Still Losing The Jewish Vote

I thought you were an atheist, so means your are not a jew. Jew is not a race.
Jews are a people. Not a race, and not a religion. Judaism is a religion, you don't have to be a Jew to practice it Jew hater :slap:

They have to make up their mind, in what a definition of Jew is, use to be a jew was from Judea and one who practiced Judaism, then they said had to be born of a jewish mother, and now you can become a Jew ( and in Israel you must become one to marry a jew right, and Israel wants to be called a jewish state. I think your mixed up here. As I think it said on PM Bibi Wiki article, its a tradition. You might want to listen to the you tube video by the Pres. of the Atheist Assoc of the USA, he was a jew, but he says , now he is an atheist, because see you can't be both now can you? Jew lo0ses all it meaning. Why would one avoid pork if one is an atheist, unless one is a vegetarian. I do not eat pork and I'm not a jew. Make up your mind.

Is a jew who practices Judaism in America , orthodox Judaism , an American who practices Judaism or a Jew living in America?
Atheist Jews are still Jews:cool:

Penelope is not pretending to stupid----she is stupid

I think I understand your thought process......maybe.

Stupid (to you)= means ... Not falling for your BS

Yes?

stupid means------a literate USA person who still parrots the islamo Nazi literature I read as a ten year old child circa 1960-------at the time I read it -----it was old tattered and yellow pamphlets lying here and there in my somewhat NAZI town.
Your stuff has not changed since your fellow islamo Nazis were promulgating it way back in the 1930s----it is just kinds updated a bit to make it seem CONTEMPORARY-------but basically the same old crap

Penelope has repeated the phrase "jew is not a race"-----scores if not HUNDREDS of times------she seems to imagine that the statement has some sort of magical "meaning" --------I have no idea what she has in mind-----or if she has a mind

She seems like a typical drunken rosary swinger, they are the nastiest type of anti semites

"Anti-semitic, its a trick we always use it"

Better find a better trick to try and play on Christians would be my advice.

I just love how yiddish speakers pretend to be semitic.

Edomites actually ARE semitic; but, they're also cursed by God.

your post is gibberish. Edomites are an extinct people-----even more extinct than MAYANS Who told you that edomites are "cursed by God"?

No, Edomites are not an extinct people. They have been called by a different name since the days of the New Testament...as I am sure you are already more than aware.

The Book of Genesis of the Old Testament tells me edomites are "cursed by God" ... and if Edomites were extinct like you are CLAIMING they are, why would you care if they are cursed or not?

Ooops.

the book of genesis is the first book of the bible--------where do your edomite friends live now? what language to they speak?

Jews are a people. Not a race, and not a religion. Judaism is a religion, you don't have to be a Jew to practice it Jew hater :slap:

They have to make up their mind, in what a definition of Jew is, use to be a jew was from Judea and one who practiced Judaism, then they said had to be born of a jewish mother, and now you can become a Jew ( and in Israel you must become one to marry a jew right, and Israel wants to be called a jewish state. I think your mixed up here. As I think it said on PM Bibi Wiki article, its a tradition. You might want to listen to the you tube video by the Pres. of the Atheist Assoc of the USA, he was a jew, but he says , now he is an atheist, because see you can't be both now can you? Jew lo0ses all it meaning. Why would one avoid pork if one is an atheist, unless one is a vegetarian. I do not eat pork and I'm not a jew. Make up your mind.

Is a jew who practices Judaism in America , orthodox Judaism , an American who practices Judaism or a Jew living in America?

I recommend the same you tube video in the religious forum which I posted for guno's sake, "is an atheist a jew", and then come back and debate me. Atheist are not Jews.
Boy oh boy, I'd like to see you back in the OT and tell your Hebrew Dad you didn't believe in God and you'd be stoned. Today your just an atheist.

She seems like a typical drunken rosary swinger, they are the nastiest type of anti semites

I just love how islamo Nazi pigs are stupid

Do you consider yiddish to be a Semitic language?

Yes or No?

do you consider yourself to be a piece of shit or a chunk of snot? -----You are fully aware of the fact that YIDDISH is not a semitic language ----you disgusting idiot pimp. I will explain Yiddish and other "jewish languages"---for the benefit of others out there in cyberspace. Wherever jews end up------they speak the local language with a bit of a twist-----they write it using Hebrew letters and MIX Hebrew into the language Of course all this developed during times that most
people were ILLITERATE-------jews have an alphabet so jews used it. There are "jewish forms" of ----german (Yiddish) Spanish (ladino) Farsi (I don't know what they call it ) Arabic (I don't know what they call that) ---even the Talmudic Aramaic is a Hebrew form of Mesopotamian Aramaic. I have no idea why a schmuck would ask "do you think Yiddish is a semitic language when the idiot schmuck knows that Yiddish is mostly a Germanic language with Hebrew additions-----"schmuck" is not a Hebrew or semitic word ---neither is shit---for that matter---neither if FUCK)

Yiddish literally means "Jewish". Yiddish is the native language of the Eastern Europeans who pretend to be Semites for political and financial gain.

Yiddish is "jewish"-----which is the jewish manner of speaking german------
it developed amongst jews who migrated to the RHINE VALLEY------to the land of ASHKENAZ <<<< a Hebrew word. more than 1000 years ago. An interesting factoid that I realized long ago is that jews who bear the last name
ASHKENAZI which means ---a person from the land of ashkenaz-- are often
MIZRACHI JEWS----ie they come from the levant ------they seem to pick up the name because they sojourned in the land of ASHKENAZ for some time. Is that not an interesting factoid, bobby? Try to stick to stuff you know and avoid that islamo Nazi propaganda upon which you were suckled. It gives you away for the knuckle dragging inebriated white trash idiot that you are

your post is gibberish. Edomites are an extinct people-----even more extinct than MAYANS Who told you that edomites are "cursed by God"?

No, Edomites are not an extinct people. They have been called by a different name since the days of the New Testament...as I am sure you are already more than aware.

The Book of Genesis of the Old Testament tells me edomites are "cursed by God" ... and if Edomites were extinct like you are CLAIMING they are, why would you care if they are cursed or not?

Ooops.

the book of genesis is the first book of the bible--------where do your edomite friends live now? what language to they speak?

YOUR Edomite friends you mean, don't you?

I'm not the one trying to cover up for them. That would be you.

1385868953594.jpg

I think so

Ooops.

yea billy We Jews will flock the the cracker goyim party :badgrin:

I recommend the same you tube video in the religious forum for is an atheist a jew, and then come back and debate me. Atheist are not Jews. Boy oh boy, I'd like to see you back in the OT and tell your Hebrew Dad you didn't believe in God and you'd be stoned. Today your just an atheist.

Since when to Jew haters dictate Jewish law?:dunno:

I think so

Ooops.

I recommend the same you tube video in the religious forum for is an atheist a jew, and then come back and debate me. Atheist are not Jews. Boy oh boy, I'd like to see you back in the OT and tell your Hebrew Dad you didn't believe in God and you'd be stoned. Today your just an atheist.

wrong ---at no time in jewish history did jews execute for THOUGHT CRIME ----a person who said "I don't believe...." was generally termed "nuts" Jews did not execute people for being mentally ill-------that idea is yours-----islamo nazi

Ooops.

I recommend the same you tube video in the religious forum which I posted for guno's sake, "is an atheist a jew", and then come back and debate me. Atheist are not Jews.
Boy oh boy, I'd like to see you back in the OT and tell your Hebrew Dad you didn't believe in God and you'd be stoned. Today your just an atheist.

Ah from the goyim brains of the incense huffing rosary swinging statue bower

Ooops.

1385868953594.jpg

Get off the "Goyim" kick moron..You give real Jews a bad name. Go back to your Al Sharpton kick:slap:

Yes or No?

do you consider yourself to be a piece of shit or a chunk of snot? -----You are fully aware of the fact that YIDDISH is not a semitic language ----you disgusting idiot pimp. I will explain Yiddish and other "jewish languages"---for the benefit of others out there in cyberspace. Wherever jews end up------they speak the local language with a bit of a twist-----they write it using Hebrew letters and MIX Hebrew into the language Of course all this developed during times that most
people were ILLITERATE-------jews have an alphabet so jews used it. There are "jewish forms" of ----german (Yiddish) Spanish (ladino) Farsi (I don't know what they call it ) Arabic (I don't know what they call that) ---even the Talmudic Aramaic is a Hebrew form of Mesopotamian Aramaic. I have no idea why a schmuck would ask "do you think Yiddish is a semitic language when the idiot schmuck knows that Yiddish is mostly a Germanic language with Hebrew additions-----"schmuck" is not a Hebrew or semitic word ---neither is shit---for that matter---neither if FUCK)

Yiddish literally means "Jewish". Yiddish is the native language of the Eastern Europeans who pretend to be Semites for political and financial gain.

it developed amongst jews who migrated to the RHINE VALLEY------to the land of ASHKENAZ <<<< a Hebrew word. more than 1000 years ago. An interesting factoid that I realized long ago is that jews who bear the last name
MIZRACHI JEWS----ie they come from the levant ------they seem to pick up the name because they sojourned in the land of ASHKENAZ for some time. Is that not an interesting factoid, bobby? Try to stick to stuff you know and avoid that islamo Nazi propaganda upon which you were suckled. It gives you away for the knuckle dragging inebriated white trash idiot that you are

islamo Nazi propaganda LOLOL

You don't like it when your BS gets refuted or rebutted, do you? lmao

6-cde6b822d0.jpg

7-99740d3bfd.jpg

Keep flapping your lips like the BLABBITE you are and I'll post the REST of the book in this thread.

Ooops.

Ah from the goyim brains of the incense huffing rosary swinging statue bower

have some compassion for the catholics-----its not their fault- CONSTANTINE did it --------and now they face a real horror------their "beloved" pope is going to be dragged before the SANHEDRIN it's the stuff nitemares are made of-----for them------do you imagine they just consider it a kind of friendly------bagel and lox brunch---------the probably envision INQUISITION STYLE "interrogation"

Ooops.

1385868953594.jpg

Get off the "Goyim" kick moron..You give real Jews a bad name. Go back to your Al Sharpton kick:slap:

1385845017842.png

Yes or No?

6-cde6b822d0.jpg

7-99740d3bfd.jpg

Keep flapping your lips like the BLABBITE you are and I'll post the REST of the book in this thread.

what is your point? Herod is your next door neighbor? I correctly stated that the EDOMITES are extinct-------they assimilated-------there is no longer a distinct group of people called EDOMITES-----Herod lived 2000 years ago----an edomite-------from edom-----in the southern most part of Israel/Judea at that time--------all assimilated -----gone-----like the mayans. In biblical times----DAVID fought them. Like the dinosauers that morphed into birds

Yes or No?

6-cde6b822d0.jpg

7-99740d3bfd.jpg

what is your point? Herod is your next door neighbor? I correctly stated that the EDOMITES are extinct-------they assimilated-------there is no longer a distinct group of people called EDOMITES-----Herod lived 2000 years ago----an edomite-------from edom-----in the southern most part of Israel/Judea at that time--------all assimilated -----gone-----like the mayans. In biblical times----DAVID fought them. Like the dinosauers that morphed into birds

David never fought the Edomites. Try again, Zio Nazi hasbarat.

I just love it when atheist propagandists try to interpret a book they never read from the postings of other people.

It's hilarious.

6-cde6b822d0.jpg

7-99740d3bfd.jpg

I just love it when atheist propagandists try to interpret a book they never read from the postings of other people.

It's hilarious.

In fact david DID fight the edomites as is clearly recorded in the bible-----he even mentions the EDOMITES specifically in one of his PSALMS-----try reading the bible -----it is a very interesting book, I am very glad that I read it as a child----because I have a good memory for everything I read as a kid------even the superman comics. My childhood mind was very uncluttered------because unlike you------I was not INCULCATED with biases and all that reading I did was for my own ENTERTAINMENT

I think so

Ooops.

I don't, your Hebrew bible does,
Leviticus 24:10-23English Standard Version (ESV)
Punishment for Blasphemy

10 Now an Israelite woman's son, whose father was an Egyptian, went out among the people of Israel. And the Israelite woman's son and a man of Israel fought in the camp, 11 and the Israelite woman's son blasphemed the B Name, and cursed. Then they brought him to Moses. His mother's name was Shelomith, the daughter of Dibri, of the tribe of Dan. 12 And they put him in custody, till the will of the Lord should be clear to them.

13 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, “Bring out of the camp the one who cursed, and let all who heard him lay their hands on his head, and let all the congregation stone him. 15 And speak to the people of Israel, saying, Whoever curses his God shall bear his sin. 16 Whoever I blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.

I think so

Ooops.

I don't, your Hebrew bible does,
Leviticus 24:10-23English Standard Version (ESV)
Punishment for Blasphemy

10 Now an Israelite woman's son, whose father was an Egyptian, went out among the people of Israel. And the Israelite woman's son and a man of Israel fought in the camp, 11 and the Israelite woman's son blasphemed the B Name, and cursed. Then they brought him to Moses. His mother's name was Shelomith, the daughter of Dibri, of the tribe of Dan. 12 And they put him in custody, till the will of the Lord should be clear to them.

13 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, “Bring out of the camp the one who cursed, and let all who heard him lay their hands on his head, and let all the congregation stone him. 15 And speak to the people of Israel, saying, Whoever curses his God shall bear his sin. 16 Whoever I blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.

try again PENELOPE-----at the time to which you refer-----BLASPHEMY was FALSE SWEARING ------ie that which we call PERJURY today and we call it a felony because it can result in a false conviction of an innocent person-----You do not quite understand what you read. For example-----the ten commandments is translated "DO NOT TAKE THE NAME IN VAIN"-----which actually refers to PERJURY-----not yelling out "GODAMIT" when the hammer hits your thumb. Your sunday school lesson is sticking out---reminds me of my childhood--------I said "DAMN" and my church going playmate cried and said to her mother "rosie said a bad word"--------
PERJURY----ie false swearing-----was a VERY VERY serious crime in jewish jurisprudence Saying "I don't believe god exists" was not perjury or blasphemy---------TEACHING that idea to a bunch of people could have been considered serious if the efforts of the person doing the teaching took hold

SUURE Dit's clearly record in the Bible how David fought the Edomites, gthat'

6-cde6b822d0.jpg

7-99740d3bfd.jpg

It's hilarious.

In fact david DID fight the edomites as is clearly recorded in the bible-----he even mentions the EDOMITES specifically in one of his PSALMS-----try reading the bible -----it is a very interesting book, I am very glad that I read it as a child----because I have a good memory for everything I read as a kid------even the superman comics. My childhood mind was very uncluttered------because unlike you------I was not INCULCATED with biases and all that reading I did was for my own ENTERTAINMENT

SUURE it's clearly recorded in the bible-----he even mentions the EDOMITES specifically in one of his PSALMS, THAT'S why you proved your claim by posting the Book, Chapter, and Verses, RIGHT?

Oh wait....

I just love the lies ZioNazi hasbarats tell.

lmao:badgrin:

6-cde6b822d0.jpg

7-99740d3bfd.jpg

It's hilarious.

SUURE it's clearly recorded in the bible-----he even mentions the EDOMITES specifically in one of his PSALMS, THAT'S why you proved your claim by posting the Book, Chapter, and Verses, RIGHT?

Oh wait....

Psalm 60 : 8 you disgusting Nazi pimp lump of shit, I do not lie---I am not one of your stinking whores

6-cde6b822d0.jpg

7-99740d3bfd.jpg

It's hilarious.

Oh wait....

Psalm 60 : 8 you disgusting Nazi pimp lump of shit, I do not lie---I am not one of your stinking whores

King James Bible

Psalm 60:8
Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe: Philistia, triumph thou because of me.

David mentions Edom.....it doesn't say a WORD about Edomites, now does it, ZioNazi hasbarat?

Forum List

Back