Still have your masks?

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013

Seems to be aimed at the Gulf Coast and Eastern Seaboard for now.

MTG proved they are worthless. You can still smell a fart through underwear, right?
Did she fart a lot?

We were wearing masks for several days due to the Canadian wildfire smoke and N95s were very effective at blocking the smell of wood smoke.

I for one am thankful for those little Chinese bastards and their sniffle virus.

For had the pandemic not happened, I wouldn't have an abundance of masks for such things as grilling steaks and blowing dust off out of things with an air compressor.

Thanks, you little yellow bastards.

Seems to be aimed at the Gulf Coast and Eastern Seaboard for now.
Worse news. All the particulates are infused with a new strain of COVID.

Did she fart a lot?

We were wearing masks for several days due to the Canadian wildfire smoke and N95s were very effective at blocking the smell of wood smoke.
I was in an elevator with a bunch of karens and kens wearing masks. I let an old man fart go, and for 3 levels people were looking around. Then when the eyes started to bulge, a lot of people got off on the 4th level even though it wasnt their floor. No Scarlette masks dont work for smells and viruses.

Worse news. All the particulates are infused with a new strain of COVID.
I thought it was Ebola from Africa. Californication is getting the China pollution infused with the Kung Flu.

on California. The Pacific Ocean and 6,000 miles separate the two from each other. However, it has been discovered that winds called the westerlies can and do carry pollution from China to California within days. Because of this wind, the pollutants from China have caused a 65% increase in the Western Ozone – or, as it’s also referred to, smog.

China Is Polluting California’s Air | Cancer Quick Facts

www.solitarius.org/2022/04/29/china-is-polluting-californias-air/

We've been getting the Canadian smoke for weeks on the east coast. Current conditions from AirNow.gov :
1688741163582.png

Masks?

They all ended up in our waterways with the rest of the garbage...
images (17).jpeg

images (12).jpeg

One would think for a supposedly deadly virus, they would have been redbagged and incinerated as a biohazard.

It's time to declare a state of emergency and immediately close down small businesses, prevent people from going to church and to set up an elaborate network to silence anybody who tells the truth about the dust.

It's time to declare a state of emergency and immediately close down small businesses, prevent people from going to church and to set up an elaborate network to silence anybody who tells the truth about the dust.
Church?

I hear the dust has the African AIDS in it or Ebola, I forget which. ;)

Could be both! You can see it moving through the dust particles.

R.4845e547b60a594d29228d2dcf3e4f30

I hear the dust has the African AIDS in it or Ebola, I forget which. ;)

Could be both! You can see it moving through the dust particles.

R.4845e547b60a594d29228d2dcf3e4f30
Have you ever seen what its like to have Ebola?

I just wanted everyone to know the sorts of things you find entertaining.

WARNING: IMAGES BELOW ARE DISTURBING

ebola-1.jpg

345829256_137439615.jpg

Forum List

Back