actual voter fraud, and I will show you.

It's a fact.

Go ahead and find me a news story about actual voter fraud, and I will show you.
Go take a shower and I'll find you a new story.

It's a fact.

Go take a shower and I'll find you a new story.
Here is a list of voter fraud cases in Indiana going back years: Voter Fraud Cases

Not one of them could be stopped by Voter ID.

Ask me how I know this.

Run away again.

He’s just putting kids in cages separating them from their parents and causing emotional distress. He of course LIED that it wasn’t his policy when it’s been proven it has.

His antienvironmental policies will injure tens of thousands of people if all of his horrendous policies go thru.

Voter ID is a hoax. It is theater for the rubes. They eat that shit up.

Forum List

Back