Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and your ilk keep giving him the fuel to keep going. Why not?
By the way, you and your ilk need him for running interference for Brandon's horrid first year.
You should be thanking Trump. Imagine you having to defend this past year with this nations woes due
to Brandon's policies. Hey....are all the Americans out of Afghanistan yet?
The best thing that could happen to the Democrats is for the Republicans to nominate Trump in 2024.
He is the most beatable Republican that has been mentioned for 2024.

And you believe that this guy is guilty of that????? Buuuaaahahahahahahahahaha look how willingly duped you are....even dems and lib attorneys are laughing at the charge....
Stewart Rhodes estranged wife Tasha Adams said he was a complete sociopath. Like trump, he fits the pattern. If you testifies in his own defense at the trial, the words out of his own mouth will convict him.

Stewart Rhodes estranged wife Tasha Adams said he was a complete sociopath. Like trump, he fits the pattern. If you testifies in his own defense at the trial, the words out of his own mouth will convict him.
" If he testifies in his own defense..."

I'm a total supporter of people putting everyone on ignore that contribute nothing other then they hate you , think you are dumb and attack your spelling. My favorite reason for the big dump is the rights pitiful idea that its a response to the Trump subject of ya but Clinton , ya but Obama , ya but Biden, commie commie commie commie. All complete non answers only wasting bandwidth, everyone should dump this type of weaklings. Get rid of the waste.
They have rules on these sights but the top rule, the one that should be at the beginning of all the rules is to get rid of this crap.
There wouldn't be any Lefties left to argue with if they did that.

The best thing that could happen to the Democrats is for the Republicans to nominate Trump in 2024.
He is the most beatable Republican that has been mentioned for 2024.
Well, you could always put Hillary up against him if he runs. :laughing0301:
I'm not sure you have anyone in your stable capable.

By the way, you and your ilk need him for running interference for Brandon's horrid first year.
You should be thanking Trump. Imagine you having to defend this past year with this nations woes due
Now since The Q anon Meister said that Democrats also make a big deal about voter cheating braking the laws during voting and that they should have won a election like scum bag has done. , I simply asked him This "Funny tell us about all the democrats that did this. for a year non stop, everyday non stop, as stupidly as this has been done non stop!!!!!!" He can't even come up with one that has put on a show like scum bag has , Do you know what a forum wimp is . Yup you got it>

Funny tell us about all the democrats that you said did this. for a year non stop, everyday non stop, as stupidly as this has been done non stop!!!!!! I;ll give you 10 then you give me 10 then I'll come up with 100 and then you come up with 100.

Abrams claimed the election fraud as did Maxine Waters.
As for the longevity? You tools have given him a platform to keep going.
You tools are the fuel, and the fuel is the fear you have of Trump.
Now, thank Trump so you don't have to talk about Brandon.
How many Americans are being held hostage in Afghanistan?
Better yet I'll give you Trump saying he will be cheated months before the election, I'll give you 10 then you give me ten from democrats said they had been cheated . Then we hop it up to 100 and you shoot back your next 100 OK. You can use every Democrat in history up against just Trump , so it will be easy for you. Are you willing to do this great piece, people will love it.

Abrams claimed the election fraud as did Maxine Waters.
As for the longevity? You tools have given him a platform to keep going.
You tools are the fuel, and the fuel is the fear you have of Trump.
Now, thank Trump so you don't have to talk about Brandon.
How many Americans are being held hostage in Afghanistan?
I'm not talking about Afghanistan and some other guy like you are because it's against the rules of trying to hijack the thread. Don't you think you should correct that. I don't think you should be allowed to hijack a thread here. You do it on every response , TRump is a traitor , ya but Biden lied , Trump is a criminal ya but Obama wasn't born here. Trump is a piece of shit , ya but Clinton killed 99 million people. You should lead by example don't you think.

I don't like the veer off topic. But you do understand that Biden could not change in any significant way the agreement trump brokered with the Taliban. The fact that he ignored for the legitimate government and made the agreement with the Taliban had significant bearing on why the Taliban were able to take over the country so quickly. trump essentially destabilized the government when he did that. There was no way I didn't renegotiate on the agreement after Trump gave them everything they could want.

I don't like the veer off topic. But you do understand that Biden could not change in any significant way the agreement trump brokered with the Taliban. The fact that he ignored for the legitimate government and made the agreement with the Taliban had significant bearing on why the Taliban were able to take over the country so quickly. trump essentially destabilized the government when he did that. There was no way I didn't renegotiate on the agreement after Trump gave them everything they could want.
I will accept one response to this off topic subject but that's it I've had my say on the subject. Try to counter if you can but you can't, not logically, not realistically.

Stann said:

And they never will be charged with insurrection.

as in you saying they will never be charged with sedition. You are a joke.
I tried to explain the difference but you dumb heads don't get it you can't charge somebody with insurrection you can only charge them for what they are they were seditionist who caused an insurrection. Do you get it now you idiot.

You know what is being said, it just don't jive with your agenda so you try to discourage it with double speak.
I don't have a clue about what you are talking about ever because in all cases when the thread is talking about Trunp or his criminal support group or the right wing , you change the subject to something else , everything from Obama to Cheesecake. Why would anyone understand or at least be expected to understand when you won't talk about the threads subject.

I don't have a clue about what you are talking about ever because in all cases when the thread is talking about Trunp or his criminal support group or the right wing , you change the subject to something else , everything from Obama to Cheesecake. Why would anyone understand or at least be expected to understand when you won't talk about the threads subject.
I'm dropping out of this conversation the far right is screwing it up too much. The only point I wanted to make is that the seditious activity by some of the players caused the failed attempt of insurrection, so that's why they're being charged with sedition. But these guys on the right just keep screwing it up they're playing with you they're not serious use your quit too they know they've been beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back