Stockholm: Elderly residents kicked out of apartments to make way for migrants

Observation. Here in Tucson within the last few months, I am seeing a definite increase in Vets on the streets. I believe they are being displaced by Asylum seekers from the Nogales station.

Observation. Here in Tucson within the last few months, I am seeing a definite increase in Vets on the streets. I believe they are being displaced by Asylum seekers from the Nogales station.

Is that near some little airport out there .....I think it's called 3points . or something like that..........

We've been out that way a few times.

Last edited:

Is that near some little airport out there .....I think it's called 3points . or something like that..........

We been out that way a few times.
Yes Three points is a few miles Southwest of Tucson.

This sort of treatment is what American baby boomers have to look forward to, if they're white. Not to mention the alarming trend of black nurses abusing old folks put into their care.

Stockholm: Elderly Residents Kicked Out of Apartments to Make Way For Migrants
Dozens of elderly residents were forced to leave their apartments in an area of Stockholm after the block was closed, only to be re-opened again for migrants to replace them.

But US scum can't see that wait until they usher that same bs right on into the US.

STUPID PICES OF SHIT MTHR FCKRS CLUELESS AHOLES HAVE NO IDEA WHATS COMING!!!!! SIT AROUND ALL DAY WATCHING SESAME STREET THINKIN UR LIFE IS FINE UNTIL THEY DRAG YOU OUT AND BLEACH UR ANUS!!! CLUELESS IDIOTS DONT KNOW!!!!

Dozens of elderly residents were forced to leave their apartments in an area of Stockholm after the block was closed, only to be re-opened again for migrants to replace them.

But US scum can't see that wait until they usher that same bs right on into the US.

STUPID PICES OF SHIT MTHR FCKRS CLUELESS AHOLES HAVE NO IDEA WHATS COMING!!!!! SIT AROUND ALL DAY WATCHING SESAME STREET THINKIN UR LIFE IS FINE UNTIL THEY DRAG YOU OUT AND BLEACH UR ANUS!!! CLUELESS IDIOTS DONT KNOW!!!!

In your mockery, you speak the truth

and retreads dont get CHINESE SOCIAL CREDIT SCORING!!! D A M F !! it all ties to one grid!!

Last edited:
It's already happening here. Citizens/veterans on waiting lists for housing are bumped back to make room for illegals and immigrants.

It's already happening here. Citizens/veterans on waiting lists for housing are bumped back to make room for illegals and immigrants.

As you can see most aren't intelligent enough to pick up on the " Hidden in plain view" factors but these same zombies will wake up when it's all at their back door. Some are to far gone and won't ever wake up those are your Communist anti-American-------s

Forum List

Back