Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to explain the difference but you dumb heads don't get it you can't charge somebody with insurrection you can only charge them for what they are they were seditionist who caused an insurrection. Do you get it now you idiot.
and I said That your claim about never being charged with Insurrection is like your stupid claim that they would never be charged with Sedition.

I'm dropping out of this conversation the far right is screwing it up too much. The only point I wanted to make is that the seditious activity by some of the players caused the failed attempt of insurrection, so that's why they're being charged with sedition. But these guys on the right just keep screwing it up they're playing with you they're not serious use your quit too they know they've been beat.
Hang in there, just have fun beating them down to a pile of stupid. It's like shooting ducks in a barrel , have fun with it.

and I said That your claim about never being charged with Insurrection is like your stupid claim that they would never be charged with Sedition.
Well that's interesting. So you think when they get to the top guys, if they ever do; remember all this has to be proven. Then you think they're going to charge the leaders with insurrection. trump is a total scoundrel, it seems like you can get away with anything.

Well that's interesting. So you think when they get to the top guys, if they ever do; remember all this has to be proven. Then you think they're going to charge the leaders with insurrection. trump is a total scoundrel, it seems like you can get away with anything.
Hold's on to the 'Get Trump' failed five year expedition.

You're really into all this s*** I'm not have a good night. I trust the courts, I trust the law. Looks like a guy had some information and he took a plea deal. No big deal, happens all the time. If it helps get rid of all the crazy bad guys, I'm all for it.

Better yet I'll give you Trump saying he will be cheated months before the election, I'll give you 10 then you give me ten from democrats said they had been cheated . Then we hop it up to 100 and you shoot back your next 100 OK. You can use every Democrat in history up against just Trump , so it will be easy for you. Are you willing to do this great piece, people will love it.
Who on earth would want to rehash history for your entertainment ? Get over yourself and your ridiculous bull crap. No one is going to play your silly games. Everyone should know their history in these things leading up to now, and everyone knows why we are seeing the things we are seeing, and why we are experiencing what is being experienced right now. The only thing left for the citizen's to do is to reject the current political climate, and once again switch gears after being duped big time by these radical Democrats.

Stay tuned.

Lock their sorry asses up in Guantanamo and throw away the keys!
Hey Astroglide! GTMO is for foreign terrorists and fighters, not American citizens. Putting an American in GTMO is illegal because t is NOT in the US.

Of course they will have to prove it in court. And given all the video, audio and text evidence they have against them, should be easy.

prosecutors in georgia had a little sit down with donny's lawyers last month to try to find out why he tried to strong arm their secretary of state into finding 'just enough votes' to get him the electoral votes from that state.

all on tape.

which is the normal protocol just before a grand jury is convened & subsequent indictments are issued.

If they gave out awards for criminal behavior Trump would be an award star winner.
the same color as that tribble on his head!

gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg

To bad you go with the media. Then you change up if the courts throw you a bone. lol

donny is ON TAPE.

roger stone ... donny's long time CONfidant, used some of the SAME oathkeepers - that were just busted for SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY - as his PERSONAL SECURITY the day b4 at a 'stop the steal' rally.

& now stone has PLEADED THE 5th because it might INCRIMINATE HIM. can you guess what donny once said about those that plead the 5th?

can you? huh?

HUH HUH HUH????

DbqcUdUWkAE42eQ.jpg

uh-ohhhhhhhhhhhh..............

Insurrection could lead to a treason charge, which carries the death penalty.

insurrection is a lesser charge than seditious conspiracy.

insurrection carries a 10 yr sentence, possible fines & one charged with it cannot ever hold office in the future.

seditious conspiracy carries a 20 yr sentence & possible fines.

get yer facts straight.

You're really into all this s*** I'm not have a good night. I trust the courts, I trust the law. Looks like a guy had some information and he took a plea deal. No big deal, happens all the time. If it helps get rid of all the crazy bad guys, I'm all for it.
That doesn't explain the ear piece on 1/6. I am thinking our corrupt Pelosi FBI recruited small street dealers etc to instigate.

Fucking finally!...lol. Look bud, I can only show you the water. It's up to you to drink it. I'm very proud of you!

they weren't charged with insurrection because what the oathkeepers did was worse.

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection

prev | next
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)
18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

prev | next
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

but guess WHO can be charged with insurrection, because he incited the march to the capital?

:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back