🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

sports announcers have way too much faith in the overrated Patriots.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Before the pats/Bengals game I was switching channels and I could not believe what I was hearing with my ears from people like Jimmy Johnson,Howie Long,Dan Marino and Boomer whats his name all say they thought the pats would beat the bengals up in cincy.:lol:

Now if that game had been in New england I could see that but a team that is no longer a threat on offense anymore because of losing all their starting receivers and beating a team that beat Green bay earlier which is a much more formidable opponent than the pats are?:lol: I was saying to myself-you got to be kidding me,what drugs you on?:lol:

Well it was a closer game than I thought it would be and the bengals just barely got away with the victory but those announcers should know that brady cant make those plays anymore and come back and win in the final two minutes anymore this year with all those defections.:cuckoo:

I was saying to myself-what drugs are you guys on? they havent played anybody yet.i mean give me a break,playing against the jets and bills with two rookie starters with what,a combined 4 starts between them at that time or something like that? and then the joke falcons as well? thats some seriosu competion alright.:lol:

the bengals were the first GOOD team they had faced all year long so far.expect them to get blown out by the saints next week in the fact they will be playing a GREAT team.

If Brady was smart,he would retire after this year because trust me,he wont make it back to the superbowl.The last 5 years or so it was easy to win a lot of games because he had no competition in his division playing a bunch of creampuff teams.The Bills,The dolphins,and the jets the last two years anyways,were all pushovers and a joke so that was six easy automatic wins there those years.

Now however,with the emergence of Geno Smith for the jets,and with the two quarterbacks in Miami and Buffalo emerging as good quality starters as well and a promising future especially with Miami and New york,I see the jets and dolphins at least emerging and the pats going downhill. :lol:

just watch,the pats are going to lose their rematches in New england with both the jets and Bills and both their games to the fins as well.

First off, I wouldn't mind seeing the demise of the Pats, how good they are and probably just how good the Saints are will be seen this weekend in Foxboro. As far as the Jets? They have surprised me thus far, but they are still the Jets. I think the rest of the division has a ways to go before they will match the Pats. The Pats defense for the first time in years is looking better than their offense and as long as Brady is under center they will always be a threat. I find it difficult to believe that they are doing as well as they are with no real receivers.

Miami has hit some reality and are a .500 team this year as are the Jets, the Bills, I think they could be the weak team in a balanced division.

I hope I'm wrong but the Pats will win this division at least one more time.

Forum List

Back