Spy Balloon

Should the Biden admin have shot down the wayward Chinese spy balloon currently traversing the US?

• Yes, spy balloons should NOT be allowed in US airspace.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No. (state your reason)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
well you're gonna have to do better than that. So an official says...with no source of proof. and then one says..it's happened but won't indicate the era. no buddy. I'm not taking the word of some guy. POST a credibly sourced link with legitimate evidence. You guys just say any damn thing and we're supposed to take it as truth. Those days are over.

and you're gonna tell me and the rest of us that if Chinese balloons went over this nation during the Trump administration that the Public wouldn't know about it. AS IF the media would not have haranged him on a daily basis over THAT Breach.

But there is one more possibility...Never Trumpers in media, dem party and military allowing their chinese buds access to info over this country and keeping it FROM the President. Now ...which is it?
It’s from the DoD.

You losers never believe anything that hurts your world view.

you effing didn't know a thing about it till you went scouring left leaning sources when pressed. LOLOL

better informed by narrow ass. LOLOL
The DoD is a left leaning source?

We didn’t know a thing because Trump’s administration covered it up.

like the leftist commanders in the military put there by clinton through obama would have allowed Trump to cover up anything??!! LET ALONE THE MEDIA???? YOU MUST be joking.

not buying it. the media took an awful long time to bring out a trump/chinese balloon connection didn't they. That's suspicious in itself. Must be slipping. They're taking too long to get their opposition media onto a story to detract from the failings of their mentally unfit commander in thief.

Now the equally harmless but embarrassing response should be:
7a0uby.jpg

like the leftist commanders in the military put there by clinton through obama would have allowed Trump to cover up anything??!! LET ALONE THE MEDIA???? YOU MUST be joking.
The military is run by civilians appointed by the president.

You’re more and more pathetic.

It happened under Trump. You’ll do anything to avoid acknowledging facts.

Why don't we shoot it down?

iu

Ivanka got 13 patents from the CCP, and he made millions off of real estate sales to CCP members.

I wonder how much Tik Tok time he puts in during his busy day, starting at 11AM?

i'll acknowlege facts when you can provide them. Looks like more of the same old/same old to me.

theoretically. these commanders owe their allegiance to the left. The left has infiltrated and politicized every area....gov't, military, business, education, religion, you name it.

China flew three balloons over the US when he was president and zero were shot down.

So actually we do know.
Fake new to cover up the traitorous activity of President Potatohead and his ties to China.

The Chicoms make the Biden family filthy rich and now Potatohead's administration is lying to cover up his treason.

i'll acknowlege facts when you can provide them. Looks like more of the same old/same old to me.
The fact is by he DoD said that China flew balloons over the US under Trump.

And you desperately want to find a reason not to acknowledge this because it destroys your world view.

You’ll come up with any excuse no matter how stupid it makes you look.

well so freaking what?? The military itself said 'IF it could be recovered'. Let's just wait and see shall we? Doesn't alter the fact one bit that it wouldn't have happened under a Trump Administration.

It did happen during the Trump administration.

Altitude controls what air current moves the balloon.

The fact is by he DoD said that China flew balloons over the US under Trump.

And you desperately want to find a reason not to acknowledge this because it destroys your world view.

You’ll come up with any excuse no matter how stupid it makes you look.

That ship sailed a long time ago.

This Administration and their DOD covered it up until a reporter saw it in the sky and it leaked. What does that tell you?

This Administration and their DOD covered it up until a reporter saw it in the sky and it leaked. What does that tell you?
Do you have a link to this “leak”?

(If a reporter saw it in the sky, they wouldn’t be “leaking” anyway)

Forum List

Back