Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Different thing entirely dancing boy. And no convictions on that either.
I guess you cant read. I said close enough for me. No convictions because it hasnt gone to trial yet. One of your chimp buddies got 44 months the other day. Theses seditious conspirators will probably get the full 20 years. And deservedly so.

I guess you cant read. I said close enough for me. No convictions because it hasnt gone to trial yet. One of your chimp buddies got 44 months the other day. Theses seditious conspirators will probably get the full 20 years. And deservedly so.
I guess you’re just an idiot dancing boy. Nobody will get 20 years. Or convicted of whatever fantasy charges you want to come up with this week. Now take your racist ass and crawl back under your rock moron.

Because that is what the DOJ does. Waste a year doing an investigation and filing charges with no evidence. Let us know when you're done being stupid.
Hey asshole, where’s all your “evidence”? The FBI investigated for nearly a year and found ZERO evidence of a plot and ZERO ties to Trump. Let us know when you stop being a parrot for Dem talking points dancing boy.

I guess you’re just an idiot dancing boy. Nobody will get 20 years. Or convicted of whatever fantasy charges you want to come up with this week. Now take your racist ass and crawl back under your rock moron.
"Fantasy charges??"

The charges are very real. Especially to those domestic terrorists facing 20 years.

You lying shit.

Several MAGA Rat cops let TRUMPER assholes in and took selfies with them

They have been fired

Interesting that you claim it was Dems and then whine that Trumpers were "attacked by cops"

No logic. No brains. No honesty
You lying shitstain. Video shows cops removing barricades and letting people in. Violence encouraged by Epps, scaffold man, and Sullivan. All of whom nobody on this “committee” or in the FBI or DOJ has any interest in even talking to. Epps even removed from the most wanted list. Yes you have no logic, brain, or honesty Lush.

You lying shitstain. Video shows cops removing barricades and letting people in.
Fuck you asshole. MagaRat cops let those Trump assholes in. They have been fired.
Violence encouraged by Epps,
Wrong fukface...Epps did NOT encourage violence. He specifically said "peacefully"

And Sullivan was Proudboys

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back