Spy Balloon

Should the Biden admin have shot down the wayward Chinese spy balloon currently traversing the US?

• Yes, spy balloons should NOT be allowed in US airspace.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No. (state your reason)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
China sent several balloons over the US under Trump. He did nothing.
Ever stop and think DOD was sucking up data emanating from these balloons? This one would have gone unnoticed/unreported also, except it was seen by people on the ground in Billings.
DOD probably well into this 'phenomena' for quite some time.

Another thread that didn’t age well.

• Harmless balloon enters US
  • Right wing panics that we are being invaded and want it shot down over family homes and schools
  • Balloon moves over ocean and is shot down safely by Biden
  • Right wing nuts panic it wasn’t shot down earlier
  • Comes out that Trump shot zero of 3 down during his administration

You couldn’t make our resident right wingers look more stupid if you planned every move yourself as a liberal. They do it themselves.

Calm down. Hysterical people make mistakes.

I'm not the one that made a mistake. Your bluffing is buffoonish. LOLOL

Oh..not a mistake. An outright lie on y 'all's part...and you were totally punked. poor things LOLOL

when are you gonna learn that the Gutter Media is NOT your friend either. They make you look like idiots.

How did you determine that?

The Democrats are lying sonofabitches. That is a fact and they have no credibility on anything.

Remember when the Worthless Negro lied to blame all his failures on Bush and tried to take credit for Trump's successes? He lied about Benghazi, the economy, the Consitution, racial turmoil and everything else.

Then we have Potatohead lying about his family connections to China, how he lied about fucking up the withdrawal from Afghanistan, how he screwed up America being energy independence, how he is not responsible for inflation and how he even lies about the millions of goddamn Illegals flooding across our border. Then you have the fact he participated in a coup against Trump with the fake Russia bullshit and he stole the 2020 Presidential election with the scam of using the pandemic as a cover to produce fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots counted by filthy Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts.

Potatohead has purged the senior military officer corps of Patriots and replaced them with worthless lying traitors. If you believe anything that comes out of this administration then you are are one stupid naive dumbshit.

Just wait until Monday at the White House press brifing and she that low IQ dumbass Negro Press Secretary repeat the lie.

The lie was to give you stupid uneducated low IQ inbred Moon Bats an excuse to blame Potatohead's failure on Trump (like we see all the time) and you fell for it.

Shame!

Another thread that didn’t age well.

• Harmless balloon enters US
  • Right wing panics that we are being invaded and want it shot down over family homes and schools
  • Balloon moves over ocean and is shot down safely by Biden
  • Right wing nuts panic it wasn’t shot down earlier
  • Comes out that Trump shot zero of 3 down during his administration

You couldn’t make our resident right wingers look more stupid if you planned every move yourself as a liberal. They do it themselves.

Only problem is Biden knew about it over the Aleut's.

BBC:

The object flew over Alaska's Aleutian Islands and through Canada before appearing over the city of Billings in Montana on Wednesday, US officials said.

Trump let the intel groups do what they do best. Biden was going to do the same thing until it was spotted over Billings....and I believe this happened previously under Biden with no shoot down.

Biden was going to keep it quiet and let Blinken go to a China meeting.

2023%2002%2004%20Gen%20Lloyd%20Austin-S.jpg

You are consumed by politics which means you are filled with self loathing. I hope someday you will find true happiness.
I hope someday you actually become the person you think you are.

But that’s probably unlikely.

I hope someday you actually become the person you think you are.

But that’s probably unlikely.
I am already a happy and successful person. You seem like a bitter old lady full of self hatred.

Forum List

Back