Spike Lee tells Americans to be on the 'right side of history' when voting in 2020

Trump slams Spike Lee for 'racist hit on your president' | Daily Mail Online

'The 2020 presidential election is around the corner. Let's all mobilize. Let's all be on the right side of history. Make the moral choice between love versus hate. Let's do the right thing! You know I had to get that in there,' he said.

Is Mr Lee speaking about about abolishing all of the Democratic Party’s hate groups? .................Nation of Islam, Klan, La Raza, Black Panthers, Muslim Brotherhood, Antifa, BLM, OWS, racist Aztlan Nationalist, Brown Berets.....….. Is Mr Lee talking about ending the lopsided murder and rape ratios between Blacks and Whites? Is Mr Lee saying that he will end his hatred for White folks who move into his neighborhood aka gentrification? The Democrats have a very strange way of expressing their “love”.

Mr Lee seemed to like Trump before he was President. 2013 picture
View attachment 247661
IT's odd that tiny donnie jumped in on comments that never ever mentioned him. But then again, tiny donnie thinks everything is about him.

The wide spread and very dishonest liberal meme of pretending that Trump, represents "hate" is well known.

That you pretend otherwise, is just you being a dishonest prick.

Wish I could have seen it live. Good to see the resistance is healthy; this thread proves it.

How can a "resistance" be composed of a TV show broadcast by a powerful network, that glorifies a powerful industry, and is attended by the cultural "elite" of the country?

How can it not?

I think you are confusing resistance with whiny sore-loser pouting.

Because when you have that much power, that's all you are doing in this situation.

Spike made his comment. I agree with it. Its good to see the resistance is healthy. You guys wouldn’t be bothered by the “whiny sore-loser pouting” if you were not a little concerned.

I think you’re okay though; Americans don’t like changing Presidents even when, as in the blob’s case, most know it would be best for the nation and the world if he were to be voted out.

Wish I could have seen it live. Good to see the resistance is healthy; this thread proves it.

The "resistance" is a disease killing this nation.

Yes, you all should stop resisting evolution immediately

What you call evolution, I call decline and fall.

As a perpetual failure, I imagine you’d probably describe most of your life that way.

I'm not sure where you get that idea.

I was, obviously, referring to the decline and fall of our civilization.

Hard to believe you didn't get that.

Oh, wait, you were just pretending to be stupid, in order to get a "zinger" in.

My point stands. Spike Lee, and everything he represents, is not "evolution".

Did you watch the film?
Have you watched any film Spike has directed?

How can a "resistance" be composed of a TV show broadcast by a powerful network, that glorifies a powerful industry, and is attended by the cultural "elite" of the country?

How can it not?

Because when you have that much power, that's all you are doing in this situation.

Spike made his comment. I agree with it. Its good to see the resistance is healthy. You guys wouldn’t be bothered by the “whiny sore-loser pouting” if you were not a little concerned.

I think you’re okay though; Americans don’t like changing Presidents even when, as in the blob’s case, most know it would be best for the nation and the world if he were to be voted out.

We've learned, from previous generations of conservatives who took the high road, that letting you liars spout shit unchallenged,

lets you define the Conventional Wisdom to the great harm to our society.

So, now days, when you guys say shit, we will be there to call you on it.

The "resistance" is a disease killing this nation.

As a perpetual failure, I imagine you’d probably describe most of your life that way.

Did you watch the film?

Not for a while. He's gotten too partisan and hostile to me.

How can it not?

We've learned, from previous generations of conservatives who took the high road, that letting you liars spout shit unchallenged,

I agree that you try. But you fail miserably.

For example…. Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall. To date, we have collected $0.00. Which is what we will collect from now until the end of time. He lied to you—talked a bunch of shit—and you beg for more.

Any sense of your argument about the the truth being principled is laughable beyond that. Yet here you are…accepting the bald faced lie because you don’t like brown people and calling others dishonest.

Put another way, fuck off little boy.

Did you watch the film?

So you have no idea bout his work and your words are spoken from the seat of ignorance. Thanks for confirming.

How can it not?

For example…. Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall. To date, we have collected $0.00. Which is what we will collect from now until the end of time. He lied to you—talked a bunch of shit—and you beg for more.

Any sense of your argument about the the truth being principled is laughable beyond that. Yet here you are…accepting the bald faced lie because you don’t like brown people and calling others dishonest.

I recall libs asking me about this, back when he said it.

My answer then was the same as it is now.

Building the wall is important enough that I dont' give a damn who pays for it, or how.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

I have repeatedly contacted the white house, identifying myself as a voter and a donor, and expressed my anger at the lack of action on the Wall.

You can shove your race baiting back up your ass, from whence you pulled it in the first place.

My point stands. When you libs say shit, we will be there to call you on it.

Did you watch the film?

So you have no idea bout his work and your words are spoken from the seat of ignorance. Thanks for confirming.

I read the op, and was commenting on what he said in it.

What part of this is confusing to you? You ass.

How can it not?

Building the wall is important enough that I dont' give a damn who pays for it, or how.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

I have repeatedly contacted the white house, identifying myself as a voter and a donor, and expressed my anger at the lack of action on the Wall.

You can shove your race baiting back up your ass, from whence you pulled it in the first place.

That’s just it; you only care about it when other people lie to you. Selective outrage is cute on someone as ugly as you.

Just admit it; you don’t like brown people and you like Trump because validates your racism.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

That’s just it; you only care about it when other people lie to you. Selective outrage is cute on someone as ugly as you.

Just admit it; you don’t like brown people and you like Trump because validates your racism.

Dude.

It is not important to me, as to who pays for the wall.

It is important to me, when you fucktards, say shit like lying about us being racist.

All you have, is calling me names. YOu are an asshole.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Dude.

Unfortunately, we were told one party would be paying and now we’re told we are having to pay. It’s called sticking someone with the check.

It is important to me, when you fucktards, say shit like lying about us being racist.
Why aren’t you worried about building a wall across the north border—you know where the white folks are—if you’re worried about “not being a country” without borders? Oh wait, they’re white…they’re okay….correct?

As you call me a name. Thanks for underscoring your shallowness little man.

Again…just admit it. You don’t like brown people.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Dude.

Unfortunately, we were told one party would be paying and now we’re told we are having to pay. It’s called sticking someone with the check.

Why aren’t you worried about building a wall across the north border—you know where the white folks are—if you’re worried about “not being a country” without borders? Oh wait, they’re white…they’re okay….correct?

1. YOu said that. I addressed it. THen you repeated your assertion. YOu lose.

2. Because we don't have tens of millions of Canadians living here illegally. D'uh.

3. Big difference between using insults as a substitute for real points, and making a point along with returning some insults. Dumbass.

4. You are a race baiting asshole. Fuck you.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Dude.

2. Because we don't have tens of millions of Canadians living here illegally. D'uh.

3. Big difference between using insults as a substitute for real points, and making a point along with returning some insults. Dumbass.

If your argument is that you can’t be a nation without borders….you really don’t care who is on the other side. But that isn’t the reason for the wall…it’s because you don’t like brown people…. you should just admit it.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Dude.

If your argument is that you can’t be a nation without borders….you really don’t care who is on the other side. But that isn’t the reason for the wall…it’s because you don’t like brown people…. you should just admit it.

Actually, it does still matter what is on the other side.

If you have a neighbor that respects your border and does not encourage their people to flood your nation,

that obviously makes it a lot easier to control that border.

Fuck you and your race baiting, you cocksucker.

How can it not?

yeah, because "fight the power" is a strong line when you ARE the power.

How can it not?

yeah, because "fight the power" is a strong line when you ARE the power.

mmmmm ok?

Trump slams Spike Lee for 'racist hit on your president' | Daily Mail Online

'The 2020 presidential election is around the corner. Let's all mobilize. Let's all be on the right side of history. Make the moral choice between love versus hate. Let's do the right thing! You know I had to get that in there,' he said.

Is Mr Lee speaking about about abolishing all of the Democratic Party’s hate groups? .................Nation of Islam, Klan, La Raza, Black Panthers, Muslim Brotherhood, Antifa, BLM, OWS, racist Aztlan Nationalist, Brown Berets.....….. Is Mr Lee talking about ending the lopsided murder and rape ratios between Blacks and Whites? Is Mr Lee saying that he will end his hatred for White folks who move into his neighborhood aka gentrification? The Democrats have a very strange way of expressing their “love”.

Mr Lee seemed to like Trump before he was President. 2013 picture
View attachment 247661
You left out the Girl Scouts because they have ties to Planned Parenthood..

Forum List

Back