🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

State Department just advised Americans to not try to get to Kabul airport.

The stuttering shit clown fucked the pooch on this one.... as usual.

We get it, that's 5000 less mail-in votes for Trump, but his total lack of regard for human life is mindnumbing.

83c3be90f74b6b2b.png

wow what a nightmare....i pray for all the Americans and our allies caught behind because of Xiden and the Dems

The stuttering shit clown fucked the pooch on this one.... as usual.

We get it, that's 5000 less mail-in votes for Trump, but his total lack of regard for human life is mindnumbing.

83c3be90f74b6b2b.png
No doubt by tomorrow they will all have chosen to stay. Liberals will cheer for Biden's success.

This is a true nightmare!

Also, is there an Embassy over there? I thought it was under Taliban control!

They were told to leave the 3 gates immediately due to pending danger, and were given instructions on what to do next!

Some sort of instructions given to them of what to expect next.... the newscaster reporting it did not go in to what they were told on that part.... and focused on the clear and present danger part.

That was not too long ago...

They were told to leave the 3 gates immediately due to pending danger, and were given instructions on what to do next!

Some sort of instructions given to them of what to expect next.... the newscaster reporting it did not go in to what they were told on that part.... and focused on the clear and present danger part.

That was not too long ago...
I posted the release by the State Department.

Were they told to leave the airport? I heard that all Americans were ordered to leave the airport. Is there a pending strike?

And if you did then you should leave and just submit to being a citizen of a taliban run nation.

It’s all good. In a few days Bidumb will call this a booming success and move on to mask mandates. But please stop coming to the airport, it’s harshing the democrat mallow.

The Americans at the airport are ready to "leave immediately" if Biden will just send transportation out of there.

Forum List

Back