stay classy, barack

This same THUG pimped out the Bin Laden raid for his re-election campaign and yet people are here wondering if he knew this photo was being taken?? YOU'RE FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT?? The damn article states very clearly that the WH knew of the photographer there DESPITE 19 of the 30 families telling the WH, ABSOLUTELY NO, that means NONE, ZERO, NOT ONE, media coverage.

I heard obama is working with hollywood to release a movie about the bin-laden raid in October of 2012, now that is some smart campaigning! (Its a bit nefarious too)

What part is Obama gonna play in the movie?

The part of the man who analyized the intelligence and made the call to act...it was all obama ;)

Ok ok that was sarcasm....honestly I dont know but i'm sure he will be making a cameo and I'm sure he will be anticipating the movie helping him get re-elected by reminding people that we got bin laden while he was president.

I am sorry and I can't stand the mans politics but this is not worth the time. I was in the military for 6 year 66-27 and I doubt that he can tell the difference between the army and air force but lets spend time on job and economy. I am trying to retire and he is killing me.

one of the bigger ones from the Righty Camp....

Unfortunately it seems some people in this thread care more about bashing President Obama than what he's accused of messing up on.

Photo of Obama saluting fallen troops questioned - The Oval - USATODAY.com

And the press could give a shit, they just want things their way.

The Associated Press' White House bureau chief, Ben Feller, asked about it at Wednesday's daily press briefing.

"The media, as you, of course, know, were not allowed to cover that directly, were not allowed to see what the president saw," Feller said. "Can you explain why the White House put out a picture of the president in a very presidential mode, saluting, and the free press was not allowed to cover that?

White House press secretary Jay Carney said the single photo was distributed "in the interests of transparency."

"The reason why we were able to release a photo is -- it was carefully done so that none of the transfer cases that contained remains were in the picture," he said.

yes, the press has in fact been complaining of being frozen out of many events , well since at least last .....wow, could it be sept. a year ago minus 3 weeks?
They have been supplanted to an extent by the WH hired photogs.

Oh and the reminds me of a dog ate my homework excuse. in short; immature and crapola.

Last edited:
It is worth the time. Obama cannot even honor the Nation's war dead without cheesing it up with a photo-op. Pictures were not supposed to have been taken and surely not released. I chatted with a lady at the gym yesterday. Her husband is an old frogman and her son is a recently graduated SEAL just assigned to one of our east coast teams. She is pissed and fed-up with the way the information flow concerning "secret" warriors is being handled. They, the families, and the country deserves better.

You know what I have always found tacky?

The Gettysburg Address.

Gettysburg Address - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

50,000 Americans lost their lives and the President has the gall to show up at the dedication of the cemetery and give a completely political speech encouraging us to "stay the course".

I mean, Lincoln used a somber event to basically make an appeal to the American people to keep him in office and not give in to the Copperheads. Copperheads (politics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

THE NERVE OF THAT MAN!

(this post made without even a hint of sarcasm)

The White House photo:

Dover%20obama.jpg

Looks like he's waving. Inappropriate.

:dunno: Looks like he was saluting...

i see my mom stabbing my dad with a kitchen knife.

is that wrong?

I like the one from August 8.

Thanks for the link, it doesn't seem that any of the pictures there are put up with partisan intent.

Yeah, the pic could have been worse but he should have respected their wishes and given some time before releasing any photos...

He could have. Just like he released a story about his birth certificate. Some people require proof.

and some people would honor the express wishes of the families regardless of what some tubthumper in east bumfuck thinks.

obviously, mr obama is not one of those people

I'm not sure how a silhouetted picture of him in a hangar of some sort with a bunch of other people saluting proves anything anyway. If that was the purpose of taking the picture, it sure failed to deliver. I'm not saying I want a picture of him with the caskets or anything, but if that's the rationale, it's pretty damn retarded.

the rationale is that it went against the express wishes of the families

pretty basic stuff

but continue to defend him if you want

It's not good for him in any light. Either his security sucks hard, or he's a shameless attention whore that cares nothing about the wishes of family members of the deceased. Him being able to salute properly is hardly the issue here.

Forum List

Back