stimulating housing demand will cure the economy

fuck you

what is the sense of talking to someone who ignores facts.

take a flying fuck off you worthless fuck

i just gave you obvious proof they banks cheated and lied to customers and you dint even blink and kept lying

your worthless to this country

I just gave you court cases within a couple of minutes of looking and you people just pretend it didnt happen.

you are the stupidest pieces of shit alive

i just gave you obvious proof they banks cheated and lied to customers and you dint even blink and kept lying

your worthless to this country

By the way - YOUR is possession (as in this is YOUR failed economy liberals). What you want to type is YOU'RE (which is YOU ARE)... :cuckoo:

I just gave you court cases within a couple of minutes of looking and you people just pretend it didnt happen.

you are the stupidest pieces of shit alive

And we gave you REALITY. The only one to blame is those who took the loans without understanding them and those who invested without understanding them.

That's just the reality. But you liberals refuse to accept reality.

your party is going to deserve the death it is creating for itself

More violent rhetoric from the Party Of Civility In Public Discourse.

:lmao:

partys die from time to time in history.

yours is commiting suicide and Im tired of trying to keep you from doing it.

Im warn out on that one so just kill your party already

There is a reason you are incapable of explaining why it's the banks fault that customers took out loans they didn't understand or investors invested in products they didn't research - it's because it's not the banks fault.

As a consumer - it is your job to understand what you are buying, borrowing, etc.

:lmao:

partys die from time to time in history.

yours is commiting suicide and Im tired of trying to keep you from doing it.

Im warn out on that one so just kill your party already

Yeah, that's why the GOP absolutely annihilated the Democrats in the November 2010 elections! :lol: That's why 43% of American's are registered Republicans while a pathetic 21% are registered Democrats :lol: That's why Scott Walker has won twice in radically liberal Wisconsin :lol:'

You have come so unhinged, you're just posting your dreams now instead of reality :lol:

Forum List

Back