Special prosecutor investigating possible election fraud in Rep. Scott Taylor’s race

Only took him a year and a half.
What a weak president you have there.
what kind do you have?
Obama IMMEDIATELY put sanctions on Russia when he found out Russia attacked our democracy.
Your lying Russian whore was briefed on this before the election.,
Only took him almost two years later to do the right thing.
Like I’ve said, he’s proven to be a weak weak president..

Holy shit apparently Putin has told Trump to impose new sanctions on Russia and he did it.
US to impose new sanctions on Russia for poisoning ex-spy in the UK
Time for Putin to release the pee pee tape.
Wow you have gotten even dumber in the last thirty minutes.
I know I confuse you with facts.
Even though your thin skinned whiny little bitch is trying to stomp out the first amendment, our free press works diligently to get facts to us.

Holy shit apparently Putin has told Trump to impose new sanctions on Russia and he did it.
Even though your thin skinned whiny little bitch is trying to stomp out the first amendment, our free press works diligently to get facts to us.
You and facts now I have to give you credit that’s funny.
74E500D0-974A-4F99-B224-A9155FB1838A.gif

B2CC0891-E0E3-43BA-AC00-2D34B1BA53B5.jpeg
View attachment 209217
Another idiot cult member not honest to admit Trump takes orders from Putin.
So what was that private meeting about?
Ha!
Such biting commentary coming from the brainless hack who can’t express a thought until CNN tells what it is. Stay at the kiddies table your over your head around adults.
So you can’t tell us what trump’s hiding in that private meeting with his master Putin.
You can’t criticize him for throwing America under the bus in the PUBLIC session.
You are a full fledged member of the cult.
You don’t know anything was being hidden for all you know they talked about golf and grandkids like Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch did in their private airport meeting. He didn’t throw America under the bus just because you are stupid enough to parrot every talking point you hear doesn’t mean we all are. Knocking down your idiocy is amusing but it’s so easy it gets boring quick so you go back to your CNN shrine and part for your new talking point. It’s been fun embarrassing you even though you do most of the work yourself later numbnuts.
OMG. Putin went back to Russia celebrating what he got over his poodle. I’m sure you don’t know that from your RW media.
But after committing treason in Helsinki in the public session you really really think he didn’t do something worse in private..

The whole world saw this weak weak president take the word of Putin over our intelligence agencies.. yet you’re still sticking with your alternate facts.
How sweet.

That proves nothing. You’re hilarious.
I love you don’t have the guts to admit Trump is Putin’s bitch.
Hillary and Obama never were.

View attachment 209227
Nothing but a troll.
So when have you called out Trump on any of his 4,229 lies?
Never , right?
Yup, you’re a cult member.

The corrupt Republican Party keeps getting caught in all their misdeeds. Good luck thinking Americans won’t notice in the fall.

A special prosecutor was appointed Tuesday to investigate claims that aides to Rep. Scott W. Taylor (R-Va.) illegally forged signatures to help an independent candidate get on the ballot, hoping to give their boss an edge over his Democratic challenger in the midterm elections.

Aides to Taylor, a freshman lawmaker from Virginia Beach, collected signatures for independent candidate Shaun Brown, who analysts say could siphon votes away from Taylor’s Democratic challenger, Elaine Luria.

Special prosecutor investigating possible election fraud in Rep. Scott Taylor’s race

But, you progressive nitwits always tell us there is no election fraud.
That is one pathetic and sad deflection...

Do you prefer your election fraud to have more Mexicans in it?

View attachment 209217
Such biting commentary coming from the brainless hack who can’t express a thought until CNN tells what it is. Stay at the kiddies table your over your head around adults.
So you can’t tell us what trump’s hiding in that private meeting with his master Putin.
You can’t criticize him for throwing America under the bus in the PUBLIC session.
You don’t know anything was being hidden for all you know they talked about golf and grandkids like Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch did in their private airport meeting. He didn’t throw America under the bus just because you are stupid enough to parrot every talking point you hear doesn’t mean we all are. Knocking down your idiocy is amusing but it’s so easy it gets boring quick so you go back to your CNN shrine and part for your new talking point. It’s been fun embarrassing you even though you do most of the work yourself later numbnuts.
OMG. Putin went back to Russia celebrating what he got over his poodle. I’m sure you don’t know that from your RW media.
But after committing treason in Helsinki in the public session you really really think he didn’t do something worse in private..

The whole world saw this weak weak president take the word of Putin over our intelligence agencies.. yet you’re still sticking with your alternate facts.
How sweet.

Hillary and Obama never was.

Awww are you getting upset I’m laughing at your idiocy and mocking you? Do what far left looms like you do best go to your safe space and have a good cry.

View attachment 209227
Nothing but a troll.
So when have you called out Trump on any of his 4,229 lies?
Never , right?
Yup, you’re a cult member.
Sounds like someone needs a diaper change.

dimocraps are lying scum.

All of them

President Trump is tougher on Russia in 18 months than Obama in eight years

The fact is, President Trump has been quite tough on Russia.

So much so, the sanctions resemble a Russian nesting doll: one sanction of top of another, on top of another.

Just last April, the Trump administration imposed new sanctions on Russia — including strict sanctions on seven of Russia’s richest individuals and 17 top government officials for their interference in our elections.

The sanctions directly penalized President Vladimir Putin’s inner circle by prohibiting them from traveling to the United States ever again. He did this by opening a bank account in the West, preventing them from doing business with the West and prohibiting anyone else to do business on their behalf.

The sanctions were significant — among the toughest sanctions ever placed on individuals in a foreign country, with the exception of perhaps Iran and North Korea. Yet like many of Trump’s successes, it received minimal mainstream media coverage.

During his first month in office in January 2017, President Trump upheld strict sanctions to punish Russia for its unlawful 2014 annexation of Crimea. With those sanctions, the Trump administration punished more than three dozen individuals and organizations that were behind the invasion of Ukraine.

Even Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin had a hand in the actions, stating that there would be no easing of the sanctions until Russia meets its obligations under the 2015 Minsk agreement — the ceasefire agreement between Russia and Ukraine.

In August 2017, Trump signed a bill slapping even more sanctions on Russia — this time specifically aimed at the country’s energy and defense industries. Congress made the legislation Trump-proof, meaning that no executive order could ever undo such sanctions; yet Trump signed it anyway.

In fact it was Trump — not Obama — who ordered the closure of Russian diplomatic properties in San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and New York City that appeared to be a threat to American security.

It was also President Trump who shuttered the Russian consulate in Seattle.

View attachment 209217

How sweet.

Awww are you getting upset I’m laughing at your idiocy and mocking you? Do what far left looms like you do best go to your safe space and have a good cry.

View attachment 209217

How sweet.

Whenever you cult members get your ass kicked u always come back that we’re upset.
Ha.
So you didn’t answer my question. Skeered?
How many of your fuhrer’s 4,229’lies have you called him out on?
Don’t be a coward.

dimocraps are lying scum.

All of them

President Trump is tougher on Russia in 18 months than Obama in eight years

The fact is, President Trump has been quite tough on Russia.

So much so, the sanctions resemble a Russian nesting doll: one sanction of top of another, on top of another.

Just last April, the Trump administration imposed new sanctions on Russia — including strict sanctions on seven of Russia’s richest individuals and 17 top government officials for their interference in our elections.

The sanctions directly penalized President Vladimir Putin’s inner circle by prohibiting them from traveling to the United States ever again. He did this by opening a bank account in the West, preventing them from doing business with the West and prohibiting anyone else to do business on their behalf.

The sanctions were significant — among the toughest sanctions ever placed on individuals in a foreign country, with the exception of perhaps Iran and North Korea. Yet like many of Trump’s successes, it received minimal mainstream media coverage.

During his first month in office in January 2017, President Trump upheld strict sanctions to punish Russia for its unlawful 2014 annexation of Crimea. With those sanctions, the Trump administration punished more than three dozen individuals and organizations that were behind the invasion of Ukraine.

Even Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin had a hand in the actions, stating that there would be no easing of the sanctions until Russia meets its obligations under the 2015 Minsk agreement — the ceasefire agreement between Russia and Ukraine.

In August 2017, Trump signed a bill slapping even more sanctions on Russia — this time specifically aimed at the country’s energy and defense industries. Congress made the legislation Trump-proof, meaning that no executive order could ever undo such sanctions; yet Trump signed it anyway.

In fact it was Trump — not Obama — who ordered the closure of Russian diplomatic properties in San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and New York City that appeared to be a threat to American security.

It was also President Trump who shuttered the Russian consulate in Seattle.
Moron runs right to his far right sources.
You call Dems liars...., but ignore fat boi’s 4,229 lies?
How come?

View attachment 209206
Just turned on Fox. Of course they’re not carrying this story or the other big one with Collins getting arrested.

Bet Hannity won’t touch either story. Ha!

Fox was reporting the crap out of the good congress critters arrest. More than msnbc! So, as usual you are telling a tall tale.
No tales, butt whisperer. I called them the way I see them. I’m not watching Fox all day.
Each time I turned it on I reported what was on.
Of course you’re a SERIOUS Fox viewer..
That makes sense with how little you know..

So the couple of times you turned on Fox, you didn't see them covering the story so you changed the channel? MSNBC wasn't carrying the story when I just turned it on. They aren't covering the story either! OMG!!!!
They’ve covered it all day, Liar.
It’s the current breaking news.
More republican criminals.

No tales, butt whisperer. I called them the way I see them. I’m not watching MSNBC all day.
Each time I turned it on I reported what was on.
Of course you’re a SERIOUS MSNBC
viewer..
That makes sense with how little you know...

View attachment 209217

How sweet.

View attachment 209217

How sweet.

Whenever you cult members get your ass kicked u always come back that we’re upset.
Ha.
So you didn’t answer my question. Skeered?
How many of your fuhrer’s 4,229’lies have you called him out on?
Don’t be a coward.

You are upset all you far left loons get hysterical when someone won’t take your stupidity seriously now go change your diaper and have that cry.

Blackhawk and Edge are afraid of one simple question.
They run like jack rabbits when posed with the question “ How many of Trump’s 4,229 documented lies have you called him out on? “

Run away again.

Blackhawk and Edge are afraid of one simple question.
They run like jack rabbits when posed with the question “ How many of Trump’s 4,229 documented lies have you called him out on? “

Run away again.
Bump. The cowards ran away again.

Forum List

Back