State Of The Union. Will There Be Any,"You Lie" Moments?

Probably, but who cares? The Democrats will obviously whine incessantly and claim the 'Sky is Falling.' Just more stale predictable lameness. I think reasonable common sense-thinking folks are over the daily Democrat hissy-fits.

Probably, but who cares? The Democrats will obviously whine incessantly and claim the 'Sky is Falling.' Just more stale predictable lameness. I think reasonable common sense-thinking folks are over the daily Democrat hissy-fits.

What are the odds of Trump telling at least 10 lies during the state of the union?

George W. Bush had the 16 words, but Trump will have half of the first 6 pages.

What are the odds of Trump telling at least 10 lies during the state of the union?

George W. Bush had the 16 words, but Trump will have half of the first 6 pages.

Pretty sure y'all Hater-Bots are gonna claim he's lying, whether he is or not. Y'all are predictable bots. It is what it is.

:ack-1: :argue: :poop: Have any of you thought about this? Are we gonna have a judge or a lawmaker speak out while Trump is making his speech?
Unfortunately, the ones most likely to make their feelings heard wont be there. Can you imagine if Maxine Waters was there, right in the front rows? Anyone wanna guess what she would yell within 25 minutes of the event?
Nancy Pelosi will probably fall asleep, so we probably wont hear from her.
What about the Supreme Court? Will the 4 Liberals remain quiet?
It would be a miracle if we have a "Non-Interrupted" State Of The Union"
But in the meantime, anyone wanna predict what might happen? Who might stand up and make a statement? Who will fall asleep? Who will get up to use the ladies room two or three times?
:poke: :slap: :argue:

The funny thing about that Obama 'You Lie' moment was that Obama was indeed lying and was later caught at it.

Pretty sure y'all Hater-Bots are gonna claim he's lying, whether he is or not. .

Based on Trump telling an average of 5.5 lies per day. Add it being a major speech, and the over under on the number of lies in the state of the union is around 10-15.

That's more than all the 21st century state of the union speeches combined.

Pretty sure y'all Hater-Bots are gonna claim he's lying, whether he is or not. .

Based on Trump telling an average of 5.5 lies per day. Add it being a major speech, and the over under on the number of lies in the state of the union is around 10-15.

That's more than all the 21st century state of the union speeches combined.

Like i said, y'all loony Bots are gonna claim he's lying whether he is or not. You should lay off the Democrat Fake News, kid. It's rotting your brain.

Hank Johnson:,,,,"Well what about Guam???" we need to save Guam from sinking into the Atlantic Ocean!!!!!!!

Remember when people drooling over something meant they really, really,really wanted to have it?

Now it just means they're liberals performing for CNN cameras.

i kinda wish we still had a Congressman Anthony Weener around,,we can just vision what Trump would say back to him if Weener complained about anything he had to say during the SOTU

Forum List

Back