Steve Bannon Ordered to report to prison by July 1 for his conviction for defying a subpoena from the Jan. 6 committee.

White 6

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 10, 2019
It looks like refusing to give up documents, defying Congress really won't fly. His 4 month sentence had been on hold pending further appeal, as appeal rejected. I cannot say, I am disappointed in U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols, a Trump appointee.
1717695568814.jpeg

It looks like refusing to give up documents, defying Congress really won't fly. His 4 month sentence had been on hold pending further appeal, as appeal rejected. I cannot say, I am disappointed in U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols, a Trump appointee.
View attachment 958429
Only for people not named Hillary or Mayorkas. I'm not really in that zone now, or there'd be other names, too.

This could be a reaction by the ruling party that meshes with the attempt to slap down Hunter.

Trump's Magas need to keep their powder dry and wait their turn.
Your PM is the son of Fidel Castro. I think the US will get over our problems. :D

We will adapt and overcome. Whatchu gonna do, Canuckakuckakucka? Hmm?

You gonna oust Fidel's tyrannical son er wut?

Your PM is the son of Fidel Castro. I think the US will get over our problems. :D

We will adapt and overcome. Whatchu gonna do, Canuckakuckakucka? Hmm?

You gonna oust Fidel's tyrannical son er wut?
The Hosers of the North love their Blackface Racist PM!

Some are say'n...

..... ..... Can't say who...

..... ..... ..... ..... But some...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... Bannon was asking around on the range of a Boeing 757 with a full fuel load.

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... He was looking at borrowing a friends this weekend.

WW

Some are say'n...

..... ..... Can't say who...

..... ..... ..... ..... But some...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... Bannon was asking around on the range of a Boeing 757 with a full fuel load.

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... He was looking at borrowing a friends this weekend.

WW
Old 3 Shirt Steve is not going to fare well, in prison.

Only for people not named Hillary or Mayorkas. I'm not really in that zone now, or there'd be other names, too.
Hillary was not referred for prosecution. You cannot win a case, if charges are never even asked for.
Probably same on other, but I am not as familiarl

Forum List

Back