Still Losing The Jewish Vote

SUURE Dit's clearly record in the Bible how David fought the Edomites, gthat'
what is your point? Herod is your next door neighbor? I correctly stated that the EDOMITES are extinct-------they assimilated-------there is no longer a distinct group of people called EDOMITES-----Herod lived 2000 years ago----an edomite-------from edom-----in the southern most part of Israel/Judea at that time--------all assimilated -----gone-----like the mayans. In biblical times----DAVID fought them. Like the dinosauers that morphed into birds

David never fought the Edomites. Try again, Zio Nazi hasbarat.

I just love it when atheist propagandists try to interpret a book they never read from the postings of other people.

It's hilarious.

In fact david DID fight the edomites as is clearly recorded in the bible-----he even mentions the EDOMITES specifically in one of his PSALMS-----try reading the bible -----it is a very interesting book, I am very glad that I read it as a child----because I have a good memory for everything I read as a kid------even the superman comics. My childhood mind was very uncluttered------because unlike you------I was not INCULCATED with biases and all that reading I did was for my own ENTERTAINMENT

SUURE it's clearly recorded in the bible-----he even mentions the EDOMITES specifically in one of his PSALMS, THAT'S why you proved your claim by posting the Book, Chapter, and Verses, RIGHT?

Oh wait....

I just love the lies ZioNazi hasbarats tell.

lmao:badgrin:

Psalm 60 : 8 you disgusting Nazi pimp lump of shit, I do not lie---I am not one of your stinking whores

King James Bible

Psalm 60:8
Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe: Philistia, triumph thou because of me.

David mentions Edom.....it doesn't say a WORD about Edomites, now does it, ZioNazi hasbarat?

david describes in POETRY his conquest of EDOM (the land of the edomites)
----"I CAST MY SHOE"-------you shit licking Nazi cock sucking dog------

David never fought the Edomites. Try again, Zio Nazi hasbarat.

I just love it when atheist propagandists try to interpret a book they never read from the postings of other people.

It's hilarious.

In fact david DID fight the edomites as is clearly recorded in the bible-----he even mentions the EDOMITES specifically in one of his PSALMS-----try reading the bible -----it is a very interesting book, I am very glad that I read it as a child----because I have a good memory for everything I read as a kid------even the superman comics. My childhood mind was very uncluttered------because unlike you------I was not INCULCATED with biases and all that reading I did was for my own ENTERTAINMENT

SUURE it's clearly recorded in the bible-----he even mentions the EDOMITES specifically in one of his PSALMS, THAT'S why you proved your claim by posting the Book, Chapter, and Verses, RIGHT?

Oh wait....

Psalm 60 : 8 you disgusting Nazi pimp lump of shit, I do not lie---I am not one of your stinking whores

King James Bible

Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe: Philistia, triumph thou because of me.

David mentions Edom.....it doesn't say a WORD about Edomites, now does it, ZioNazi hasbarat?

You sure do have a potty mouth when your BS gets refuted.

63527685.jpg

Oh wait....

King James Bible

63527685.jpg

you seem to have missed the fact, bobby ----that I demonstrated the fact that you are a liar and a pimp and a cocksucking Nazi pile of shit

Oh wait....

King James Bible

63527685.jpg

you seem to have missed the fact, bobby ----that I demonstrated the fact that you are a liar and a pimp and a cocksucking Nazi pile of shit

No, what you HAVE demonstrated and continue to demonstrate is that you have a potty mouth; likely caused by the DNST3 gene that predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to schizophrenia.

Variations of which make Ashkenazi Jews 40 percent more likely to develop schizophrenia and similar mental illnesses.

"Nazi", you say? You mean the NA_tional ZI_onist Party ?

Since that is, after all, what "Nazi" means, .... The National Zionist Party. Jews, that is.

Forum List

Back