Still Losing The Jewish Vote

Not that I should think 1000 Jewish opinions mean much at all, like a drop in a bucket, but apparently these mainly reformed jews are for the iran deal:

The agreement imposes intrusive inspections of Iran's nuclear facilities by international nuclear experts, and it caps the level at which Iran can enrich uranium to far below what is necessary to make a nuclear weapon. In exchange for limiting its nuclear program and agreeing to intrusive inspections, Iran would receive phased relief from U.S. and international economic sanctions, as Iran complies with the terms of the agreement.

Would you support or oppose this agreement?

Total

Strongly support ......................................................................26

Somewhat support....................................................................51

Somewhat oppose ....................................................................14

Strongly oppose ........................................................................8

Total Support.........................................................................78

Total Oppose..........................................................................22

Support - Oppose ...................................................................56

(ref:FINALAGRMT)

Comical at best. The agreement is a lie, and the Israelis know it. Obama is nearing persona non grata status in Israel.
A person non grata status in Israel? I`d wear that as a badge of honor.

as would have ADOLF EICHMANN your point?
My point? Being a person non grata in an outlaw nation is not a bad thing. Put Eichmann away if that`s all you got unless your going to suggest he was their mentor.

Israeli Violations of U.N. Security Council Resolutions

Buddy boy, Israel is NOT an outlaw nation. Get your facts straight.
It is the only free and fully functioning democracy in the Middle East.

End of story.
To clarify, I do not dislike Jews. The land grabbing, settlement building Zionists are another story.

I thought you were an atheist, so means your are not a jew. Jew is not a race.
Jews are a people. Not a race, and not a religion. Judaism is a religion, you don't have to be a Jew to practice it Jew hater :slap:

They have to make up their mind, in what a definition of Jew is, use to be a jew was from Judea and one who practiced Judaism, then they said had to be born of a jewish mother, and now you can become a Jew ( and in Israel you must become one to marry a jew right, and Israel wants to be called a jewish state. I think your mixed up here. As I think it said on PM Bibi Wiki article, its a tradition. You might want to listen to the you tube video by the Pres. of the Atheist Assoc of the USA, he was a jew, but he says , now he is an atheist, because see you can't be both now can you? Jew lo0ses all it meaning. Why would one avoid pork if one is an atheist, unless one is a vegetarian. I do not eat pork and I'm not a jew. Make up your mind.

Is a jew who practices Judaism in America , orthodox Judaism , an American who practices Judaism or a Jew living in America?

Lets not use the "J" word. They are the cultural marxist, Edomite/Khazars, who call themselves "Jews" tm, who pretend to be Semites and the descendants of the Biblical Hebrews for political and financial gain.

You aren't even qualified to be a shabbos goy
Jews are a people. Not a race, and not a religion. Judaism is a religion, you don't have to be a Jew to practice it Jew hater :slap:

They have to make up their mind, in what a definition of Jew is, use to be a jew was from Judea and one who practiced Judaism, then they said had to be born of a jewish mother, and now you can become a Jew ( and in Israel you must become one to marry a jew right, and Israel wants to be called a jewish state. I think your mixed up here. As I think it said on PM Bibi Wiki article, its a tradition. You might want to listen to the you tube video by the Pres. of the Atheist Assoc of the USA, he was a jew, but he says , now he is an atheist, because see you can't be both now can you? Jew lo0ses all it meaning. Why would one avoid pork if one is an atheist, unless one is a vegetarian. I do not eat pork and I'm not a jew. Make up your mind.

Is a jew who practices Judaism in America , orthodox Judaism , an American who practices Judaism or a Jew living in America?

Lets not use the "J" word. They are the cultural marxist, Edomite/Khazars, who call themselves "Jews" tm, who pretend to be Semites and the descendants of the Biblical Hebrews for political and financial gain.

I posted this just for you, to educate you about the religion or group of people you think your part of.
Why atheist Jews are not Jews by David Silverman. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Is Guno pretending Yiddish is a semitic language spoken by Semites?

yea billy We Jews will flock the the cracker goyim party :badgrin:

You limited goyim brain cannot process much can it

Penelope has repeated the phrase "jew is not a race"-----scores if not HUNDREDS of times------she seems to imagine that the statement has some sort of magical "meaning" --------I have no idea what she has in mind-----or if she has a mind

She seems like a typical drunken rosary swinger, they are the nastiest type of anti semites

"Anti-semitic, its a trick we always use it"

Better find a better trick to try and play on Christians would be my advice.

I just love how yiddish speakers pretend to be semitic.

Edomites actually ARE semitic; but, they're also cursed by God.

your post is gibberish. Edomites are an extinct people-----even more extinct than MAYANS Who told you that edomites are "cursed by God"?

Comical at best. The agreement is a lie, and the Israelis know it. Obama is nearing persona non grata status in Israel.
A person non grata status in Israel? I`d wear that as a badge of honor.

as would have ADOLF EICHMANN your point?
My point? Being a person non grata in an outlaw nation is not a bad thing. Put Eichmann away if that`s all you got unless your going to suggest he was their mentor.

Israeli Violations of U.N. Security Council Resolutions

Buddy boy, Israel is NOT an outlaw nation. Get your facts straight.
It is the only free and fully functioning democracy in the Middle East.

End of story.
To clarify, I do not dislike Jews. The land grabbing, settlement building Zionists are another story.

to clarify-----I do not dislike people in general WEST is a lump of shit

Penelope has repeated the phrase "jew is not a race"-----scores if not HUNDREDS of times------she seems to imagine that the statement has some sort of magical "meaning" --------I have no idea what she has in mind-----or if she has a mind

She seems like a typical drunken rosary swinger, they are the nastiest type of anti semites

I just love how islamo Nazi pigs are stupid

Oh, indeed!!

Looky, looky:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.jstreet.org/images/j-street-iran-poll-topline-results.pdf

1,000 JA

Clinton 64 / Bush 26, margin = Clinton +38

Hallelujah, she is losing the Jewish vote!!!

:rofl:
That Bush has these numbers isn't surprising. He is a notorios anti semite. One more reason he belongs as a democrat.

Jeb Bush?

No. I've never seen any signs from him at all that are anti-semitic.

Sorry, browsing deer - I cannot agree with you on that one.

Do you have some links you may want to provide to support your assertion?

And again, welcome to USMB; I hope you are having a good time here.

I wouldn't want to be.

Shabbos goy
Originally, a non-Jew who does work on Sabbath that a Jew] cannot do. In modern times, it is a non-Jew who toadies to the every wish and whim of the Jews, especially in politics, or a non-Jew who is heavily supportive of Israel.

Urban Dictionary Shabbos goy

That might make a good thread. We could call it..."Speak up: who is a toady for Israel and why are you a toady for Israel" ?

He just gave you a compliment. I think he meant you would not even make a good jew slave, and that is a good thing.

He was also playing the anti-semite card.

Project much? It is Zio Nazi serpents that are stupid.

l.jpg

Do you consider yiddish to be a Semitic language?

Yes or No?

Atheist Jews are still Jews:cool:

Yes or No?

do you consider yourself to be a piece of shit or a chunk of snot? -----You are fully aware of the fact that YIDDISH is not a semitic language ----you disgusting idiot pimp. I will explain Yiddish and other "jewish languages"---for the benefit of others out there in cyberspace. Wherever jews end up------they speak the local language with a bit of a twist-----they write it using Hebrew letters and MIX Hebrew into the language Of course all this developed during times that most
people were ILLITERATE-------jews have an alphabet so jews used it. There are "jewish forms" of ----german (Yiddish) Spanish (ladino) Farsi (I don't know what they call it ) Arabic (I don't know what they call that) ---even the Talmudic Aramaic is a Hebrew form of Mesopotamian Aramaic. I have no idea why a schmuck would ask "do you think Yiddish is a semitic language when the idiot schmuck knows that Yiddish is mostly a Germanic language with Hebrew additions-----"schmuck" is not a Hebrew or semitic word ---neither is shit---for that matter---neither if FUCK)

Penelope is not pretending to stupid----she is stupid

your post is gibberish. Edomites are an extinct people-----even more extinct than MAYANS Who told you that edomites are "cursed by God"?

No, Edomites are not an extinct people. They have been called by a different name since the days of the New Testament...as I am sure you are already more than aware.

The Book of Genesis of the Old Testament tells me edomites are "cursed by God" ... and if Edomites were extinct like you are CLAIMING they are, why would you care if they are cursed or not?

Ooops.

Penelope is not pretending to stupid----she is stupid

I think I understand your thought process......maybe.

Stupid (to you)= means ... Not falling for your BS

Yes?

No, Edomites are not an extinct people. They have been called by a different name since the days of the New Testament...as I am sure you are already more than aware.

The Book of Genesis of the Old Testament tells me edomites are "cursed by God" ... and if Edomites were extinct like you are CLAIMING they are, why would you care if they are cursed or not?

Ooops.

the book of genesis is the first book of the bible--------where do your edomite friends live now? what language to they speak?

Yes or No?

do you consider yourself to be a piece of shit or a chunk of snot? -----You are fully aware of the fact that YIDDISH is not a semitic language ----you disgusting idiot pimp. I will explain Yiddish and other "jewish languages"---for the benefit of others out there in cyberspace. Wherever jews end up------they speak the local language with a bit of a twist-----they write it using Hebrew letters and MIX Hebrew into the language Of course all this developed during times that most
people were ILLITERATE-------jews have an alphabet so jews used it. There are "jewish forms" of ----german (Yiddish) Spanish (ladino) Farsi (I don't know what they call it ) Arabic (I don't know what they call that) ---even the Talmudic Aramaic is a Hebrew form of Mesopotamian Aramaic. I have no idea why a schmuck would ask "do you think Yiddish is a semitic language when the idiot schmuck knows that Yiddish is mostly a Germanic language with Hebrew additions-----"schmuck" is not a Hebrew or semitic word ---neither is shit---for that matter---neither if FUCK)

Yiddish literally means "Jewish". Yiddish is the native language of the Eastern Europeans who pretend to be Semites for political and financial gain.

Ooops.

the book of genesis is the first book of the bible--------where do your edomite friends live now? what language to they speak?

YOUR Edomite friends you mean, don't you?

I'm not the one trying to cover up for them. That would be you.

Forum List

Back