Sting targeting child sex exploitation finds nearly 40% of arrestees in US illegally

Well of course, it's the desire for cheap labor that drives illegal immigration..and it always has been.
The frustrating thing is there is clearly a need, it hasn't gone away, and instead of overhauling thr immigration system to adress that and allow more workers in legally, where they can be properly screened, the just keep bleating their false claim of open borders.

So illegal aliens are both not working and also saturating our labor market -- but when I asked how many employers have been put in prison because of it -- you are going to just keep deflecting instead of answering my question?

Cool...I am use to it
You should be. You are a Democrat. The bottom feeders of all bottom feeders.

The frustrating thing is there is clearly a need, it hasn't gone away, and instead of overhauling thr immigration system to adress that and allow more workers in legally, where they can be properly screened, the just keep bleating their false claim of open borders.
Do you really think we need more of this?

If 7 out of 19 were "illegal" what were the other 12? legal ?
Its important that we know this information so that this important study can be verified.

They are being enforced. The current law permits refugees and requires a hearing to determine the status.
Biden changed the process to allow anyone and everyone- leprosy, Covid whatever- to enter the US and live.

Then it’s up to the law breakers to be honest and go turn themselves in to see if they’ll be deported.

No wonder these filthy Moon Bats, who support Potatohead's open border policy, all hatred the movie about the agent that saved children from sexual exploration.

Of course these are the same stupid Moon Bats that voted for a President that sexually abused his own daughter so I guess that is par for the course.

There’s reason Democrats want open borders.
Border security cuts into their entertainment.

Pretty telling.
“Officials said that seven out of 19 people arrested in Bay County, Florida, were in the country illegally. Five have no record showing lawful entry into the U.S. One man was admitted on a B-2 visitors visa that expired in 2021, and another was admitted on a J-1 student visa that also expired in 2021.”

Where the hell is Bay county? Never heard of that one. :dunno:

I know there's trafficked prostitutes in migrant work villages.

Usually there's a dedicated "fun shack" for the dope n hookers. (run by gangsters, many from out west)

That article states lazy immigrants refused to work in lieu of whining, not that businesses supported their whining.
I wouldn’t call them lazy. They probably work harder under worse conditions than you do.

Forum List

Back