Statement from Nancy Pelosi on voting......"either the dems vote, or

Rosy

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2018
500 million Americans will lose their jobs

Last edited by a moderator:
It should hurt people to be so stupid....maybe there would be less stupid people.

This reminds me when Nancy Pelosi claimed the Catholic church has only been against abortion for the past 50 years. The Catholic church corrected Pelosi noting that the church has been against abortion for 1,800 years. Nancy Pelosi informed the Catholic church that they were wrong. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

meh

I hope the house goes blue........then the level of division will amp up ten fold which needs to happen. The beast of white nationalism needs to be fed.......50 million Americans chomping at the bit for an excuse. Because the Make America a Shithole theme is ghey.:113::113:

500 million Americans will lose their health care
She didn't mean to say that. You know sometimes the wrong words just come out.

For exampe, while having breafast with my gf, I wanted to ask her if she wanted cream in her coffee but by mistake I said, you ruined my life you bitch!

These things happen,

Did she lose her social security? You aren't supposed to work at over 200 years old.

Cute. The botoxed, latex-skinned cryptkeeper is in a government-authority position of a country that bitch doesn't even know the population of!

Forum List

Back