SPICER tells so called "reporter" to stop wagging her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if it was the noise of the marbles bouncing around that bothered him?

that was great.

"That"?

Link?

Or do things just pop into existence now because we create a thread title on ipse dixit?

If it's a "so-called reporter" --- how come they let her into the press briefing?

Many questions, no answers.
It was just another in an unending string of unprofessional behavior from Spicey and cohorts

that was great.

"That"?

Link?

Or do things just pop into existence now because we create a thread title on ipse dixit?

If it's a "so-called reporter" --- how come they let her into the press briefing?

It was just another in an unending string of unprofessional behavior from Spicey and cohorts

Guess I'll just have to wait for the Melissa McCarthy parody if they won't tell us. :dunno:

Never ceases to amaze me that some wags are so isolated in their little bubble that they assume everybody saw what they saw and somehow knows what the hell they're talking about by some kind of subconscious osmosis. Prolly something Nicola Tesla invented.

that was great.

"That"?

Link?

Guess I'll just have to wait for the Melissa McCarthy parody if they won't tell us. :dunno:

Never ceases to amaze me that some wags are so isolated in their little bubble that they assume everybody saw what they saw and somehow knows what the hell they're talking about by some kind of subconscious osmosis. Prolly something Nicola Tesla invented.
Google will set you free.

that was great.

"That"?

Link?

Spicey was lying, he was called out on it, and he had a meltdown. Typical Spicey press conference.

that was great.

"That"?

Link?

Google will set you free.

I Google when *I* need something. Like, say, a source in starting a thread.

Actually an OP that does his own fucking homework will set his thread free.

The apex of intellectual sloth --- to start a thread about, quote, "that".

Thread Closed. No link, no info, etc.
  • When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back