Standing With The Russians

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Now this is something democrats will tell you that it makes YOU a bad person but does history and mutual dealings agree? As far as older history {40s) no it does not. It was the democrats who were tied to the Nazi and the Nazis who were tied to islam.
upload_2017-6-11_16-26-20.jpeg

So WE the Americans AND the Russians together fought the Nazi AND islam alright? So whats a more recent example of how Russians deal with islamic terrorists? Well there was this group of terrorists running around called Hezbollah ( you folks know that name right?) Anyway they were blowing up shit in Lebanon (you folks heard of them right?) And they kidnapped four Russian officials. (sound familiar?) Anyway the Russians dealt with it like this..
tumblr_or3020cvVj1w3ciqto1_1280.jpg

Cut their fucking balls off and sent them to the terrorist leader! Now THAT is how you handle terrorists! You do NOT deal. You do NOT grovel. You do NOT bargain! You cut their fucking balls off and send them back to their leader. That works! And it would work for ILLEGAL immigration as well.
1, Kill our people and lose your balls.
2, Break into our country and lose your balls.

Shit Stain and his butt nugget followers HAVE sissified America to that there is NO doubt.
You start castrating ILLEGALS as standard protocol soon you will NOT have any. You start castrating ENEMY combatants and sooner or later you will NOT have any! You let those people know their fucking balls are on the line and you will watch the fastest spreading case of "act right" ever recorded.

Fury

Bullshit of the months.
Need a safe space do ya? Guess what? I'm NOT a safe space! :finger3:

- Your Hitler quote: Nonsense

True quote: "Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
Excerpts from Mein Kampf

- Hezbollah kidnapping Soviet diplomats: Nonsense
Responsible: Islamic Liberation Organization
Lebanon hostage crisis - Wikipedia

- Your Thread: Nonsense
Stop bullshitting and watch Trump selling arms to Saudi Arabia.

• Banned
Bullshit of the months.

True quote: "Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
Excerpts from Mein Kampf

Go away terrorist supporter!

Bullshit of the months.

Excerpts from Mein Kampf

So who refutes your bullshit is a terrorist supporter?

Bullshit of the months.

Excerpts from Mein Kampf

YOU deny this pic?
upload_2017-6-11_18-10-35.jpeg

Or this one?
images

Or this link?
Relations between Nazi Germany and the Arab world - Wikipedia
The relationship between Nazi Germany (1933–1945) and the leadership of the Arab world ... In speeches,Hitler made apparently warm references towards Muslim ... Earlier in this meeting Hitler noted that one of the three reasons why Nazi ...

Or this?
"Islam's Muslim Brotherhood was founded in Egypt in 1928 by Hassan al-Banna, a 22 year old Muslim who admired Hitler's hatred of the Jews and persistently wrote to Hitler to express his admiration for Hitler and his desire for collaboration with Hitler's Nazi Party.
HITLER & ISLAM — Adolf Hitler, Islam & Muslim Nazi Troops (Photos)

Bullshit of the months.

Excerpts from Mein Kampf

YOU deny this pic?
View attachment 132373
Or this one?
images

Or this link?
The relationship between Nazi Germany (1933–1945) and the leadership of the Arab world ... In speeches,Hitler made apparently warm references towards Muslim ... Earlier in this meeting Hitler noted that one of the three reasons why Nazi ...

Or this?
"Islam's Muslim Brotherhood was founded in Egypt in 1928 by Hassan al-Banna, a 22 year old Muslim who admired Hitler's hatred of the Jews and persistently wrote to Hitler to express his admiration for Hitler and his desire for collaboration with Hitler's Nazi Party.
Why Trump praised the "grandeur of the magnificent kingdom"?

kzix6r5e.jpg

Excerpts from Mein Kampf

YOU deny this pic?
View attachment 132373
Or this one?
images

Or this link?

Or this?

kzix6r5e.jpg
They got a cheap plated ceremonial medal that means nothing!

Excerpts from Mein Kampf

YOU deny this pic?
View attachment 132373
Or this one?
images

Or this link?

Or this?

kzix6r5e.jpg
They got a cheap plated ceremonial medal that means nothing!
Trump is bowing that tremendously that the term "deep state" gets a totally new meaning. If the "grandeur of the magnificent kingdom" is that astonishing I would ask him why he left the place at all.

Trump's lawyers will be looking for a permanent vacation land, in Russia. Because you know how Russians are.

Poignant part at 2:20.

Even in 1983 everyone knew what the Russians were.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back