Spike Lee tells Americans to be on the 'right side of history' when voting in 2020

Trump slams Spike Lee for 'racist hit on your president' | Daily Mail Online

'The 2020 presidential election is around the corner. Let's all mobilize. Let's all be on the right side of history. Make the moral choice between love versus hate. Let's do the right thing! You know I had to get that in there,' he said.

Is Mr Lee speaking about about abolishing all of the Democratic Party’s hate groups? .................Nation of Islam, Klan, La Raza, Black Panthers, Muslim Brotherhood, Antifa, BLM, OWS, racist Aztlan Nationalist, Brown Berets.....….. Is Mr Lee talking about ending the lopsided murder and rape ratios between Blacks and Whites? Is Mr Lee saying that he will end his hatred for White folks who move into his neighborhood aka gentrification? The Democrats have a very strange way of expressing their “love”.

Mr Lee seemed to like Trump before he was President. 2013 picture
View attachment 247661
Damn

Melania still looked creepy back then

Why does Trump feel threatened by someone urging people to vote and do the right thing?

'The 2020 presidential election is around the corner. Let's all mobilize. Let's all be on the right side of history. Make the moral choice between love versus hate. Let's do the right thing! You know I had to get that in there,' he said.

Is Mr Lee speaking about about abolishing all of the Democratic Party’s hate groups? .................Nation of Islam, Klan, La Raza, Black Panthers, Muslim Brotherhood, Antifa, BLM, OWS, racist Aztlan Nationalist, Brown Berets.....….. Is Mr Lee talking about ending the lopsided murder and rape ratios between Blacks and Whites? Is Mr Lee saying that he will end his hatred for White folks who move into his neighborhood aka gentrification? The Democrats have a very strange way of expressing their “love”.

View attachment 247661
Damn

She was afraid to smile to show her crows feet. The Don is such a tightwad he won’t let her get cosmetic surgery

Wish I could have seen it live. Good to see the resistance is healthy; this thread proves it.

The "resistance" is a disease killing this nation.
So you live passively obeying every command?

I don't pretend that having a hissy fit when I lose an election, makes me a freedom fighter.

It is not credible that you can't distinguish between that, and "passively obeying every command".

View attachment 247661
Damn

She was afraid to smile to show her crows feet. The Don is such a tightwad he won’t let her get cosmetic surgery
I think the Donald has paid for enough cosmetic surgery to make her look like an alien. Once her face lifts fail, Trump will dump her just like he did with First Lady Ivana

ivana-trump-1-2000.jpg

Forum List

Back