Star-Trek: Court Directive

3......i dont expect it to be renewed.....53 critics said it is weak....ill take resident alien over this one...
I feel like Resident Alien jumped the shark. Or I've lost interest. When is the next season? I will of course watch.

Last night was good. The new cast members just added are up to something. Something isn't right. The head of security threw all their guns out into space but the girl kept one gun. Why? They are plotting something.

Fuck 53 critics.

"The Ark" is an outstanding sci‑fi series that excels in quality and character diversity. Unlike some modern movies, it doesn't fall into the trap of overemphasizing woke culture or gender/identity politics, making it a refreshing and compelling watch for all viewers.

"The Ark" is an outstanding sci-fi series that excels in quality and character diversity. Unlike some modern movies, it doesn't fall into the trap of overemphasizing woke culture or gender/identity politics, making it a refreshing and compelling watch for all viewers.

What I appreciate most about the series is its focus on mutual respect among the crew and how working together can lead to extraordinary outcomes. The characters, regardless of gender or age, all have unique roles and complement each other.. .

300 thousand viewers doesnt bode well for the show bobo...Farscape a much better show had much better ratings and they canceled it....Syfi is not known for supporting their shows...
I'm still enjoying the show but now totally see what you guys mean. The captain of the ship is a woman. The evil captain on the more advanced ship trying to kill them is a woman. It seems like in the future women are in charge. The evil woman's daughter fought off 2 guys and another girl. The two guys should be ashamed of themselves.

If you can get over this, it's pretty good. How are they going to get away? Why is this ship evil? It turns out as earth falls apart they keep making more and more of these ships and so now it's not the best of the best like it was on ark 1, 2 maybe 3. Ark 15 has deplorables on it. Cousin fucking types. Not Saudi royalty.

And the guy who founded the program is going to make Proxima B spin because it currently doesn't spin. So he employs magnets all around the equator and somehow he's going to get the planet spinning so humans can live on it. Pretty cool stuff.

Forum List

Back