Spending bill throws money at “woke” causes from LBGQTR Museum to a Transgender Latins Organization

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
With Bideninflation at a 40-year high, should the Dems really be spending money on a group for Latin transgenders, an “equity incubator,” a Great Blacks Wax Museum, and so forth? Every unnecessary dollar droves inflation higher.

Stealing elections ain't free...

OP curious what's the R in LBGQTR? I can't keep up with all the letters, so I just use G(gay)BLT(bacon/lettuce/tomato).

Stealing elections ain't free...

OP curious what's the R in LBGQTR? I can't keep up with all the letters, so I just use G(gay)BLT(bacon/lettuce/tomato).
I can’t keep track of the letters either, apparently. I’m now not sure if there is an R.

[ It is a pity that too many Republicans today continue to choose, or are unaware, that they are prejudiced and do discriminate against others just because someone said something negative. If they said or wrote it, it must be true. There is still hope ]

Woke (/ˈwoʊk/ WOHK) is an adjective derived from African-American Vernacular English (AAVE) meaning "alert to racial prejudice and discrimination".

Woke - Wikipedia​

A Democrat spending bill just days before Republicans take over the House ...

That bears repeating ...

A Democrat spending bill just days before Republicans take over the House ...

I don't see any problems ... whole bunch of carpenters are getting some great work ... the more libraries and museums the better ... we need a museum of museums ...

This will only create more of this shit. If nothing else but because, there is money to be made.

Weve all see what people are willing to do or say in order to get some free money.

This will only create more of this shit. If nothing else but because, there is money to be made.

Weve all see what people are willing to do or say in order to get some free money.
And that would include all the Republicans who are Black, and LGBTQ, etc, etc.

What???? There are none of those in the Republican Party? They do not need help, or roads, museums, fight against racism, antisemitism, and whatever else the Omnibus is about?

The bill passed with bipartisan approval.

Stop crying "Democrats are ruining this or that", or wasting money.

No one who does not know what the term Woke means, has any right to talk about what they do not know, especially economics.

And no one who does not know what is causing inflation in the US or the world, should really not be talking about it. It only confuses the ignorant ones, more.

Spending bill throws money at “woke” causes from LBGQTR Museum to a Transgender Latins Organization​

There once was a self-described “Queer Latina” who ran for DA in Queens NY. I wonder if she gets a trophy in the museum display case.

Forum List

Back