Splenda Causes Cancer – in Mice

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
1457715109660.jpg

Thank goodness I switched to Truvía some time ago. Of course, this is just one more of those studies that come out of nowhere to tell us that everything we're eating is going to kill us. And, how often do we soon after get yet another study telling us that the first study was flawed and it won't hurt us? Read the story @ Animal study links Splenda to cancer | Fox News

1457715109660.jpg

Thank goodness I switched to Truvía some time ago. Of course, this is just one more of those studies that come out of nowhere to tell us that everything we're eating is going to kill us. And, how often do we soon after get yet another study telling us that the first study was flawed and it won't hurt us? Read the story @ Animal study links Splenda to cancer | Fox News
splenda is a laxative as far as i am concerned....yea truvia or stevia much better......

1457715109660.jpg

This was reported years ago. I wonder why our wonderful benevolent central government continues to allow a harmful product to be sold to unwitting Americans....:uhoh3:

As a note aside....everything under the sun can cause cancer according to those geniuses in the laboratories.

Sugar causes cancer, yes natural sugar.....and from there on, the sky is the limit to cause cancer.

I mean.....try to live a healthy life and the rest is in God's hands.

Forum List

Back