Still Losing The Jewish Vote

images1PP768KH.jpg

Enough of Bibi setting our foreign policy. In 2002 that shitstain said "there is no question whatsoever that Saddam was seeking nuclear weapons".

During an interview earlier on NBC’s “Today” show, Kerry also warned Israel would be making a huge mistake if it took unilateral military action against Iran.

“That’d be an enormous mistake, a huge mistake with grave consequences for Israel and for the region, and I don’t think it’s necessary,” he said.

(Israel had best listen to Kerry)

Oh, indeed!!

Looky, looky:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.jstreet.org/images/j-street-iran-poll-topline-results.pdf

1,000 JA

Clinton 64 / Bush 26, margin = Clinton +38

Hallelujah, she is losing the Jewish vote!!!

:rofl:

Not that I should think 1000 Jewish opinions mean much at all, like a drop in a bucket, but apparently these mainly reformed jews are for the iran deal:

The agreement imposes intrusive inspections of Iran's nuclear facilities by international nuclear experts, and it caps the level at which Iran can enrich uranium to far below what is necessary to make a nuclear weapon. In exchange for limiting its nuclear program and agreeing to intrusive inspections, Iran would receive phased relief from U.S. and international economic sanctions, as Iran complies with the terms of the agreement.

Would you support or oppose this agreement?

Total

Strongly support ......................................................................26

Somewhat support....................................................................51

Somewhat oppose ....................................................................14

Strongly oppose ........................................................................8

Total Support.........................................................................78

Total Oppose..........................................................................22

Support - Oppose ...................................................................56

(ref:FINALAGRMT)

Oh, indeed!!

Looky, looky:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.jstreet.org/images/j-street-iran-poll-topline-results.pdf

1,000 JA

Not that I should think 1000 Jewish opinions mean much at all, like a drop in a bucket, but apparently these mainly reformed jews are for the iran deal:

The agreement imposes intrusive inspections of Iran's nuclear facilities by international nuclear experts, and it caps the level at which Iran can enrich uranium to far below what is necessary to make a nuclear weapon. In exchange for limiting its nuclear program and agreeing to intrusive inspections, Iran would receive phased relief from U.S. and international economic sanctions, as Iran complies with the terms of the agreement.

Total

Strongly support ......................................................................26

Somewhat support....................................................................51

Somewhat oppose ....................................................................14

Strongly oppose ........................................................................8

Total Support.........................................................................78

Total Oppose..........................................................................22

Support - Oppose ...................................................................56

Comical at best. The agreement is a lie, and the Israelis know it. Obama is nearing persona non grata status in Israel.

Oh, indeed!!

Looky, looky:

1,000 JA

Total

Comical at best. The agreement is a lie, and the Israelis know it. Obama is nearing persona non grata status in Israel.

Oh I thought these were American , mainly Traditional Jews. Not Israelis. From what I have read quite a few Israelis are pro the Iran deal as well. Well Pres. Obama is not the Israel Pres is he, so who gives a rip if they like him or not.

During an interview earlier on NBC’s “Today” show, Kerry also warned Israel would be making a huge mistake if it took unilateral military action against Iran.

“That’d be an enormous mistake, a huge mistake with grave consequences for Israel and for the region, and I don’t think it’s necessary,” he said.

(Israel had best listen to Kerry)

Israel has never consulted the USA on its military actions and is not likely to do so in the future--------Also---the USA does not consult Israel and is not likely to do so in the future---------UNLESS Israel and the USA decide to act in collaboration which may be the case in reference to the imminent conflict between Saudi Arabia and Iran. The year Kerry ran for president-----I did not vote------for the first time since reaching voting age------For a congenital democrat-----it was not easy

Oh, indeed!!

Looky, looky:

1,000 JA

Total

Oh I thought these were American , mainly Traditional Jews. Not Israelis. From what I have read quite a few Israelis are pro the Iran deal as well. Well Pres. Obama is not the Israel Pres is he, so who gives a rip if they like him or not.

the post of STATIS ----does not even mention Israelis -------sheeesh penny----learn to read They did a poll of "mainly traditional jews"----was being a
"traditional jew" a criterion for taking part in the little poll? How was
"traditional jew"-----defined?

I thought you were an atheist, so means your are not a jew. Jew is not a race.
Jews are a people. Not a race, and not a religion. Judaism is a religion, you don't have to be a Jew to practice it Jew hater :slap:

They have to make up their mind, in what a definition of Jew is, use to be a jew was from Judea and one who practiced Judaism, then they said had to be born of a jewish mother, and now you can become a Jew ( and in Israel you must become one to marry a jew right, and Israel wants to be called a jewish state. I think your mixed up here. As I think it said on PM Bibi Wiki article, its a tradition. You might want to listen to the you tube video by the Pres. of the Atheist Assoc of the USA, he was a jew, but he says , now he is an atheist, because see you can't be both now can you? Jew lo0ses all it meaning. Why would one avoid pork if one is an atheist, unless one is a vegetarian. I do not eat pork and I'm not a jew. Make up your mind.

Is a jew who practices Judaism in America , orthodox Judaism , an American who practices Judaism or a Jew living in America?

Israel has never consulted the USA on its military actions and is not likely to do so in the future--------Also---the USA does not consult Israel and is not likely to do so in the future--
Surely you are not this naive? ..... :cool:

I am not at all naïve------I am a separated officer in the US navy. The USA and Israel engage in joint training-----but have never fought in conjunction with each other. Islamic leaders have made claims that the US military joined Israel in
wars-------only to cover the reality of their defeats. Nasser was very much into this deceit in the 1967 war. He was almost comical----besides insisting that the USA was directly involved in that war------he insisted that HE WON. It gets even more stupid than that-------west Pakistan insisted that the Indian military aided east Pakistan-------sheeeesh you guys are pathetic

I thought you were an atheist, so means your are not a jew. Jew is not a race.
Jews are a people. Not a race, and not a religion. Judaism is a religion, you don't have to be a Jew to practice it Jew hater :slap:

They have to make up their mind, in what a definition of Jew is, use to be a jew was from Judea and one who practiced Judaism, then they said had to be born of a jewish mother, and now you can become a Jew ( and in Israel you must become one to marry a jew right, and Israel wants to be called a jewish state. I think your mixed up here. As I think it said on PM Bibi Wiki article, its a tradition. You might want to listen to the you tube video by the Pres. of the Atheist Assoc of the USA, he was a jew, but he says , now he is an atheist, because see you can't be both now can you? Jew lo0ses all it meaning. Why would one avoid pork if one is an atheist, unless one is a vegetarian. I do not eat pork and I'm not a jew. Make up your mind.

Is a jew who practices Judaism in America , orthodox Judaism , an American who practices Judaism or a Jew living in America?

Penny----your post is utterly incoherent. Jews decide what jews are and are not at all confused about the issue. YOU used the term "traditional jew"-----
claiming that a poll was taken amongst "traditional jews" -------I am a jew and can describe to you how jews use the term TRADITIONAL JEW------but you would be just as confused after I described that term as you are now. . It is best not to use terms that you do not understand. Do you know what a LAPSED CATHOLIC IS? I do not try to insist to the local priest that I know and he does not

Forum List

Back