Stephen Hawking can understand the universe, but not Donald Trump

Renowned physicist Stephen Hawking may have a good grasp of the workings of the universe, but he says he can't understand Donald Trump's popularity. Hawking told ITV that he has no explanation for the likely GOP president nominee's success. (May 31) AP

29906170001_4920915680001_4920912625001-vs.jpg

The universe is controlled by knowable laws of nature...as designed by God. Mans laws are controlled by the size of his or hers dick...something Stephen can only imagine.

Renowned physicist Stephen Hawking may have a good grasp of the workings of the universe, but he says he can't understand Donald Trump's popularity. Hawking told ITV that he has no explanation for the likely GOP president nominee's success. (May 31) AP

And this matters why?
I ask the same question every time some lunatic Conservative cites Ted Nugent.

But don't you think that Dr. Hawking has a little more insight than Sweaty Teddy?
Neither of them should be relevant in the mind of someone who thinks for themselves. They are both geniuses in their own fields, neither of which should matter in politics.

Pretty strange that they never asked Hawking about British politics or Prince Chuck or even the princess who skipped out on her kids and ended up dead in an auto accident but they ask him about a primary election across the pond. WTF?

And this matters why?

But don't you think that Dr. Hawking has a little more insight than Sweaty Teddy?
Neither of them should be relevant in the mind of someone who thinks for themselves. They are both geniuses in their own fields, neither of which should matter in politics.
I do agree that they are both irrelevant. I would not say that both are geniuses.

And this matters why?

I do agree that they are both irrelevant. I would not say that both are geniuses.

You're crazy

And this matters why?

You're crazy

Yeah. Nugent is Jimi Hendricks, Keith Richards and Eric Clapton all in one. A real innovator.

Brilliant minds that can figure out anything. Except they cannot interact or figure out how to deal with their fellow human beings.
Bullshit retardedness from Republicans who think Trump, Palin and Bachmann are intellectuals.

His style is one thing, his lunatic stance on issues is another. He would wage a trade war with China, he would alienate our closest allies, he would abolish rights for women, gays and minorities.

Style is not what I vote for, substance is. And Trump's substance is egomania, not a desire to put our nation first.
That's what you call substance? My dogs do better substance in the yard every day. You believe all the left wing propaganda shoveled out there.

His style is one thing, his lunatic stance on issues is another. He would wage a trade war with China, he would alienate our closest allies, he would abolish rights for women, gays and minorities.

Style is not what I vote for, substance is. And Trump's substance is egomania, not a desire to put our nation first.
That's what you call substance? My dogs do better substance in the yard every day. You believe all the left wing propaganda shoveled out there.
The Right Wing propaganda isn't doing any better convincing me that Trump has the Presidential character.

The Right Wing propaganda isn't doing any better convincing me that Trump has the Presidential character.
We have different priorities. You don't care about Hillary's lies and incompetence and I don't care about Trump hurting liberal's feelings.

We have different priorities. You don't care about Hillary's lies and incompetence and I don't care about Trump hurting liberal's feelings.
Fair enough. But while I do recognize Mrs. Clinton's lies, I disagree with your assessment that the problem with Trump is how he hurts Liberal's feelings. He offends mature, thinking people who care about the Presidency and are loathe to see a reality show star obtain that office.

Fair enough. But while I do recognize Mrs. Clinton's lies, I disagree with your assessment that the problem with Trump is how he hurts Liberal's feelings. He offends mature, thinking people who care about the Presidency and are loathe to see a reality show star obtain that office.

Nah, he mostly offends liberal virtue signaling assholes, whose only productive property is being "pro-black" "pro-Islam", or whatever else racist nonsense.

He's far from being ideal but I don't place TV stars below the level of politicians. The last thing we need is more of the same, even if a few eggs get broken.

Hawking is a loon
He is a fucking genius. Get educated & try again.

I repeat...he's a loon, just an opinionated loon that makes statements he cannot back up with scientific proof.

Now hush
30 Smartest People Alive Today | Super Scholar

I believe his IQ is around 155 to 160. The man is brilliant. Just because he poopoo's your THEORIES of God does not make him a loon. Get a grip

He's far from being ideal but I don't place TV stars below the level of politicians. The last thing we need is more of the same, even if a few eggs get broken.
I think the last thing we need is a temperamental, quixotic, boorish, thin skinned blowhard sitting around with the launch codes.

Just because someone is known for their brilliance does not mean that are always right
Trump is a bully who appeals to the lowest common denominator.

I think Trump himself would find that statement accurate.

Don't you?

Says the man planning to vote for Hillary.
Says the man who could never stoop so low as to vote for a carnival barker like Donald Trump. I respect the office of the Presidency too much to see that rodeo clown even be admitted on a White House tour.

His style is off putting.

Hillary was a vicious enabler of her husbands sexual predatory crimes who victimized quite a few innocent women.

Sooo, tell me again how much respect you have for the office.

Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it.

large.jpg

You were attacking his style.

His stance on the issues are the only sane ones.

China has been waging a Trade War on us for decades, we just haven't been fighting back.

Deporting illegals is enforcing the law, and in the best interests of all Americans.

Forum List

Back