Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya but what does the hell does Epstein have to do with anything Ya but, Point proved!
If you can't figure out the parallels in perspective of then you are lost. It's all in perspective, otherwise how does the country allow some of the most deplorable crap to get swept under the rug, and yet attack the very foundations of our Republic for political pride and partisanship ?

So if I say I think Biden lost and will seek to prove it I've committed sedition?....can you be this ignorant?....which master do you really serve?.....
Funny now that's a hoot , what the hell is your gibbering about. You are a cartoon character, where in the hell did I even suggest anything close to your garbage , you are crapping out here.

images

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1462481/download

If you can't figure out the parallels in perspective of then you are lost. It's all in perspective, otherwise how does the country allow some of the most deplorable crap to get swept under the rug, and yet attack the very foundations of our Republic for political pride and partisanship ?
Gibberish won't get anyone to support what you are saying and wasting our time with.

Funny now that's a hoot , what the hell is your gibbering about. You are a cartoon character, where in the hell did I even suggest anything close to your garbage , you are crapping out here.
You just said nothing...isn't that the definition of gibberish????

Oh so it was a figment of our imagination when our nation was under attack by radical leftist who began destroying statue's, government property, hurting people, murdering people and so forth eh ?
Ya but, that's just more worthless ya butting. You have no right trying to highjack this thread , and you should know that don't you think.

It's okay when a democrat does it, not so much for a republican. You should know this.
Funny tell us about all the democrats that did this. for a year non stop, everyday non stop, as stupidly as this has been done non stop!!!!!!

Funny tell us about all the democrats that did this. for a year non stop, everyday non stop, as stupidly as this has been done non stop!!!!!!
You and your ilk keep giving him the fuel to keep going. Why not?
By the way, you and your ilk need him for running interference for Brandon's horrid first year.
You should be thanking Trump. Imagine you having to defend this past year with this nations woes due
to Brandon's policies. Hey....are all the Americans out of Afghanistan yet?

You just said nothing...isn't that the definition of gibberish????
Nope, you said
"So if I say I think Biden lost and will seek to prove it I've committed sedition?....can you be this ignorant?....which master do you really serve?....." and I asked you were you got this bullshit from in what I said " Funny now that's a hoot , what the hell is your gibbering about. You are a cartoon character, where in the hell did I even suggest anything close to your garbage , you are crapping out here.:" Now I know your mental ability so I'll even make it easier This is what I asked "where in the hell did I even suggest anything close to your garbage|'

You and your ilk keep giving him the fuel to keep going. Why not?
By the way, you and your ilk need him for running interference for Brandon's horrid first year.
You should be thanking Trump. Imagine you having to defend this past year with this nations woes due
to Brandon's policies. Hey....are all the Americans out of Afghanistan yet?
One more time "Funny tell us about all the democrats that did this. for a year non stop, everyday non stop, as stupidly as this has been done non stop!!!!!! back up what you say , you talked about all the democrats that did the same thing. What democrats.

One more time "Funny tell us about all the democrats that did this. for a year non stop, everyday non stop, as stupidly as this has been done non stop!!!!!! back up what you say , you talked about all the democrats that did the same thing. What democrats.
Abrams claimed the election fraud as did Maxine Waters.
As for the longevity? You tools have given him a platform to keep going.
You tools are the fuel, and the fuel is the fear you have of Trump.
Now, thank Trump so you don't have to talk about Brandon.
How many Americans are being held hostage in Afghanistan?

So if I say I think Biden lost and will seek to prove it I've committed sedition?....can you be this ignorant?....which master do you really serve?.....
No, but if you plan with others to force your way into the Capitol and cause Congress to delay certifying a presidential election, then yes, you will have committed seditious conspiracy.

I don't know, a lot of politician's have claimed rigged election in the past, yet you act as if Trump started the trend. Very revealing of your motives here. Just a partisan hack trying to beat the drum to 2022.
No Presidential loser has gone to the extent Trump has to continue to call an election rigged. There is no evidence of a rigged election. Trump and his fellow clowns have tried everything possible to show evidence. At every turn, the evidence has been rejected by courts and state governments.
Trump lost. He is so insecure he cannot handle losing. He is not man enough to handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back