Special prosecutor investigating possible election fraud in Rep. Scott Taylor’s race

View attachment 209206
Just turned on Fox. Of course they’re not carrying this story or the other big one with Collins getting arrested.

Bet Hannity won’t touch either story. Ha!

Fox was reporting the crap out of the good congress critters arrest. More than msnbc! So, as usual you are telling a tall tale.
No tales, butt whisperer. I called them the way I see them. I’m not watching Fox all day.
Each time I turned it on I reported what was on.
Of course you’re a SERIOUS Fox viewer..
That makes sense with how little you know..

No, you'd just prefer to lie about them. They ran the full press conference and reported the congressman turning himself into the FBI this morning.

I could care less how many times trump puts his foot in his mouth. he ain't getting people killed like your hero's did.
Never heard of the 4 dead in Niger?
Trump’s Benghazi?
Of course.
Too inconvenient for ya.

View attachment 209206
Just turned on Fox. Of course they’re not carrying this story or the other big one with Collins getting arrested.

Fox was reporting the crap out of the good congress critters arrest. More than msnbc! So, as usual you are telling a tall tale.
No tales, butt whisperer. I called them the way I see them. I’m not watching Fox all day.

No, you'd just prefer to lie about them. They ran the full press conference and reported the congressman turning himself into the FBI this morning.

I guess since you support a prez that lies 7.6 times a day you don’t know what a lie is. I clearly said WHEN I TURNED TO FOX that’s what I saw..
But interesting you run into this thread about another potential criminal republican but attack me instead.

C708D197-5C56-42F4-94B0-85F58CBB44FA.jpeg

Well, Meathead? Care to venture outside the box and think for yourself and tell me how I know those Indiana voter frauds could not be stopped by Voter ID?

dimocraps are lying scum.

All of them

President Trump is tougher on Russia in 18 months than Obama in eight years

The fact is, President Trump has been quite tough on Russia.

So much so, the sanctions resemble a Russian nesting doll: one sanction of top of another, on top of another.

Just last April, the Trump administration imposed new sanctions on Russia — including strict sanctions on seven of Russia’s richest individuals and 17 top government officials for their interference in our elections.

The sanctions directly penalized President Vladimir Putin’s inner circle by prohibiting them from traveling to the United States ever again. He did this by opening a bank account in the West, preventing them from doing business with the West and prohibiting anyone else to do business on their behalf.

The sanctions were significant — among the toughest sanctions ever placed on individuals in a foreign country, with the exception of perhaps Iran and North Korea. Yet like many of Trump’s successes, it received minimal mainstream media coverage.

During his first month in office in January 2017, President Trump upheld strict sanctions to punish Russia for its unlawful 2014 annexation of Crimea. With those sanctions, the Trump administration punished more than three dozen individuals and organizations that were behind the invasion of Ukraine.

Even Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin had a hand in the actions, stating that there would be no easing of the sanctions until Russia meets its obligations under the 2015 Minsk agreement — the ceasefire agreement between Russia and Ukraine.

In August 2017, Trump signed a bill slapping even more sanctions on Russia — this time specifically aimed at the country’s energy and defense industries. Congress made the legislation Trump-proof, meaning that no executive order could ever undo such sanctions; yet Trump signed it anyway.

In fact it was Trump — not Obama — who ordered the closure of Russian diplomatic properties in San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and New York City that appeared to be a threat to American security.

It was also President Trump who shuttered the Russian consulate in Seattle.
Moron runs right to his far right sources.
You call Dems liars...., but ignore fat boi’s 4,229 lies?
How come?

You have the writing skills aof a sixth grader. Did that really require 3 paragraphs?
3 paragraphs? Let’s add you being blind to all your other deficits.
Since Edge and Blackhawk have proven themselves to be cowards why don’t you attempt my question. Good luck.

Because your question is retarded.

dimocraps are lying scum.

All of them

President Trump is tougher on Russia in 18 months than Obama in eight years

The fact is, President Trump has been quite tough on Russia.

So much so, the sanctions resemble a Russian nesting doll: one sanction of top of another, on top of another.

Just last April, the Trump administration imposed new sanctions on Russia — including strict sanctions on seven of Russia’s richest individuals and 17 top government officials for their interference in our elections.

The sanctions directly penalized President Vladimir Putin’s inner circle by prohibiting them from traveling to the United States ever again. He did this by opening a bank account in the West, preventing them from doing business with the West and prohibiting anyone else to do business on their behalf.

The sanctions were significant — among the toughest sanctions ever placed on individuals in a foreign country, with the exception of perhaps Iran and North Korea. Yet like many of Trump’s successes, it received minimal mainstream media coverage.

During his first month in office in January 2017, President Trump upheld strict sanctions to punish Russia for its unlawful 2014 annexation of Crimea. With those sanctions, the Trump administration punished more than three dozen individuals and organizations that were behind the invasion of Ukraine.

Even Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin had a hand in the actions, stating that there would be no easing of the sanctions until Russia meets its obligations under the 2015 Minsk agreement — the ceasefire agreement between Russia and Ukraine.

In August 2017, Trump signed a bill slapping even more sanctions on Russia — this time specifically aimed at the country’s energy and defense industries. Congress made the legislation Trump-proof, meaning that no executive order could ever undo such sanctions; yet Trump signed it anyway.

In fact it was Trump — not Obama — who ordered the closure of Russian diplomatic properties in San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and New York City that appeared to be a threat to American security.

It was also President Trump who shuttered the Russian consulate in Seattle.
Moron runs right to his far right sources.
You call Dems liars...., but ignore fat boi’s 4,229 lies?
How come?

You have the writing skills aof a sixth grader. Did that really require 3 paragraphs?
3 paragraphs? Let’s add you being blind to all your other deficits.
Since Edge and Blackhawk have proven themselves to be cowards why don’t you attempt my question. Good luck.

Because your question is retarded.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
This coward is petrified to call out his cult leader’s lies.
What a putz.

Well so far four deplorables fell on their face skeered shitless to call out any of their cult leader’s 4,229 lies.
The fraud from the bayou has been the latest.
You give NO a bad name.

Collins arrested.
Taylor the subject of a special prosecutor.
Manafort is going to prison.
Gates might be going to prison but a true scumbag nevertheless.
Trump’s lies have accelerated the past month.
Junior keeps proving he colluded with Russia.
Papadopolous and Flynn have guilty pleas.

All close associates of putin’s poodle.

The cult: The GOP will win in Nov.

Ha!

View attachment 209206

I guess since you support a prez that lies 7.6 times a day you don’t know what a lie is. I clearly said WHEN I TURNED TO FOX that’s what I saw..
But interesting you run into this thread about another potential criminal republican but attack me instead.

No one twisted your arm and forced you to run out and lie your ass off, you chose to do that all by yourself. I can understand why you're deflecting from being called out on your lies, you're too stupid to be embarrassed.

View attachment 209206

No one twisted your arm and forced you to run out and lie your ass off, you chose to do that all by yourself. I can understand why you're deflecting from being called out on your lies, you're too stupid to be embarrassed.

I already explained how you’re full of shit yet you continue your idiocy.
Carry on liar.

Care to discuss the OP or Collins being arrested?
Of course not.

Care to answer my Q all your fellow DEPLORABLES took the 5th on?
Of course not.

View attachment 209206

Carry on liar.

Of course not.

Of course not.

Jesus, seek help.

View attachment 209206 No tales, butt whisperer. I called them the way I see them. I’m not watching Fox all day.

Carry on liar.

Of course not.

Of course not.

Jesus, seek help.
Comes back for another faceplant.
Comes back and still won’t answer a simple Q.
Coward.

Carry on liar.

Of course not.

Of course not.

Jesus, seek help.
Coward.

Eat a bag of dicks you childish little brat.

In summation not one cult member had anything critical to say about a GOP congressman whose aides forged signatures with ballots. Not one.
Just like Collins who was arrested for insider trading.
All they offered was bullshit.

“ I love my uneducated base.”
Indeed.

Carry on liar.

Of course not.

Of course not.

Jesus, seek help.
Coward.

Eat a bag of dicks you childish little brat.
Exposed the coward for what he is and he gets pissed. Lmao
Good.
You’re still a disgrace to Nawlins.

Forum List

Back