St.Louis&Ferguson At It Again.Why?,Still Waiting For Their "Entitled Free Stuff".

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:afro::tongue-44::argue: Anyone here saying the same thing? "Guess They Didn't Get There Free Flat Screen TVs Last Summer". And maybe their "Free Unlimited EBT Cards" too. Hey! why not the unemployed residents of Ferguson/St.Louie/Baltimore learn a skill, and then get a job so they can buy their own electronics and food instead of having to riot??? All Agree?
And when we start seeing the live interviews, they will all just lie and demand Justice, Black Lives Matter and Take Out Doze Racist White Cops !!!!!:cranky:, well either that or just give us all a free TV.:cow:

:afro::tongue-44::argue: Anyone here saying the same thing? "Guess They Didn't Get There Free Flat Screen TVs Last Summer". And maybe their "Free Unlimited EBT Cards" too. Hey! why not the unemployed residents of Ferguson/St.Louie/Baltimore learn a skill, and then get a job so they can buy their own electronics and food instead of having to riot??? All Agree?
And when we start seeing the live interviews, they will all just lie and demand Justice, Black Lives Matter and Take Out Doze Racist White Cops !!!!!:cranky:, well either that or just give us all a free TV.:cow:

I think your life will be much better if you spent less time spreading hate and more time learning to write in English.

• Banned
I thought blacks stopped raiding wal-marts and their local grocers in 2005 when the Bush Hurricane took out New Orleans.

What gets me is that so few (if any) Blacks speak out in opposition to this kind of behavior.

Those who do are themselves branded as "racists" and they never see the light of day in the so-called main stream media.

These are truly fucked up times in which we are living. Since 2008 this once great nation has taken the fast track down the shitter.

:wtf:

• Banned
God I hope a reporter finds someone who says "Iz like diss! we is not gonna rest until weze all get out MF Free Flat Screen TV's Biootch !!!!!

the Democrat party paid for the OWS and now they are paying for this bunch of thugs

I've never seen anything like it where a political party would hire people to intentionally disrupt our lives and go around and instigate people into riots and lootings a WHOLE TOWN.

I just hope people wake up

What the Ferguson thugs want is the immediate arrest of Darren Wilson and disbanding the entire police department.

I'm okay with sending the officers elsewhere and letting them kill, rob, and loot each other frankly, but handing over Wilson would be a death sentence that I doubt many are willing to have on their conscious.

I'm okay with sending the officers elsewhere and letting them kill, rob, and loot each other frankly, but handing over Wilson would be a death sentence that I doubt many are willing to have on their conscious.
Especially since Wilson is innocent.

Obama was hailed he was going to be this great Uniter.

well, his legacy will not be pretty and he should be known as the UGLY divider of this country.

People who actually VETTED him knew this would happen and its been horrible watching him get out there and bring this down on us.

qrg215.jpg

I'm not so sure about that. The left seems driven by hate and more than willing to absolve themselves of any responsibility for their actions or the results. A simple "he deserved it" rationalization would do the trick.

I wonder how the NAACP would react if a bunch of white kids trashed their main street if a jury decision didnt go their way.

Forum List

Back