Steven A Smith thinks the rooney rule should be in the NBA

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Im a black man and why the fuck would I want a "fake job interview?" I want someone to contact me for a interview based on my skills not because Im black

Isn't it time to put this BS behind us? I don't know of any professional sports team that values discrimination over winning.

I have always dreamed of a Black/White NBA All Star game that would feature the best Black players with a White coach against the best White players with a Black coach. It would be like a good-natured Globetrotters game and would engender a little lightheartedness which we all could use.

Isn't it time to put this BS behind us? I don't know of any professional sports team that values discrimination over winning.

I have always dreamed of a Black/White NBA All Star game that would feature the best Black players with a White coach against the best White players with a Black coach. It would be like a good-natured Globetrotters game and would engender a little lightheartedness which we all could use.
Amen on the winning over discrimination!

NFL owners would sign an extraterrestrial if they thought it would help them in the W column.

any black man who goes to a FAKE INTERVIEW is retarded

Forum List

Back