Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no evidence to support that claim. So whoever answers the question would respond in that manner. Then you'd look like the idiot you are because you have nothing to back up your dumb question.
Didn’t you watch the documentary by Tucker Carlson??

The Committee will be changed. Don’t lose sleep. Hehe
LOL

You said Republicans would be taking it over.

Once again, you demonstrate you have no idea what you're talking about.

Of course, that was evident when you started making false claims that you couldn't prove. So there's that.

Faun and they will. You gonna see Jim Banks on there Jim Jordan Marjorie Taylor Green.. It’s going to be must see tv

maybe they are in the same place as turtleboy's.

filed under inconsequential to the matter being discussed.

that being insurrectionists trying to overthrow the results of a free & fair election to certify a duly elected president of the united states from being allowed to be sworn in.
Poor little drunk know nothing. Desperate to deflect from the FACT that Pisslosi’s emails and phone messages are certainly relevant to the events of that day. Still no insurrection charges loser. Filed under you’re a crying liar. Pathetic.

Poor little drunk know nothing. Desperate to deflect from the FACT that Pisslosi’s emails and phone messages are certainly relevant to the events of that day. Still no insurrection charges loser. Filed under you’re a crying liar. Pathetic.
Seditious conspiracy. Close enough for me.

YOU are full of shit. "MY SIDE' didn't kill anyone you fucking piece of shit...and neither did I.

Tell us how you feel about the Capitol Insurrection asshole...
Fuck you asshole. Over two dozen cops DEAD from YOUR side’s violence LUSH. That’s a fact you walking piece of shit. No matter how much you lie. Now STFU you lying cult member,

Even better -- seditious conspiracy charges.

:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back