🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

State Department just advised Americans to not try to get to Kabul airport.

And if you did then you should leave and just submit to being a citizen of a taliban run nation.

It’s all good. In a few days Bidumb will call this a booming success and move on to mask mandates. But please stop coming to the airport, it’s harshing the democrat mallow.

This is making me really sick. reports from people who have been on the ground there are not as glowing as the reports from Biden and his mouthpiece. little kids getting chased down beaten, women, told not to go outside by the Taliban , or they are abused, Families being separated, some making it out others left behind.
When the cameras all go away the real attrocities will begin and its going to happen to Americans too. I guess biden has a thick skin after 50 years of politics the truth bounces right off him.

Biden has gotten 75,000 Afgthans out AND YOU FUCKERS DON'T WANT THEM IN THIS COUNTRY

AND YOU'RE SWTILL WHINING

Truth over Facts said the Taliban would not overrun the country. Buyers remorse anyone?
They’ll just change “their truth” to make it all fine. It’s already started. Those people didn’t really want out otherwise we would have pages of paperwork they filled out while running through the Muslim gauntlet. They really wanted to stay so it’s fine.

Biden has gotten 75,000 Afgthans out AND YOU FUCKERS DON'T WANT THEM IN THIS COUNTRY

We care about the Americans...not "75,000" who can't seem to rise up after thousands of military lives and billions spent.

Just stay out if that shithole and let them continue what they've done for centuries

We care about the Americans...not "75,000" who can't seem to rise up after thousands of military lives and billions spent.

Just stay out if that shithole and let them continue what they've done for centuries
So all this shit about our "Afghan allies"...is bullshit? Political nonsense you don't actually believe?

How do you provide that kind of security with the 2500 troops Trump left in Afghanistan?

That 2500 played a key role. AND just the fact that they controlled bases and the rest of our military was a plane ride away served as a deterrent. The moral support that 2500 also gave to the Afghan army probably cant be overstated. Wars are won and lost inside the minds of the soldiers fighting them which is exactly why smaller guerilla groups can give a larger army fits.

If they were our allies I want them here. I also want our Americans here. You know a lot of those Americans are of Afghanistan descent right? DO you not want them here simply because they are brown people? Why are you satisfied to leave Americans behind just because we have an X number of people who were able to get to the airport first?

This Biden's criminal Administration is prepared to let all Americans left behind in Afghanistan to die.

They wouldn't give a fig.

Those are the sort of demonic thugs who stole this election.

All "81 million" Biden voters should be so proud

I'm not sure machines are capable of such emotions...

voteexpress_votingmachine_midterms_va_110618gn_lead.jpg

I don't blame the 75 thousand for wanting to get out of there, no way. First of all those people unless they were military are probably unarmed and are trying in many cases to save their children from SUBHUMAN terrorists. thats basically what the Taliban are... these people know what real terror is.
Also, these people never asked us to go to their country. that was our decision, and then once we got there we asked them for their help and made them promises. And they helped us knowing that their whole family could face retribution.... no, I say we need to keep our word, or our word means nothing world wide... to both our friends and our enemies.

I don't blame the 75 thousand for wanting to get out of there, no way. First of all those people unless they were military are probably unarmed and are trying in many cases to save their children from SUBHUMAN terrorists. thats basically what the Taliban are... these people know what real terror is.
Also, these people never asked us to go to their country. that was our decision, and then once we got there we asked them for their help and made them promises. And they helped us knowing that their whole family could face retribution.... no, I say we need to keep our word, or our word means nothing world wide... to both our friends and our enemies.

I don't blame them either....but Americans first

Trump cultists, do you understand your masters use propaganda to keep you hysterical and terrified, because that keeps you obedient?

Rest assured that everhone else does. You're their most reliable Useful Idiots.

And have you noticed that nobody but you is crapping themselves over your dumb propaganda? You're alone in your hysterical meltdowns.

Forum List

Back