🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Spicer losing it again..

Bazarro World .... SNL writers will have a years worth of skits in less than a week.

Pooor Melissa McCarthy.
She's hosting in May. That's going to be a must-watch.

:lmao::lmao:

mccarthy-spicer-701x442.jpg

MUST, MUST !

When a lefty posts Spicer is losing his shit you have to translate that to Spicer doesn't put up with left wing shit.

It's how fake news is done these days.

I thought it was bizarre that Spicer blamed British spy agencies, and said the reason Obama used them is because he didn't want anything to trace back to him like it would if he had used American spy agencies.

Totally off his rocker. And, not only has Trump managed to piss off Britain, but he's also managed to insult Merkle as well. Not only did he crack a lame joke that she and he have something in common, because both were spied on by Obama, but also when the meeting was over, a reporter asked if they were going to shake hands, and Merkle then turned to Trump and asked if they were going to shake, but he ignored her and walked off.

Yep, hell of a president you guys elected.

When a lefty posts Spicer is losing his shit you have to translate that to Spicer doesn't put up with left wing shit.

It's how fake news is done these days.

a drone from the collective would never know Spicer blew his cool.

Yeah, the guy is obviously having a nervous breakdown. He will quit if he has any self respect.

Yeah, the guy is obviously having a nervous breakdown. He will quit if he has any self respect.

like President, like press secretary

one lie, all lie.

Kelly Anne has everyone avoiding the break room with the microwave oven.

And here is Herr OP being a human shield for Sean Spicer:

I wonder what the difference is?

No I don't.

Forum List

Back