🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

State Department just advised Americans to not try to get to Kabul airport.

And they helped us knowing that their whole family could face retribution.... no, I say we need to keep our word, or our word means nothing world wide... to both our friends and our enemies
Nobody will EVER trust the word of an American politician again. Most of us have always known the Democrat politicians cant be trusted

That 2500 played a key role. AND just the fact that they controlled bases and the rest of our military was a plane ride away served as a deterrent. The moral support that 2500 also gave to the Afghan army probably cant be overstated. Wars are won and lost inside the minds of the soldiers fighting them which is exactly why smaller guerilla groups can give a larger army fits.
Trump reduced the number of troops from 13,000 to 2500.

That's not enough to do much of anything

Especially when he forced the Afghan government to release 5,000 Taliban fighters from prisons

I don't blame them either....but Americans first

yeah I want Americans first too! but unfortunately they cant even make it to the airport and a lot of them are strewn throughout other cities of the country. It came down to first come first serve. If Biden had been willing to send out special forces to pick these people up? i dont know... maybe using their cellphone signals to locate them, then perhaps this could have all been different.
We have a big LACK of leadership. Even our allies asked him to stay longer..... usually it would be the U.S. leading this type of effort.

Trump cultists, do you understand your masters use propaganda to keep you hysterical and terrified, because that keeps you obedient?

Rest assured that everhone else does. You're their most reliable Useful Idiots.

And have you noticed that nobody but you is crapping themselves over your dumb propaganda? You're alone in your hysterical meltdowns.

You know what? I wish you were one of those Americans trying to make it to the airport in Afghanistan. I wonder how hysterical you would be then when you realized no one was coming to save your fat ass.
I'm willing to chip in to send you there.

Trump reduced the number of troops from 13,000 to 2500.

That's not enough to do much of anything

Especially when he forced the Afghan government to release 5,000 Taliban fighters from prisons

I'm not so sure about that. I think they offered air support and logistical support of which we are very good at and the Afghans not so much. But maybe I'm wrong.

As to the 5,000... The Taliban also had to release a thousand prisoners, so it was an exchange.

Trump also promised to come back with force if the Taliban did not live up to their end of the deal. When we pulled out they were suppossed to start peace talks with the Afghan government.
I think Biden had every right to attack them as they have been advancing, but he's not Trump.

I'm not so sure about that. I think they offered air support and logistical support of which we are very good at and the Afghans not so much. But maybe I'm wrong.

As to the 5,000... The Taliban also had to release a thousand prisoners, so it was an exchange.

Trump also promised to come back with force if the Taliban did not live up to their end of the deal. When we pulled out they were suppossed to start peace talks with the Afghan government.
I think Biden had every right to attack them as they have been advancing, but he's not Trump.
All throughout 2020 the Taliban was attacking and defeating Afghan forces.

Did Trump do ANYTHING about that?

All throughout 2020 the Taliban was attacking and defeating Afghan forces.

Did Trump do ANYTHING about that?

Maybe you have a point. Trumps not perfect but at least we lost zero U.S. lives. Maybe though we should not have pulled out of Afghanistan at all as long as the Taliban were attacking.
I'm not really up to date on that fighting in 2020 but I do know that the major taliban offensive this last week was pretty hard to ignore.

It's Trump's fault Xiden is incompetent and not taken seriously. Anyone else reminded of the Iran Crisis?

There were 500 Americans identified who needed help to get to the airport. Blinken added there were another 1,000 who might need help, but whose citizenship or desire to leave were uncertain. Given the rate of evacuation overnight, the 150 operational total may be a revised update on Blinken’s total of 500, and may even include some of the 1,000 uncertain cases.

The source added there was another 36 hours until the end of the operation to evacuate, and the focus was now on local Afghan staff who worked for the US Embassy. “American citizens are still trickling in but their priority has shifted to local staff,” the source said.

The source estimated there were about 1,800 local US Embassy Afghan staff still to get to the airport and “36 hours to do it.” They had already recovered 1,300 local staff and evacuated them, they said.

With 36 hours left to evacuate and gates now closed, an estimated 150 Americans need to get to Kabul airport – source

Biden has gotten 75,000 Afgthans out AND YOU FUCKERS DON'T WANT THEM IN THIS COUNTRY

AND YOU'RE SWTILL WHINING

You stupid uneducated naive Moon Bats believe the numbers given out by the lying Biden administration. The numbers don't tract with the number of flights.

The shithead said he would not leave any Americans behinds but the reality is that he is leaving Americans behind.

The asshole fucked this up badly.

Why didn't he...

1. Get equipment out

2. Get Americans out

3. Get Afghans that worked with Americans out

4, Close down bases

5. Get troops out

In that order. That is what Trump would have done if Biden hadn't stole the election.

How come he closed down bases and got the troops out first? That was world class stupidity, wasn't it?

1. Get equipment out

2. Get Americans out

3. Get Afghans that worked with Americans out

4, Close down bases

5. Get troops out
1. What matters will be gotten out or destroyed

2.We have gotten 4500 out of 6,000 out and are sending out missions to get the remaining

3.We have gotten 90,000 out already and that continues...of course you folks don't want ANY of them here

4. Yea no kidding

5. Yea no kidding

There were 500 Americans identified who needed help to get to the airport. Blinken added there were another 1,000 who might need help, but whose citizenship or desire to leave were uncertain. Given the rate of evacuation overnight, the 150 operational total may be a revised update on Blinken’s total of 500, and may even include some of the 1,000 uncertain cases.

The source added there was another 36 hours until the end of the operation to evacuate, and the focus was now on local Afghan staff who worked for the US Embassy. “American citizens are still trickling in but their priority has shifted to local staff,” the source said.

The source estimated there were about 1,800 local US Embassy Afghan staff still to get to the airport and “36 hours to do it.” They had already recovered 1,300 local staff and evacuated them, they said.

With 36 hours left to evacuate and gates now closed, an estimated 150 Americans need to get to Kabul airport – source
You pathetic little Moon Bat shitheads are in denial how Potatahead has fucked this up. Is that how you justify him stealing the election by pretending he is somehow doing a good job? Shame on you dishonesty!

You don't to admit he is a failure because he got away with stealing the election?

This is the worst foreign policy debacle since Obama refused to protect the ambassador in Benghazi but a thousand time worse.

Wait.....you're here to defend the fiasco????

You can't really be this tone-deaf.......

1.We will withdraw our civilians first

2. Then we will bring out our allies civilians

3. Next, the Afghans who aided us, the interpreters

4. Only then, will we draw out our US troops.

5. This will be done at Bagram Military Airbase, a fully defensible airport.

Under Biden: “The Bagram district governor, Darwish Raufi, expressed irritation with not being included in the process. He said in a statement that the U.S. military left “without coordinating with security and defense forces and in general without coordinating” with the Afghan government and officials in Bagram district.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/07/02/bagram-afghanistan-biden-war/

6. Democrat Planning: “Fears Rise About Safety of Afghan Airport as U.S. Warns Americans to Stay Away” https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/21/world/asia/Afghanistan-Kabul-airport-evacuations.html

‘Trapped in hell’: Kabul airport chaos casts doubt on US promise of safe evacuation”

“Hamid Karzai International Airport where thousands of would-be evacuees are being stopped from reaching the safety of U.S. military protection. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said that the 5,000-plus American servicemembers at the airfield “don’t have the capability to go out and extend operations currently into Kabul” to provide safe passage for American citizens or foreign allies traveling there.” Few answers for Afghan evacuees seeking safe passage to Kabul airport

7. What a Difference - Watch How Donald Trump Dealt With the Taliban

8. Trump conversation with Taliban leaders prior to withdrawal: “I will hold you responsible if any of the red lines were broken during our withdrawal.” Trump reminded of the Democrat favorite, Suleiman. Biden was the voice against killing Bin Laden. Point made. Fear and respect for Trump.

9. “UK Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt and the Details Are Disturbing The embarrassment on the world stage continues under Joe Biden. Following the total collapse of Afghanistan and while in the midst of an ongoing, dangerously chaotic evacuation, the UK Parliament has voted to hold the President of the United States in contempt.” UK Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt and the Details Are Disturbing

10. Under the Democrats, $billion in equipment and classified material was left to the Taliban.

Donald Trump: (11:20)
So they weren’t fulfilling their obligations and condition, but here’s… Just to finish. The people come out first, then I was going to take all of the military equipment. We have billions and billions of dollars worth of new Black Hawk helicopters, brand new that Russia now will be examining and so will China and so will everybody else to figure it, because it’s the greatest in the world.

Donald Trump: (11:42)
We have brand new army tanks and all sorts of equipment, missiles. We have everything. I was going to take it out because I knew they weren’t going to fight. Just one thing, and I have to say, and this is different from everyone else. I said, “Why are they fighting? Why are these Afghan soldiers fighting against the Taliban?” And I was told some very bad information by a lot of different people. Donald Trump Sean Hannity Interview on Afghanistan August 17: Transcript

I'm not really up to date on that fighting in 2020 but I do know that the major taliban offensive this last week was pretty hard to ignore.
No you're not "up to date"...

That offensive has been going on for a very long time

No link yet. Looks like the Taliban wants to keep,p the rest of the American hostages.

Nice job, Biden.

Thank you for finally recognizing the exceptional job Biden is doing getting Americans out of Kabul. People are calling it a "miracle", especially when you consider Trump planned on abandoning everyone and just getting the troops out.

When the rest of the world condemned Donald Trump, you praised him unrelentingly. Now that the rest of the world is praising Joe Biden, you're starting to get on board. It's a small improvement, but you've got a long way to go FuckBoi.

Wait.....you're here to defend the fiasco????

You can't really be this tone-deaf.......

1.We will withdraw our civilians first

2. Then we will bring out our allies civilians

3. Next, the Afghans who aided us, the interpreters

4. Only then, will we draw out our US troops.

5. This will be done at Bagram Military Airbase, a fully defensible airport.

Under Biden: “The Bagram district governor, Darwish Raufi, expressed irritation with not being included in the process. He said in a statement that the U.S. military left “without coordinating with security and defense forces and in general without coordinating” with the Afghan government and officials in Bagram district.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/07/02/bagram-afghanistan-biden-war/

6. Democrat Planning: “Fears Rise About Safety of Afghan Airport as U.S. Warns Americans to Stay Away” https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/21/world/asia/Afghanistan-Kabul-airport-evacuations.html

‘Trapped in hell’: Kabul airport chaos casts doubt on US promise of safe evacuation”

“Hamid Karzai International Airport where thousands of would-be evacuees are being stopped from reaching the safety of U.S. military protection. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said that the 5,000-plus American servicemembers at the airfield “don’t have the capability to go out and extend operations currently into Kabul” to provide safe passage for American citizens or foreign allies traveling there.” Few answers for Afghan evacuees seeking safe passage to Kabul airport

7. What a Difference - Watch How Donald Trump Dealt With the Taliban

8. Trump conversation with Taliban leaders prior to withdrawal: “I will hold you responsible if any of the red lines were broken during our withdrawal.” Trump reminded of the Democrat favorite, Suleiman. Biden was the voice against killing Bin Laden. Point made. Fear and respect for Trump.

9. “UK Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt and the Details Are Disturbing The embarrassment on the world stage continues under Joe Biden. Following the total collapse of Afghanistan and while in the midst of an ongoing, dangerously chaotic evacuation, the UK Parliament has voted to hold the President of the United States in contempt.” UK Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt and the Details Are Disturbing

10. Under the Democrats, $billion in equipment and classified material was left to the Taliban.

Donald Trump: (11:20)
So they weren’t fulfilling their obligations and condition, but here’s… Just to finish. The people come out first, then I was going to take all of the military equipment. We have billions and billions of dollars worth of new Black Hawk helicopters, brand new that Russia now will be examining and so will China and so will everybody else to figure it, because it’s the greatest in the world.

Donald Trump: (11:42)
We have brand new army tanks and all sorts of equipment, missiles. We have everything. I was going to take it out because I knew they weren’t going to fight. Just one thing, and I have to say, and this is different from everyone else. I said, “Why are they fighting? Why are these Afghan soldiers fighting against the Taliban?” And I was told some very bad information by a lot of different people. Donald Trump Sean Hannity Interview on Afghanistan August 17: Transcript

You really are too stupid to be one person if you think Donald Trump would have stood up to the Taliban when he hasn't stood up to ANYONE during his Presidency. He cut and ran at every opportunity. His military operations were fiascos resulting in unnecessary American deaths:

Forum List

Back