Steve McGarrett Explains The Real Reason Why The Women's March Protesters Are Really Pissed

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The reason all the women marchers are pissed is because they thought Hillary would win (due to bogus poll numbers) and they would celebrate women's liberation all over again on the day during and after her inauguration. In the end, it didn't turn out that way and now they are hateful women, as Ashley Judd stated. These women have now turned militant and become a danger to society, just like all homosexuals are. I love it, alpha male Donald J. Trump grabbed them all by the pussy and cockblocked their joyous agenda, including Hillary's. In essence, it's still a man's world.

www.theday.com/article/20161204/NWS01/161209710

Last edited:
How can he do that? Is Steve so in touch with his feminine side that he can now speak for women about how they feel?

• Banned
How can he do that? Is Steve so in touch with his feminine side that he can now speak for women about how they feel?
Males have the authority to speak for anything about women, whether they like it or not.

Males have the authority to speak for anything about women, whether they like it or not.

Okay....You should have gotten on the dais and made that clear to the 500K or so women who appeared for the march. I'm sure they would have then understood and just turned around and gone back home to their infants and ironing boards. Or, if not you, Steve or some other man.

The reason all the women marchers are pissed is because they thought Hillary would win (due to bogus poll numbers) and they would celebrate women's liberation all over again o the day during and after her inauguration. In the end, it didn't turn out that way and now they are hateful women, as Ashley Judd stated. These women have now turned militant and become a danger to society, like all homosexuals. I love it, alpha male Donald J. Trump grabbed them all by the pussy and cockblocked their joyous agenda, including Hillary's. In essence, it's still a man's world.

www.theday.com/article/20161204/NWS01/161209710
Sorry that they intimidate you so much......actually, I'm not sorry.

And we laugh at you and your immaturity too. How do you like thousands upon thousands of women laughting at you and your.....ahem.....*masculity?

were they upset that Trump spoke about grabbing genitals, but they dont mind if Bill or Hillary grabs their monkeys
Who ever voted for B. Clinton again after it was found out about M. Lewinsky? Name them?

And it's a form of the same misogynist disease that excuses Drumplethinskin that also would blame a wife for her husband's affairs.

Okay....You should have gotten on the dais and made that clear to the 500K or so women who appeared for the march. I'm sure they would have then understood and just turned around and gone back home to their infants and ironing boards. Or, if not you, Steve or some other man.
Sigh! He's such a manly man!

And we laugh at you and your immaturity too. How do you like thousands upon thousands of women laughting at you and your.....ahem.....*masculity?
It's nothing about immaturity. It's about women knowing their place in a man's world. My wife knows her place and limitations in my household, that's what is important.

This is Obama's fault. These same women were pissed in 2008 when it was Hillary's turn, a woman's turn and Obama snatched (see what I did there, a pun) their turn away from Hillary in the Democratic primary.

These women wailed and cried sexism and misogyny, they called Obama and the MSM sexist, they played the gender card.

They threw a fit for months, refusing to concede the primary election to Obama. Trump's win wasn't the first time Hillary and her followers refused to concede an election.

Hillary and her followers challenged the legitimacy of Obama's win, Trump wasn't the first time. They claimed the DNC robbed Hillary via its ruling on Florida electors, which Hillary had won, but the DNC split evenly between Hillary and Obama erasing her lead.

Hillary and her followers took the fight all the way to the convention in Denver even though Obama had the nomination locked up months earlier.

So none of this crap is new and it all started with Obama, a repeat of the 2008 Democratic primary election.

This is Obama's fault. These same women were pissed in 2008 when it was Hillary's turn, a woman's turn and Obama snatched (see what I did there, a pun) their turn away from Hillary in the Democratic primary.

These women wailed and cried sexism and misogyny, they called Obama and the MSM sexist, they played the gender card.

They threw a fit for months, refusing to concede the primary election to Obama. Trump's win wasn't the first time Hillary and her followers refused to concede an election.

Hillary and her followers challenged the legitimacy of Obama's win, Trump wasn't the first time. They claimed the DNC robbed Hillary via its ruling on Florida electors, which Hillary had won, but the DNC split evenly between Hillary and Obama erasing her lead.

Hillary and her followers took the fight all the way to the convention in Denver even though Obama had the nomination locked up months earlier.

So none of this crap is new and it all started with Obama, a repeat of the 2008 Democratic primary election.
Lol, I remember it. You're right. That's when the women Hillary supporters started to call themselves PUMA's.

People United Means Action - Wikipedia

Lol, I remember it. You're right. That's when the women Hillary supporters started to call themselves PUMA's.

People United Means Action - Wikipedia

This all started with the Hillary vs Obama cat fight in 2008. A classic battle of identity politics, Hillary accusing Obama of being a sexist and Obama accusing Hillary of being a racist.

Remember when Bill popped a gasket when Obama successfully painted him as a racist in SC and won, Bill was pissed :laugh:

Forum List

Back