stepping down

Who can blame him, this problem cannot be solved… LOL
us-federal-debt-by-president-political-party.jpg

so what is the point of that chart? That FDR was our most fiscally responsible president?
He started the trend of spending more than what the country had and building up a debt... The federal government should be flush, no debt and no surplus just flush.

We had that in place by 1998, until Bush and the Republicans let PAYGO expire and started cutting taxes without cutting spending and/or increasing spending without raising taxes.
Perceived taxes cannot be counted, the federal government has no claim to them. The federal government is too wasteful, corrupt and incestuous be trusted with increased taxes… Fact

WTF is a perceived tax?
Just like it sounds, one progressive fuck ups say tax cuts hurt the nation they really mean hurt the federal government which helps the nation.

the white house would actually be a step down from Trump tower if the clintons still had the dishes, silverware, and furniture. :) that getting rich from public service thing doesn't seem to scare people anymore.

personally, I pledge I'll do everything in my power I can to make sure The Donald doesn't lose his social status, and the ability to grab some pussy without having to answer to the country.

so what is the point of that chart? That FDR was our most fiscally responsible president?
He started the trend of spending more than what the country had and building up a debt... The federal government should be flush, no debt and no surplus just flush.

We had that in place by 1998, until Bush and the Republicans let PAYGO expire and started cutting taxes without cutting spending and/or increasing spending without raising taxes.
Perceived taxes cannot be counted, the federal government has no claim to them. The federal government is too wasteful, corrupt and incestuous be trusted with increased taxes… Fact

WTF is a perceived tax?
Just like it sounds, one progressive fuck ups say tax cuts hurt the nation they really mean hurt the federal government which helps the nation.

Tax cuts have given us almost all of our national debt.

A Trump presidency would be a step down for primates.

Primates all over the planet would be "Oh come on! You claim to be the smart species? Hey homosapien derps, you can't polish that turd!"

Forum List

Back