Spokane, Washington...not like seattle nuts...their people are getting concealed carry gun permits..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The people of Spokane, Washington are getting so many concealed carry gun permits they had to close the office that handles them....

Rush For Concealed Carry Permits Forces Spokane to Turn Applicants Away - The Truth About Guns

Despite cities like Seattle pushing for increased measures intended to raise the cost of gun ownership, the city of Spokane has another issue — too many concealed carry applicants. Normally, the Spokane County Public Safety Building is open from Tuesday to Friday, 8 am to 3:05 pm to process concealed carry applications but just yesterday, county officials were forced to turn away applicants as early as 12:30 pm due to the increased volume . . .
According to KHQ-6, there were 941 new concealed carry applications filed in Spokane last month. Yesterday, officials realized early on that their forensics division wouldn’t have time to complete applications for any more applicants and began having deputies advise citizens to return the next day.

Eastern Washington is full of morons, who work for the government of course, when they aren't cashing their government support checks. They probably think ISIS is taking over WSU.

Hey 2aguy , in all seriousness, what are your top 3 concealed carry guns? I've been meaning to buy one for months. What I want is a Walther PPK/S but I've heard that there are way better options. Like the Sig P232 (I think?).

To tell you the truth...I am not a "gun guy" gear head type. I can tell you what I may carry....but most of that comes from internet research.......I may cay a Ruger LCR .38....it is a nice, light gun.....could use more rounds though....and I may carry a Smith and Wesson M&P Shield, 9mm. I would check out the gun reviews on Youtube...and the gun sites I post from...they all have reviews...I don't want to break any rules....I will give you the sites I peruse for that info. on a conversation....unless it is okay to post the names of the sites I go to....?

Like I said...I am not a gun guy.....I am more the Right to Keep and Bear arms guy.......in fact for most of my life I thought guns were boring, especially shooting them. As the ability to concealed carry became possible in this state, that has changed as more classes are readily available to practice skills....but I am not the guy to ask gun questions about.

Good luck though...the internet is a great resource...( try Nutnfancy on youtube....he reviews guns....or thetruthaboutguns...they review guns too......there are others...and if I violated some rule here....sorry....

Hey 2aguy , in all seriousness, what are your top 3 concealed carry guns? I've been meaning to buy one for months. What I want is a Walther PPK/S but I've heard that there are way better options. Like the Sig P232 (I think?).

Walther makes some good guns...or at least some of them are really good.....and Sigs...always the expensive way to go.......but from what I have read high quality...couldn't say for that model one way or the other.

The Sig is excellent. Shoots very well. Has the best "feel" in hand of any compact pistol I've ever shot. Very low recoil.

I'd suggest a day at a large gun store with a range. They usually will let you try out several different ones. Buy what feels most comfortable while concealed otherwise you won't carry it as often. That matters as much if not more than the type of gun since most of the reputable companies are all about the same in reliability.

The Sig is excellent. Shoots very well. Has the best "feel" in hand of any compact pistol I've ever shot. Very low recoil.

I'd suggest a day at a large gun store with a range. They usually will let you try out several different ones. Buy what feels most comfortable while concealed otherwise you won't carry it as often. That matters as much if not more than the type of gun since most of the reputable companies are all about the same in reliability.

Sadly, the ranges around me don't have any Sigs to try out on the Range….

Forum List

Back