Stacey Abrams Said.......

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
Stacey Abrams Said....” WHEN WE CHANGE GEORGIA. WE CHANGE AMERICA”.

What do you think She meant by that?

Securing the communist future.

The pathetic fat thing thinks the Chinese will get hurt feelings if called racist.

What? I'm genuinely curious what the second sentence is about. Do you mind jotting down a reminder to let me know on a post-it note, slapping it on your forehead and then comeback when you're sober?

The pathetic fat thing thinks the Chinese will get hurt feelings if called racist.

What? I'm genuinely curious what the second sentence is about. Do you mind jotting down a reminder to let me know on a post-it note, slapping it on your forehead and then comeback when you're sober?
The real question remains was she sober when she said it.

The real question remains was she sober when she said it.

I hope not. I always like to think she can get better.

They will improve America like Obama's law did for Illinois making it legal to use deadly force against a robber — including against unarmed robbers, where you think you’re in no danger of death or serious bodily injury. In Illinois, for instance, you can use deadly force against any “forcible felony,” which includes any robbery, which in turn covers “knowingly taking property … from the person or presence of another by the use of force or by threatening the imminent use of force.

You are a democrat. Dismissed as an enemy.

[/QUOTE]

You are a democrat. Dismissed as an enemy.

And you are what you drink.

I am guessing that the Distinguished Future Governor of Georgia and perhaps future President of the United States of America meant something like:

If you told someone in the 1950s that the city of Atlanta would one day have a lady of color as its mayor, they would lock you up in a mental institution.

It is now 2020. We are on the brink of electing a fine gentleman of color to represent Georgia in the United States Senate.

And I am going to become the next Governor of this state.

This means, my friends, that America is finally changing. Slavery is way behind us. The Civil War is way behind us. Segregation is way behind us. We now have the power to remake this nation, so join us -- or stand aside.

I am guessing that the Distinguished Future Governor of Georgia and perhaps future President of the United States of America meant something like:

If you told someone in the 1950s that the city of Atlanta would one day have a lady of color as its mayor, they would lock you up in a mental institution.

It is now 2020. We are on the brink of electing a fine gentleman of color to represent Georgia in the United States Senate.

And I am going to become the next Governor of this state.

This means, my friends, that America is finally changing. Slavery is way behind us. The Civil War is way behind us. Segregation is way behind us. We now have the power to remake this nation, so join us -- or stand aside.
Or stop the takeover. Blacks who live in cities with significant black majorities honestly think they are in the majority. They are helped along in this delusion by a media creating a fake reality. where they are 60% of the population.

A black pastor once told me, that even considering the worst racists, that no one is trash. Everyone has inherent human dignity, and we all fall short of God or perfection.

that black pastor's name was Raphael Warnock!

A black pastor once told me, that even considering the worst racists, that no one is trash. Everyone has inherent human dignity, and we all fall short of God or perfection.

that black pastor's name was Raphael Warnock!

I wonder how he feels about all the black babies dying in the commie abortion mills. It's no accident most PP abortion mills are in minority neighborhoods.

Forum List

Back